Kwon Young Don and Kwon Young Deuk, the Kwon Twins~

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

(At SuJu dorms: in the morning)

"Mimi~ Wakey uppie~!!" a voice called out to me. Ugh. Is it a cucumber? Is it an apple? A mango? Mochi? Chocolate?

"I WANT BREAKFAST!!!" I shouted. Fish, I'm really hungry.

"Stop shouting!" another voice said.

I sighed. "I want to, sorry." I said. But when I looked around my room, no one was there. Did my mind just spoke to me?

"Hey mind." I said to myself. "Am I the only one normal here?"

"No you're not!!"

"You really answered?" I was shocked. "Gosh, I think I'm becoming crazy."

"Yeah, you're right!"

Oh gosh...

"Come on! EAT! I thought you were hungry?!"

"Yeah. Maybe your right." I sighed.

I stood up from my bed and started walking. I was thinking about how insane I was because of the talk I had with myself awhile ago.

I went to the sala, to my surprise, I saw Yesung and Wookie fighting. Yesung was shouting random stuffs while Wookie was telling the members to eat breakfast, especially to Yesung.

"I really am going insane." I mumbled to myself while holding my forehead.

"Yah, Miina!" Bummie oppa shouted. "You okay?"

"Ye." I sighed. Are my mornings always going to be like this?

"Guys eat up!" Teukie oppa said to the members. "We'll have a schedule at 8."

"Arasso." everyone said.

"Wait oppa! don't tell me I'm going to be left alone?!" I complained.

"Yup, seems like it. Sorry." Teukie oppa apologized.

"Sorry, I can't tour you around like I promised." Bummie oppa said.

Wait, when did he promise me that??

"Don't worry Mimi! I'll leave my laptop so you can play Starcraft." You know who said that, Kyu.

"Jinjja? Kamsahabnida Kyu!" I hugged him.

"What? You play that game Seong-Mi?" Minnie asked.

"Ye. I do. Wae?"

"You're really like Kyu." Henry sighed.

"Got a problem with that?"

(A few seconds later.)

They all left me...ALONE.

"What the fish do they want me to do here?! DIE???" I shouted.

Then I remembered what Kyu said. STARCRAFT~~~

I went to his and Minnie's room to look for his laptop. I looked everywhere. Every desk, table, all corners, their beds, NONE! "Gah! Kyu you're gonna die for this!!!"

I went back to the sala and sat on the sofa. "I'm so fishing bored... Aren't there any other things to do rather than stare into blank space while breathing?!"

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Gah! I'm really going insane!! Better go somewhere.

I went outside for a walk but I know that it wouldn't suffice what I want so I looked for a dance studio where there are a few people. Is there even a place like that?!

"Eenie, meenie....LEFT!" I went to my left and to my luck, I saw a dance studio that doesn't seem to be visited by people. There really is a place like this?

I went inside and talked with the owner. Yes! There are only two people who goes to this place. And none of them are here, so I'll be alone! Wahahahaha~ >:D

I went to the studio and to my surprise, it was clean and cool! "I never expected it to be like this. I thought it would be a run-down." I mumbled to myself.

There's this big mirror, a waxed floor, nice painted walls and a stereo. It's everything I need!

"This is perfect!"

I walked closer to the mirror. Ok, I'm not going to look at myself and say, "Gosh, I look so beautiful." I'm not Heechul you know!

I'm just really happy because I'm all alone! Yeah, I know that I was complaining at the SuJu dorms but, I just can't explain it! I'm soooo happy~

I stretched my arms and turned around. I was really smiling from ear to ear.

"Yah Deuk-ah~" a voice said. Again?!

I looked at the door to see two boys, I think they're twins.

The other one looked at me, surprised and happy. "Wow~ Are you new here? I never knew that there would be someone who would go to this place that looks like a run-down on the outside!"

He ran to me like a kid who met his idol. "And you're a girl~!"

"Yah! She's a newbie and your clinging to her already like that?" the other guy said.

"Deuk-ah! Don't be so mean~" the guy near me said.

The guy near the door came nearer to us and said, "Sorry about his intimacy."

"O-ok?" I said.

"By the way!" the kid said. "My name is Kwon Young Don~"

Then he pointed to  the cool guy, "He's name is Kwon Young Deuk~ And you see we're twins!"

"Yeah, yeah. She can see that." the cool guy said, Young Deuk I think? "By the way, what's your name?"

"Cho Seong-Mi." I said.

"Wah! Mimi~" cute guy, Young Don said. "You can call me Don~" he smiled.

"Ok." I smiled too. He seems like a nice guy.

"How old are you?" Young Deuk said. "So that we would know how to call you."

"I'm a 89-er." I said. Haha. I just told the Super Junior members that I was younger than Henry. But they would know that later on~ >:)

"So we're all the same age!" Don exclaimed happily.

"Wow, that's cool." Young Deuk said. He stretched his arms to me to signal a shake. I did what I was told to do. "You can call me Deuk by the way."

"So are you two identical twins?" I asked.

"Yep!" Don said. "It's easy to tell that we are right?"

I chuckled. "Yup, seems so."

Wah! This is the first time that I didn't feel irritated because of strangers.

"So why did you go to this place anyway?" Deuk asked.

"Uhh..I just found this place and checked it." I lied.

And if you're asking me why it's so easy to indentify the two, it's because they aren't the same. I mean they don't have the same personalities. Don is cute while Deuk is cool.

"Ohh..is that so." Deuk smiled.

"So what were you dancing awhile ago?" Don asked.

"I wasn't actually...dancing."

"Really? You want us to teach you how to dance~" he said excitedly.

"Uhm..sure?"

"You'll be going to this place often, then?" Deuk said.

I chuckled. "Haha. I guess so."

"But let me ask you one question first." he said.

"What is it?"

"Perhaps, are you a sibling or whatever of Cho Kyuhyun?" he asked. "I'm just curious."

"Yup. I'm his sister, sadly." I said.

They both laughed. "Why sadly?"

"He's an idiot." I pouted.

"Wah~ Your so cute~" Don said to me, while Deuk was looking on the other side covering his mouth.

"Uhm..Deuk, are you ok?" I asked him.

"Oh? It's nothing." he faked laughed.

"So what song?" Don asked.

"I don't know you choose." I said. "You're the one who's going to teach me after all."

"Hmm....want a Super Junior song?" he asked.

Gosh. "Uhh.. I don't know?"

"Hmm..ok. Why not No Other? It's pretty easy." Deuk said.

"Yah! Do you think that I don't dance that good?" I pouted.

"S-sorry.." he said.

I chuckled. "That was a joke! But seriously, No Other?"

"Wait." Don stopped me. "Girl group or boy group?"

"Hmm..girl groups' dance would be too girly.."

"So why not SHINee's Replay!" Don suggested.

"That would be nice!" Deuk added.

"SHINee? Replay?"


Annyeong chingoos~ So I added the Kwon twins and I really ran out of time writing this update. So please comment about it! LONG COMMENTS PLEASE~ Thanks to those new subscribers! I love you so much~ <3

And if you readers out there are wondering where Zhou Mi is, he's in his hometown but I'll put him soon. So please wait for it! XD

Eunhyuk: Mimi knows how to dance? We should be the one teaching her~~
Donghae: Ye.. And she's the same age as Henry?! Gah! We gave the wrong info to the readers.
Eunhyuk: We are very sorry about that!

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~ <3