There are twins in our dorm?!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

We practiced this "Replay dance" for hours.

I gasped for breath. "Aren't you tired at all, Don?"

"No." he shook his head. "Why would I be tired?"

This guy is so energetic, I can't keep up!

"Yah! I think Seong-Mi's right." Deuk said. "It's already time for lunch."

"Really~?" Don complained. "But I wanna dance more~~"

"Yah, yah! Eat first before dancing. Seong-Mi might die from exhaustion." Deuk said.

I chuckled. "Why me only? How about your brother?"

"He's too energetic. Let's just leave him here and eat." he laughed.

"Wae??" Don pouted.

"You're like a kid." I smiled. "You're so cute~"

"Well, you are too Mimi~" he replied.

"Wah! Nice reply!" we hi-fived each other.

"I think you both are the twins here." Deuk sighed.

"And if we are.." Don said. "Deuk, you're out!" Don stuck his tongue out, I just laughed.

We went outside of the studio and started to find restaurants where we could eat.

"Any suggestions?" Deuk asked.

"Food, anything. Whatever. Just let me eat." I said.

"Deuk-ah~" Don said. "I think we're forgetting something."

"And what is that?" Deuk asked.

"We left our wallets in our dorm!" Don exlaimed. "No wallets means no money." he pouted.

"Ohh.. Got some there Seong-Mi? We'll pay you back. I promise." Deuk said.

"Uhh.. Sorry. I left mine at the dorms too." I faked laughed. "Why won't we just go back to your dorms?"

"NO! NO! Don't!" Don stopped me.

"Wae?"

"Let's just go to your dorm instead and we'll cook the food together!" Don suggested.

"But why not in your dorms?"

"Something happened." Deuk said. "Long story."

DEUK & DON'S POV

No, she can't know that we're both celebrities. Well, not celebrities like hallyu stars. We're just back-up dancers!! And yeah, we're good. But we both won't want to know what her reaction would be like when she knows our profession especially when her brother is Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior.

We don't want our relationship to be ruined.

We really don't know why we're acting like this.

SEONG-MI'S POV

Okay? This two are weird.. Well, they are weird from the first place. Whatever!

"Good thing that the members aren't there." I said.

"Huh?" Don asked. "Members? What members?"

"Oh." I suddenly remembered. "I live with Super Junior."

"Mwo?!" they both exclaimed. They seemed shocked. Why? It's not like I haven't lived with guys back in America.

"You're a girl and you're living with men." Don complained. "I'm jealous~"

Deuk smacked his head. "Are you an idiot?!"

"You want to live with guys? But aren't you living with you're brother already?" I said.

They both looked at me, shocked. "Huh?!"

Ok, ok. I'm seriously confused.

Deuk sighed. "Whatever. Let's just go."

"I bet you're so hungry right now Mimi~" Don smiled.

"Yeah, I think so."

(At the SJ dorms.)

"It's really a good thing that the members have their schedules..I think." I said.

"Yup, that's good." Deuk smiled.

"Come on! Let's go in now~" Don smiled.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked.

"Why not? I'm going inside a famous group's dorm!" 

"Ok?" I said in English.

"Come on~ Let's just go! Go!! GO!!"

"Ok. Chill Donnie-ah." I laughed.

We went inside the dorms while Don is shouting, "Yey~ Yey~ I'm sooo happy~"

I chuckled. "Haha. Chill Donnie-ah~"

"You really love to repeat words, don't you?" Deuk smiled.

"I do?" I asked. "Since when?"

Don laughed. "You're really so cute and innocent Mimi~"

"Yah! I'm not~" I pouted.

"What's the noise?!" a voice said. I sighed, another voice again huh?

KYUHYUN'S POV

Haha. I love it how I always get to leave earlier than the hyungs. >:D Starcraft, here I come~!!

"Yey~ Yey~ I'm sooo happy~" a voice said. Is that Minnie hyung?

I went outside to see if someone was there.

"Haha. Chill Donnie-ah~" a girl's voice said. Is that Mimi? And wait, Donnie?

"You really love to repeat words, don't you?" the guy again said.

"I do? Since when?" Mimi asked.

Then someone laughed. "You're really so cute and innocent Mimi~" Cute? Innocent?? I've never seen that side of MY Mimi before!! And who dares to call MY Mimi 'Mimi'??!! Only umma and I can call her that!!

"Yah! I'm not~" Mimi cutely said. What the fish?!

I went to where the voices came from, the entrance door. There, I saw Mimi with two guys. They look alike... Identical twins?

"What's the noise?!" I angrily said. Mimi looked at me, shocked. So did the twins.

"U-uhh..K-kyu? I thought you had schedule?" she stuttered.

"Since when did you bring guys home?" I asked, raising one brow. "And two guys, to be exact."

"Uhh..oppa-"

"And when did you call me oppa?"

"Kyu, I'll explain."

"You never told me anything like this. If you're going to live here in our dorms you should act decently."

"Kyu! Listen to me first!"

"I never knew you were like this Miina." I said. And she knows, whenever I call her that, I mean business. "...just because you knew that we weren't here."

I looked at the two guys. "And what are you both still doing here?"

They looked at Mimi then left. I mean ALMOST left, Mimi grabbed their wrists.

"Yah." I said.

"Kyu.." she begged.

"I said, 'Yah,' Didn't you hear me?" I'm really angry right now.

"Kyu I said I'll explain!" she shouted, tears started to fall down her face.

"Then please do! Make it a reasonable explanation." I said. I can't take this anymore! I CAN'T!!


Annyeong chingoos~ Kyaha! XD I made this update dramatic. Please comment if it is okay. LONG COMMENTS ARE LOVED. And KyuMinnieParkJiSung I love you~ <3 Haha. I also thank the new subscribers~ :D

Eunhyuk: Wah! I never seen this side of Kyu before.
Donghae: He can be serious sometimes too...

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~<3