Just Another Random Day

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

(SEONG-MI'S POV)

It was night time, another boring time at Super Junior dorms.. Me, taking care of Chael, other members at other places doing their schedules and other members slacking off in their rooms or playing games.

"Mimi!" Chael gave me the toy he was playing and smiled, he seemed to say, 'Play with me.' He ran to Henry's room and went inside.

This kid has been attached with Henry, huh?

I walked to Henry's room too.

"Yo, hen~" I greeted Henry which was using his laptop. God, why did mine even broke? "Watcha doin???" I got a seat and sat beside him--in-front of his computer table.

"Uhm...I don't know, CY?" he answered.

"What the fish is that??"

"Something. It's quite boring here, ya know. Well, sometimes." he shrugged his shoulders.

Then I thought of something, "Wanna play Star Craft?" My eyes sparkled and fixed it on his.

He backed-off a bit. A tingle of red color starts to color his chubby cheeks. "Chill, Seong-Mi! I play Star Craft sometimes, but I'm not that--"

"Ugh.. Kyu, I'm so sleepy..." we heard Alex's voice from outside. The both of us looked at each other and immediately ran outside leaving Chael alone, playing in Henry's room.

"Al!"

"Kyu!" we both said in unison. We saw Kyu carrying tired Alex on his back.

"What happened?" I asked, quite worried. "Did she meet an accident, a tremor, a disturbance, a--what the hell am I saying?" I exclaimed.

Kyu just smiled and put his finger on his mouth signaling me to keep quiet. I covered my mouth quickly and whispered, "Is she okay?" He nodded and went to Alex's room to lay her to bed. When did my brother become so affectionate?

I looked at Henry, which was not beside me anymore, and saw him drinking from a carton milk. Well, nothing's happening so..boring again. I stared at the pack of milk he was drinking and was surprised. My eyes widened. I ran to him and snatched the carton.

I slapped his head, "Yah! This is MY milk carton, can't you see?" I pointed at my name imprinted on the carton. 'MIMI'

He blinked, "Huh? I thought 'Mimi' was Zhou Mi hyung and..."

"I'M A MIMI TOO, YA KNOW?! And Zhou Mi gege doesn't live here!!!!" I scratched my head. "Aish." Then pouted. I sat on one of the couches then crossed my arms. Henry sat beside me and held my shoulders. I turned my back on him.

"Sorry, Mimi~" he pleaded, doing puppy dog eyes and whatever aegyo he could do. "Please? Sorry~"

I looked at him with childishly irritated eyes and pouted. "You're going to buy me another one. No, two. Uhh... I mean THREE!" I showed him three fingers of mine. He chuckled. "Okay, three."

"When?" I asked.

"Hmm... some time.." he my hair. I blushed. "You know? You have a lot of personalities." He smiled as he moved closer to me. "Was it having multiple personalities?"

I touched his hand that was caressing my hair. "Multiple personalities?"

He nodded, "Yup. And what you're showing now is what I like the most from all of those."

My eyes widened. My heart beat faster. "Wh-what?" I stuttered.

He smiled again. "I said that I like you."

I pushed his hand. He pouted then smiled again. "What?" I asked again.

"I said that, I. LIKE. YOU." he slowly said. I blinked for a lot of times, and blinked again. He chuckled. "You're so cute~" He pinched my cheeks.

"Y-yah! That hurts!"

"For as long that you're with me, I promise you that you'll never be hurt." He held my cheek he was pinching awhile ago. His touch felt warm; it was a nice feeling.

I bit my lower lip. I gulped then said, "Are you asking me to..." I gulped again. "..go out with you?"

"YAH!" Kyu stopped Henry from saying anything. I looked at the evil magnae, to see a guy leaning his side on the kitchen counter. Woah! When did he get there?

Henry immediately removed his hand from my cheek and stood up. "Y-yes, hyung?" he stuttered.

"You're gonna die, Henry, DIE," he smirked. "And I'm serious this time."


I'm very sorry sorry *dances to Sorry Sorry* for the sooooooooo late update! I think it was already 100 yrs. T_T Mian. I hope this lame and short update was okay for you guys.

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!