Let the Pranking Begin!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

HEECHUL'S POV

We're going to enter the dorms now..for real.

"Hyung! What took you so long?" Henry exclaimed. "Where there fans outside? Who's the person that screamed? Why weren't you kidnapped? I wanted you to be kidnapped! Are you the one who screamed? Aish hyung, you have such a girly scream."

Sigh.. Henry keeps on asking questions.. And what? 'I wanted you to be kidnapped?'

Henry kept on asking. "Yah, hyung! Why are you still here? You should've been kid--" Say another word, henry and you die. I glared at him, but he doesn't seem to notice me, he keeps on blabbering. "Yah hyung! Why weren't you kidnapped? I should call your fans and tell them to kidnap you. Ain't that great!?" And all I knew is that Henry was speaking in English. Try and say something maknae, and I'll kill you. Aish. I never knew Henry was like this. -_____-

I looked at Hyun who's now laughing. Aish. -_____-

"OH HOLY FISH! Kibum hyung, when did you come back?!" Henry shouted.

Oh, I didn't notice that Kibum went inside already.

Henry ran to Kibum like a kid, skipping happily. "Hyung! Do you remember me?" Henry asked. "I was the one who played the violin part in Don't Don. Do you remember?"

I need to play now too~ "Yah! Henry-ah, instead of bothering my Kibum, why won't you just get us food to eat?" I exclaimed. "There's some in the kitchen."

"Arasso.." Henry pouted.

"My Kibum?" he mumbled. "I thought that Siwon hyung and Hankyung hyung are yours?"

"Yah! I heard that!"

I looked at Hyun who was smirking. Oh fish, don't tell me he recognized already?

I looked at Kibum next. "Kibum-ah~ Did you miss me?" I asked him.

"Heechul-sunbaenim.." he said. "I don't get what you and Henry-ssi are saying."

Waha. Here it comes~ "Bwo? What do you mean?" I played with him.

"Ye. What do you mean?" Hyun who was smirking awhile ago said.

"Sunbaenims.." Kibum explained. "Mr. Lee Soo Man said that I would be the new 15th member of Super Junior."

"Bwo?!!" Henry shouted. "What do you mean 'new' and '15th member?!'

Ok. Chill henry..

"I will be debuting next month." Kibum continued to explain. "And by the way Henry-ssi, you're so good at playing the violin while dancing."

Henry smiled, he seemed to be pleased.

"Hyung, explain this all to me!" Hyun shouted. "What 15? Super Junior is 15 already!"

Kibum shook his head. "Ani..Mr. Lee Soo Man said that I would be the new 15th member. Maybe I heard it wrong..." Waha. Kibum, you really are the acting master.

"And Kyuhyun-ssi, you shouldn't call me hyung." Kibum said. "You look older than me, so don't."

I laughed. "Haha.. Hyun. older than Kibum? Haha. Where did I hear that before?"

"Why? Isn't Kyuhyun-ssi older than me?" Kibum acted innocent.

"Ok. I don't really understand this!" Henry shouted.

"Hyung! You are Kim Kibum, one of the maknaes of Super Junior!" He went nearer to Kibum.

"Yes, I am, aren't I?" he looked at me. "I am younger than Kyuhyun-ssi right? He is one of the maknaes."

"Wah, hyung!!" Henry exclaimed while scratching his head. Kibum just bit his lower lip. Me? I can't stop from laughing. Hyun? I think he's laughing too~

Henry went nearer to Kibum. And he almost strangled him! "Kibum hyung! How could you forget? You're one of my idols in Super Junior! Why?" He faked cried.

"Ok. Chill, Henry." Kibum said in English.

"Yah! Why did you break the cover?" Hyun and I said. Wait, Hyun and I?

I looked at Hyun, dumbfounded. He smirked at me.

"Gosh, Hyun. Don't tell me you knew all along?"

He said nothing, he just kept on smirking.

"Yah!" I shouted at him.

"Hyung, don't tell me you didn't notice?" Kibum said.

"What you knew?" I said, shocked.

"You really are clueless hyung." Henry said. Why does that sentence seem familiar? And, Henry knows it too??

The three maknaes started to laugh.

"Waha. Hyung~ Pabo ya~" Hyun said.

"Yah!" I shouted. "I don't get this!"

I looked at Kibum. "I thought we're gonna prank them?" I pointed at the two.

"It was supposed to be like that, hyung." he chuckled. "But when I made eye contact with the two, I just couldn't seem to help it~"

FLASHBACK

KIBUM'S POV

I went inside the dorms and saw a blabbering Henry, a glaring Heechul and a smirking Kyuhyun. I just smiled.

"I should call your fans to kidnap you." Henry said. Then he started speaking in English. He saw me but when he was about to say something, I put my point finger on my mouth to signal him to stop from talking. Then we made eye contact. I think it's what you call 'Speaking with your eyes.' And soon, Kyuhyun started to join us too.

It's a good thing Heechul hyung did not saw us doing this eye contact stuff or else it won't work out good.

I really love my fellow maknaes~~

END OF FLASHBACK

HEECHUL'S POV

"It's called the 'Maknaes Rebellion' hyung." Henry said.

"So, who is really the one being pranked here?" I asked while tilting my head and crossing my arms.

"YOU!" the three of them shouted at the same time.

"Aish." I said. I couldn't say anything, not especially when all the evil maknaes are here. Sigh..

"Why the fish are you guys so noisy! Can't you see that someone's sleeping?!" a girl's voice shouted.

"Aigoo~ We woke Seong-Mi up." Hyun said while smirking.

"What is it again?" I asked, irritated.

"You won't want to know hyung~" Hyun explained.

"What is it?" Henry asked. "Tell me~ Tell me~"

"You won't want to wake Mimi up." Hyun explained further. "Especially when she's having such a nice sleep."

"What? Why?" Henry asked.

"Just find out~" Hyun said as he ran to the door. "Bye hyungs and Henry! Good luck to the three of you~"

"Wha- Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!" I shouted, but he already escaped.

"What bad thing could happen?" I said, thinking positively.

But then, I saw a girl, glaring evilly at me. So evil that I could die.

I looked for the other two, but they have escaped already with Hyun. Aish these maknaes. Oh God, please help me! I don't want to die yet!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JOKING~!!! Arasso..so this is how it goes, huh? Let's wait and see~ You maknaes are gonna feel the wrath of   THE GREAT KIM HEECHUL~ I smirked.

Hmm..maybe I should team up with Hyun's sister. This'll be great~

"Hey Seong-Mi! Wanna team up with me?"

"Wha-why?" she asked, still irritated. Wah! Evil maknae Hyun scared of his little sis? Now that's new~

"You want your brother and the Canadian dead?"

"Hmm..not sure.."

"Oh, I know you want them to die~"

"Ok? Sure? I don't know.."

"You don't wanna? Ok. I'll just announce to the whole world your real name, KIM.MIINA.SEONGTEN." I smirked.

"Arasso, arasso." She said. "What do I need to do?"

"Just follow my lead~"


Annyeong~ Sorry for the boring prank. I don't have any idea of what to do, so there. Hope you guys like it! Please comment!! Subscribe also~ Kamsahabnida. :D

Eunhyuk: Woah~ I didn't see that coming.
Donghae: Me neither~
Eunhyuk: It's really a good thing that we weren't there..
Donghae: Ye.
Both: *sighes*
Donghae: Are all of the maknaes evil?
Eunhyuk: Taemin isn't.
Donghae: Ye, but Kyu's converting him
Eunhyuk: Noo~
Donghae: I think they all got that from Changmin hyung. *sighes*
Eunhyuk: Andwae.. I think they got it from Heechul hyung..

KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING GUYS! I'LL LOVE YA FOR IT~

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~ <3