My Brother is Gay?!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

Why the hell is my stupid brother like this?! Believe me Kyu, if I'm really not in the mood right now, I might kick you in your *toooooot*!! Thank God that I had a fun time with these twins.

And...

I really love to see you get irritated like this.

 

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! >:DD

Need to continue A.C.T.I.N.G~~

"Kyu I said I'll explain!" I shouted, tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Then please do! Make it a reasonable explanation." Kyu said, irritated. MWAHAHAHAH!! I'm really doing good. Might as well get a prize don't you think? >:D

I looked at the twins. Their eyes saying sorry and expressing guilt. I feel sorry for them...

Might as well end this! But...how?

I cried more, a lot of tears fell from my eyes. I did this just to irritate my dearest brother more...because I'm enjoying it~ >:DD

"EXPLAIN.NOW!" Kyu shouted. He's so angry. And, and...HIS FACE WAS SO PRICELESS!! Haha. I could just roll on the floor and laugh my heart out. But no, this shouldn't end like this.

"Mimi.. I said explain!" he shouted. "Can't you see how angry I am right now?!" Yes, yes Kyu. I could see that.

He showed me a face.... A very priceless face...

"Mmrlf." I held my mouth. I almost laughed, gosh. I need to contain my laughter.

"Mimi!!!" he showed me the face again.

 

 

 

 

I can't take it anymore....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I laughed out loud. I held my stomache and all I knew, I was rolling on their floor.

"KYAHAHHA!! K-kyu, if you've s-seen your face, HAHAHAH!!" I laughed. "It was freaking priceless! HAHAHA!!"

The three guys all stared at me... All confused.

"Ha..ha.." I gasped for breath and tried to stand up.

I TRIED TO.

But when I looked at Kyu's priceless, confused face.. Yes, I freaking started laughing again.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe anymore. I tried to stand up again.

And now, it was a success.

I gasped for breath again. "Kyu, I love you. Do you know that?"

"Huh???" Kyu asked, confused. "Y-yeah.. I know.. But I don't get you..."

I smirked. "Gosh Kyu. For the very first time, I tricked you!!"

"Huh??!!" now it's the twins turn,.

I chuckled. "I'll explain it to you guys later. Let me talk with my dearest brother first."

"O-kay??" Deuk said.

"Go sit in the sala. It's over there." I pointed to the sala.

They went there, I mean ALMOST went there. Kyu blocked their way.

"Gosh Kyu! I said I would explain! You wouldn't want all of us to be stuck here at the entrance, right?!" I complained. "Can't you think for awhile?"

Kyu unblocked the way and let the twins pass.

"Good."

"So explain." Kyu crossed his arms. "Why the hell are those two here?"

"Kyu, they taught me how to d-sing." I lied. I don't want them to know that I dance. Why? Because as you know, if people know that I dance and sing at the same time. They would freaking recruit me for their companies. Yeah, yeah. I know I'm good~ JOKE!! I hate to be a celebrity. You know how many controversies they need to be in to?? I. HATE. IT.

"Sing?!" Kyu exclaimed. "Why not let me teach you instead?"

You? Teach me dancing? *scoffs* AS IF!

"Uhh..." I searched for words. "You're too busy?"

He scoffed. I faked laughed.

"Anyways, I need to pay them for teaching me." I said.

"What the hell would you do?" he asked.

"I'llcookthemfood.Youalsowant?I'llcookyourstoo.Whatdoyouwant?" I said in one breath.

"Huh? Say it slowly. SLOWLY."

"I said. I'LL.COOK.THEM.FOOD.DO.YOU.ALSO.WANT?"

"Oh, is that so? Okay, then. Cook me ramen." he said.

I ran to the kitchen as fast as possible.

"Huh? Wait, ramen, cook? I don't get it! Yah! Mimi come back here!" Kyu shouted.

"Kyu, I love you~!!" I shouted just to calm him down.

So let's get it ready then.

KYUHYUN'S POV

What the hell was that? I don't get any of this!

I went to the sala and saw the twins that MY Mimi brought awhile ago. Oh, there still here...

"Yah! You two!" I shouted. They both looked at me, their faces seem tired.

"Why did MY Mimi bring you here?" I asked. "And why the hell did she ask you to teach her singing instead of me?"

"What? We taught her what?" The guy that has black earrings (Deuk) said. Wait, how the hell did I see the earings?

"You taught her S.I.N.G.I.N.G. Didn't you understand?" I said slowly.

"Uhh..yes, yes we did. But-"

"Deuk! Shh!" Mimi who appeared said.

I looked at her. "Why?"

She rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen.

*dingdong*

"Oh, I'll get that first." I said then glared at those two who I'm talking with awhile ago.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Bedhead!"

"Alex!" I shouted. "When did you come back? Your hair is still short." I mumbled the last sentence.

"I'll answer that later. Where's Hae?"

"They all have schedules. Come in."

SEONG-MI'S POV

I saw that Kyu left the twins, now's my chance!

"Yah! Yah!" I shouted at them. They looked at me in unison like two puppies who's being called by their owners.

"Mimi~" Don ran to me and whined. Gosh, this one is really like a dog.

I rubbed his back. "Don't cry Donnie. Your not at fault here."

"What do you-" I interrupted Deuk by putting my palms in front of his face.

"I acted the whole time. So no need to worry."

"You what?" Deuk and Kyu exclaimed.

I looked at my back to see Kyu with a guy.

"Yeah, I just acted the whole time, and happily, I.TRICKED. YOU!" I smirked. "And who's the guy?"

"Oh, this person?" he pointed at the guy. "She's my girlfriend."

My eyes widened. "'She' what? And GIRLFRIEND??!! Bro! That's a freaking guy. As in, G.U.Y.!!!"

Silence was in the air...

 

Then I broke it.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GAY?!!!!"


 

Annyeong~~ I updated!! Waha. I told you if a lot has commented, I'll update. XD Thanks for those long comments!! Saranghae~ <3 Sorry if my update was short and boring. I ran out of ideas. -_____________________-

And you! Silent reader! Comment also! Please? Pretty please? *does aegyo*

And, yeah. One more thing. I couldn't update for a week. Mian. We'll have our vacation, so yeah. Jeongmal mianheyo!!!

Donghae: Omo! MY ALEX HAS COME BAAAACK!!!!!!!! *runs back to the dorms*
Eunhyuk: Hey Hae! Wait! Ugh... *fidgets* We'll just see you next time!

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE IN FIFTEEN!