Kibum-ah!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

I was pacing around in front of the computer shop, thinking if I should call this Kibum guy or not.

"Aish!" I scratched my head. I was really irritated. Darn you Kyu! Why give me a number of a guy I don't know! And... I cannot believe that I would say this, but, DARN MYSELF FOR NOT STOPPING KYU.

"Uhm miss?"

"What?!" I looked at my back. Why does this always happen?! An unknown voice always says, 'Uhmm..miss?' Do I really attract that much attention?

"Please stop pacing." the woman said. "You're creating draft."

"So?!" I shouted at her and left the place.

How do I go back to that dorm? I don't have my bag or anything! Just myself, my cellphone and my clothes of course.

I opened my phone again and looked for Kibum's number. I sighed. "Whatever."

I pressed Kibum's number and waited it to ring. "What the hell should I say?" I turned it into loud speaker.

"Yeoboseyo." the voice came from the phone.

"Uhh.." I'm looking for words to say. "Annyeonghaseyo. Is this Kim Kibum-ssi?"

"Yes, this is."

KIBUM'S POV

I'm sitting now at a bench in a park. Why am I here? Haha. I just really have nothing to do.

*ringring* My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hmm..unknown number."

"Yeoboseyo."

"Uhh.." the voice said. A girl? "Annyeonghaseyo. Is this Kim Kibum-ssi?"

"Yes, this is."

"Uhm.." she replied. She seems to not know what to say.

"How can I help you?"

"Can you please tell me the address of Super Junior dorms?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Are you a fan?" Most fans, especially in Korea, knows our address.

"No, I am not." she replied.

"Then why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Uhm..I'm lost?"

"Why are you asking for our address then?"

"Because I'm going to live there?" Is this Secret Camera? Heechul hyung, are you involved in this?

"Where are you?" I said. "I'm going to give it to you personally."

"Why not now?"

"Just tell me."

"Ok." she sighed. "I'm here at xxxxxx Park."

"What a coincidence!" I exclaimed. "I'm here too."

"Ohh.."

"Why won't you just find me?" I asked. "It would be easier."

"But.." she said. "I don't know what you look like."

Ouch.  "O-okay." Is this the result of me leaving for a long time?

"Sorry." she said. "I don't even know what he other members look like, only some."

She's a fan that doesn't know the face of her idols? "Just find a guy with a killer smile." I said, trying not to feel sad.

"Ok? But are you going to be smiling the whole time I find you?" Oh, that's right. People might think that I'm crazy.

"Just find a good looking guy." I smiled.

"Aren't you too--Oh! I think I found you."

I looked up to see a girl in front of me. "Oh, annyeong." I bowed while sitting.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed also but not what Koreans usually do, the 90 degrees bow.

"Sit." I said.

She gave me a 'Huh?' look.

I moved to the side of the bench and patted the space beside me. "Sit." I smiled.

"Okay?" she said, then sat beside me.

I laughed. "Do you love to say 'Okay?' that much? And in English too!"

"Uhh..yeah?" She speaks English so well, she has no accents or whatever.

We started speaking in English.

"So why are you asking for our address?" I asked her.

"Because I'm lost?" she said sarcastically. "Didn't I say that in the phone awhile ago?"

I chuckled. "Do you talk like that to people you idolize?"

"What?! IDOLIZE? I don't even know you!" she said.

Ouch. I really felt hurt by that. "But aren't you an ELF?"

"I am not short!"

"Huh?" I said, confused. "Aren't you a fan of Super Junior?"

"I am not a fan, okay!"

"Then why are you looking for our address?" Contain the anger Kibum, contain the anger.

"Because that stupid, evil Cho Kyuhyun is so stupid that I want to kill him!" she shouted. Good thing where we were isn't visited by a lot of people or else...you know what would happen. And I would be noticed right?

"Are you an anti of Kyu?" I asked her.

"'Anti'? What the fish is that?" she asked me.

I laughed. "You're Korean and you don't know that?"

"Yeah." she said. "A Korean who lived and grew up in the West."

"Ohh..."

She rolled her eyes and looked at the opposite side.

SEONG-MI'S POV

Here I am, sitting on a park bench, talking with a stranger and thinking how stupid my brother is. Don't get mad at me, okay? I'm not mad at this Kibum guy... Kyu's idiotic face just appears in front of me everytime I talk to Kibum.

"So...by the way." Kibum broke the silence. "What's your name?"

'Kim Miina Seongten, that's it.' As if I would say that! "Seong-Mi Ki-" Then I remembered that I am going to be a Cho already. I sighed. "Seong-Mi Cho."

He laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Is your name KyuMin?" he smiled. "It's like the name of Sungmin hyung's and Kyu's combined."

(A/N: To those who don't know, the hangeul spelling of Sungmin's name is SEONGMIN. :D)

"Well, sorry if my name is like that!" I said sarcastically.

"But I don't really think that's your real name." he said.

"W-wae?"

"Just an intuition~" he smiled. "And are you an acquiantance of Kyu's?"

"Yup, sadly."

He chuckled. Is this guy an addict? "What's your relationship with him?"

"I'm his sister." I said. "Sadly."

He chuckled again. "Haha. Yeah, poor you~"

"Do you know that statement is quite irritating?" I said.

"Sorry. But really.."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

"Want me to be your brother then?" he asked.

"Mwo?!"

"Well..you don't want to get intimidated by the other members right? And we could understand each other quite well." he smiled.

"In English?"

"Yup. But Henry understands too."

"But why would you volunteer yourself?" I asked.

"It seems fun." he smiled.

"Seriously?"

"Yup, seriously."

"Okay?"

"Call me oppa then Miina Seongten."

"Wha-how'd you know my real name?"

"I overheard you and Heechul hyung talking."

"Okay?"

KIBUM'S POV

Haha. This just seems to be fun. I want to play with Kyu too~

"You can call me Mimi or Seong-Mi, okay?" she said. "And I wouldn't call you oppa."

"Why?"

"I don't even call my brother oppa."

"Then I'm the first one you're going to call oppa?" I showed her my killer smile which no one could resist.

"Okay." she sighed. Haha. Kyu, I won~

"And I won't call you Mimi or Seong-Mi."

"Wae?"

"If I call you Mimi, it's like I'm calling Zhou Mi hyung." I explained. "And if I call you Seong-Mi, it's like I'm calling Sungmin hyung."

"Then what would you call me then?"

"Miina!"

"WAE?" she complained.

"I just want to." I stood up.

I stretched my hands to her. "Come on; let's go back." I smiled.

"Okay." she stood up, not taking my hand.

I held her hand, she complained. "Wae?"

"I just want to, little sister." I looked at her.

"Why 'little sister'?"

"You don't want me to call you anything!"

"Arasso, arasso." she sighed. "Miina is fine."

"From now on, Miina is my little sister~"

"Stop with the little!" she pouted.

"Aww~ My little sis is soo cute~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Whatever~"

"Call me oppa!"

"I don't want to!"

"Please?"

"No."

"Please??"

"No!"

"Pretty please??"

"NO!!"

"Pretty, pretty please?????"

She sighed. "Okay."

"Call me oppa now." I smiled.

"K-kibum o-oppa." she stuttered.

"No! Bummie oppa~"

"B-bummie o-oppa.."

"My little sis is so cute~!"


Annyeonghaseyo chingoos!! Please comment about this chapter~ I don't know if this whole chappie is boring or what so please comment about it. :D THANKS TO THOSE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! I love you~ <3 And please don't take Seong-Mi as a bad or arrogant person. Please! She's a nice girl.. She just have mood swings and really needs anger management. *sighes*

Eunhyuk: I can be a good big brother too~
Donghae: Me too~
Both: *runs* SEONG-MI!! I CAN BE YOUR BROTHER TOO!!

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~<3