Hey Canadian....What? Who's gonna come back?

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Hey Henry~" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, what?" Henry looked up and saw an angry Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was holding two swords. One on his right and another on the left.

"It's time for STARWARS!!!" Kyuhyun, Henry and Heechul shouted at the same time.

HEECHUL'S POV

Sigh... For God's sake.. I thought Hyun would really kill our Canadian. Aigo...

They started playing Star wars? Isn't that the movie? Sigh...kids..

"Hah! Take this!" Hyunnie almost stabbed Henry but successfully, Henry dodged it.

"Oh no you don't~" Henry turned around and stretched his arms forward, making the sword a few millimeters away from Hyun's face.

I should join the fun~

I ran slowly..I meant in slow motion then touched Henry's shoulder.

Oh..and if you're wondering why Seong-Mi didn't wake up, because we carried her to Hyun's room.

HENRY'S POV

"I am your father." someone said. I looked around to see Chullie hyung acting.

"N-noooo!!!" I kneeled in defeat.

Kyu hyung jumped in victory. "Haha, you lose~!" Then hi-fived Chullie hyung.

These two....

"Yah! Why did you save him?" I complained. "It was a few millimeters away...A FEW MILLIMETERS AWAY!"

"Ok..chill Henry.." Chullie hyung said.

I sighed in defeat...

*dingdong*

"Are they home already?" Kyu hyung said. "It's still to early."

"I'll go get the door~" Chullie hyung skipped to the door. Maybe he knows something..

"KYAAA~!"

Are there fan girls? What's happening?

"Hyung, are there fans outside?" I asked Kyu hyung.

"No..I think that's only Heechul."

HEECHUL'S POV

I opened the door. I saw a familiar body structure and face...

"KYAAA~!" I shouted.

"Shh.. be quiet hyung.." the guy said.

"But I'm so happy that you're already back~" I pouted.

"At least surprise the guys."

"Oh, only Hyun, his little sister, Henry and I are here; the others have their own schedules."

"That's too bad. And Kyu's little sister is here?"

"Yup. She's gonna live here."

"For how long?"

"Not sure.."

"Ok. That'll be fun." he smiled his killer smile.

"You can go inside now if you want to.."

"Ne hyung.. But I want to surprise my fellow maknaes."

"Ok.. But how?"

"Secret camera?"

"Ohhh~ Secret camera..that's a good way." I evil laughed, silently, with no sounds.

Then we went in..

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Guess who the guy who come backed is... It'll be the guy you least expect. X3 And please don't mind the pic..I just saw it somewhere and wanted to share it to you guys. :D

And sorry for the short chappie! Writer's block.. -____- Mianheyo~

Eunhyuk: Yey! Our ot--ADJHSKLF.. Yah!
Donghae: *still holding Hyukkie's mouth* You'll spill it. *takes off his hands*
Eunhyuk: But I want to announce it to the WHOLE world.. that ou---AJSHDFKL.
Donghae: *again holding Hyukkie's mouth* Ok..bye for now guys! Hyukkie here might spoil the fun for you. Just please keep on commenting! Even those silent readers out there, please comment~ We accept any comments~ But please not harsh ones and don't spam!

PS. There are hints in the chap to know who the guy who come backed is. I think only one? Waha. But Hyukkie almost said another hint...and thank God Hae has stopped him. Because if he didn't, you readers would know who it is easily.

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~


(edit) Ok..I underlined some of the hints. Hope you readers guess who this guy is~! :D And oh yeah...there's 'CONFUSION' in what  Hyukkie is spoiling. I just noticed it too awhile ago.. X3 You'll get it if you're not slow. Waha~!