Encounter with Deathroyers

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                “Oh... my head...” YuMee groaned while touching her forehead. She must have woken up late this day... Her eyes immediately shot open “SCHOOL!!!”

                As soon as she looked up, she was surrounded by trees... lots and lots of trees. Maybe she’s inside the park? But the park didn’t have this much trees... and she doesn’t even remember about going to the park.

                And on top of that... why is the ground soft?

                “Ohhhhh....” A groan was heard that YuMee jumped up causing her to fall back on her bum.

                “Aiya...” YuMee looked at the ‘thing’ on the ground and realize it was a person who was groaning. YuMee thinks... it’s kind of disgusting, but nevertheless, she needs to see if this man is alright though. “Uhh... ahjussi, are you alright?” The guy gets on a sitting position rubbing his bum.

                YuMee gasped in surprise... not because he wears such weird clothings, but he has elongated ears just like those in fairytales! The guy has soft brown hair locks that seemed to be well taken care off, milky white skin, and eyes dark as the night. He looked at her rather annoyed.

                “Hey! You just can’t fall on me without permission!” He said irritatingly. Dazed, YuMee frowned at his statement, she doesn’t remember about what he says... falling.

                “Uh... excuse me?” YuMee said.

                “You fell from the sky and landed on top of me—which is by the way... IT HURT!!!” The guy said while rubbing his chest. “I’m gonna have your head for this!” YuMee scoffed, she has never met a guy like this... well, physically and emotionally.

                “Yah! I woke up and found myself on top of you!!! Who knows what terrible things a guy like you did to me last night!!!” YuMee stands up and looked around her. “YOU EVEN KIDNAPPED ME!!!” The guy looked at her in gaping mouth.

                “Hey! I did not kidnap you! Who would want to kidnap you anyway?” He smirked evilly that leaves YuMee speechless. “And what kind of Elf are you—a deformed Elf?” He said pointing at her ears, laughing his head off.

                YuMee frowned, what in the world is he talking about? It was she who should laugh at this matter, he’s the abnormal one, not her. His continuous laugh irritates her that—

                BOOOG!

                “Ow, ow, owww!!!” The guy was crying in pain as he holds the large lump on his head where YuMee had hit.

                “If you learned to just shut up then you wouldn’t be in that pain!!!” YuMee said and starts to move away. The Elf guy looked up to see the ‘deformed elf’ was moving away.

                “I’M GOING TO HAVE MY REVENGE!!!” The elf guy said bitterly. “Uhhmmm... deformed elf? Where are you?”

                The elf guy got on his foot and brush off the dirt off him, she suddenly stopped when he remembers something on that deformed elf’s neck. It was some kind of a jewel less necklace. He frowned and looked at the direction to where she went...

                Could she be?

                YuMee kept on walking away, not minding the calls from the elf. She was quite angry because she woke up and found herself in the middle of nowhere and she’s kind of afraid about getting back home. Her mother would scream at her and give her the punishment of a lifetime!

                “Oh God... where the heck am I?” YuMee said and took a turn to the right. There was nothing but trees, bushes, rocks and rocky roads...

                Heh... rocky roads, YuMee chuckled at the thought. Rocky road—icecream!!!

                Groooowwwwllll

                YuMee felt her stomach in need of something edible to take on... or what we say, she needs something to eat! YuMee looked around to see an exit, but there was none. She frowned, how in the world did she get over there?

                As she was moving on, something rustled by the bushes. YuMee turned around to see several shadows hiding from the darkness. She felt danger coming in... who are these people? One of the shadows stepped in...

                The shadow revealed a person with pale-blue skin, wearing dark trench coats, one eye was covered with hair, and having very long nails. YuMee looked into its ivory eyes and crimson lips which formed into a smile.

                “Ah...” It said in a hoarse voice. “What do we have here?”

                “W-who are you?” YuMee asked.

                “You are not an elf...” Another one steeped out of the shadows, it had the same looks with the other one.

                “I don’t understand” YuMee spoke softly. Half of her tells her to run but she can’t move out of fright.

                “Indeed... the chosen one! The Jeweller!!!” The other one said and raised his/her hand showing its blood-stained nails. YuMee got terrified and she suddenly had the strength and run, run as fast as she could.

                “Oooh lady, you can’t run away from us!” the shadow and suddenly in a swift movement, made itself on the trees, jumping branch to branch. “Grab her necklace!!!”

                YuMee on the other hand kept on running, something tells her that she’s in big trouble and she’s out of town!!! And now crazy elf shadows are after her!!! What in the world is really happening??? One of the shadows went forward and then slipped in front of YuMee in a snap of a finger. YuMee stopped running and caused her to slide and trip down.

                She hears the dark things chuckled evilly, YuMee looked at the dark elves. One of them raised its long claws and pointed it on her neck.

                “It’s a shame if we kill you” It said in a hoarse voice.

                “What do you want from me?” YuMee asked, scared at the very moment.

                “That necklace” YuMee placed a hand on her neck and felt something hard and cold like metal. She doesn’t remember having a necklace... just then she remembered what happened to her that night. She held a necklace and chanted the encrypted words and things started to happen.

                “Give us the necklace and we will just convert you into one of us... that would be a great thing to happen instead of killing you” One of them said and showed his fangs.

                YuMee didn’t even know the value of the necklace and she certainly don’t want to become one of them. Her mind is cloudy, she just can’t decide what to do.

                “You’re wasting our time!!!” One of them yelled, YuMee just looks at them, speechless.

                “THAT’S IT, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!” The dark elves were about to stab her with their claws.

                YuMee closed her eyes, not looking at the fate that’s going to happen to her. She waited for her doom when—

                “GAAAHHH—“

                 She hears sounds of gashes and clanking of metal. She continues to hear hoarse cries nearby, while her eyes still closed. She does not want to open them because she’s even more afraid... it was until then that the noise eventually died down.

                “Agassi, you are safe now... you can open your eyes...” A soft gentle voice said, slowly, she opens her eyes and light shone brightly.



 

 

AiMei: EHEHHEE Anyeong!!! you have the clues on who is that elf guy whom YuMee fell on. Now next question... Who is the ELF that saved her??? 
Just making the fic interesting with questions ehehehhehe 
COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!