Lady HeeSica

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                YuMee looked at the woman if front of her... she was TALL!!! She must have been as tall as Kyuhyun! And Kyuhyun is about nearing 6 feet same with Leeteuk.

                The lady’s lips formed into a smirk... YuMee saw sarcasm and seduction in her demeanour. The lady went towards them.

                “Well if you are here to just stare at my awesome beautifulness, I suggest you have to leave” Lady HeeSica said. YuMee looked at Leeteuk and Henry who were just dumbfounded at the situation.

                “What do you want from him?” YuMee asked and went closer to kyuhyun.

                “Well, he’s a prince?” Heesica said in a y demeanour. She placed her hands on her waist which was in an excellent form.

                YuMee’s jaw dropped as she saw her slender body. She looked at herself... well, she’s just 17 and her body’s not that formed yet. Well you can picture the idea of an average Korean teenager... well... at least she has s!

                “And the prince must marry me so I become a princess!” Heesica gave a sinister laugh, which was a lady-like and somewhat a guy’s laugh. “Ohohohohoho”

                “He’s our companion!” Henry protested, he didn’t want Kyuhyun to just get away, he’s also a gem! Heesica raised an eyebrow at Henry, she went closer to him and placed her elbow on his shoulder.

                “Hey shorty, listen... if I have to pick up someone I have to marry, then he must be a prince, I don’t go for kids like you who uh... shall we say have nothing to show yet” HeeSica gave a small smile at him. Henry pouted at her as she walks towards Leeteuk.

                “Yah, at least I have PERSONALITY!!!” Henry paused then... “Who says I want to marry you anyway?” Heesica ignored Henry’s rants, but paid attention on Leeteuk, manly outlook. Heesica looked up and down, YuMee was becoming irritated.

                “Hmm... this one’s not bad! Taller than me, with a great body” She said looking at the chest area. “Oh my, he has a good built” Leeteuk just rolled his eyes. Heesica looked at YuMee. “I can’t see why you want to keep all these boys to yourself”

                “Then find other ones except these 3, I need them!” YuMee said. Heesica smiled at her.

                “Any guy would fall for me eventually... but I just don’t feel them” Heesica went near to kyuhyun. “He appeals to me most!”

                “You can’t have him!” YuMee yelled. The guys were just looking at the girls; they don’t know how to handle girl fights.

                “Really?” HeeSica grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm. “But I will! Tomorrow, our wedding shall commence!!!”

                With that, a red smoke emerged, and poufed around them.

*cough-cough!*

                “Where are they?” Henry asked, waving smokes away from him. YuMee on the other hand can’t see anything because of the smoke.

                “*cough-cough* Where are you guys? *cough* I can’t see you!” YuMee shouted. A gash of wind suddenly went by and the smokes were gone.

                YuMee and Henry looked to where the wind came from and saw Leeteuk holding something in his hand... it was some kind of a stationed tornado which was the smoke around them. Leeteuk’s gem orb glowing and as soon as the black smokes were gone, Leeteuk clasped his hands and the mini tornado disappeared.

                “WHOA!!! That was soooo awesome!” Henry fisted his hands, looking at Leeteuk with amazement.

                “What was that?” YuMee asked, she was also amazed.

                “That’s my unique ability” Leeteuk said. “I am the wind gem” YuMee thought of the gem he previously mentioned, the fire gem.

                “Wind gem... fire gem... what can they do?” YuMee asked.

                “The wind gem—me, me, can control the wind around us. The fire gem controls fire and can create fire out of nothing” Leeteuk explained and gave a soft smile. Henry was becoming hyper.

                “REALLY??? That is so... uhm... wicked!!!” Henry said. “How come your power is so much? While I... I don’t have that much power” Henry pouted.

                “Don’t worry; you are far too young to realize your abilities.” Leeteuk pats his head.

                “Neh, at least you can glow in the dark!” YuMee teased and laughed. Henry just smirked. “How old are you, oppa?”

                “Just 23” Leeteuk said.

                “Now what are we going to do?” Henry asked. “We need to stop Kyuhyun from marrying!”

                “And we need to find the gem” Leeteuk said. “That gem may help us... that Lady seemed to be powerful...”

                “Neh, I think she’s a sorceress” Henry said. “No woman can be that seductive”

                “Probably...” Leeteuk said and looked forth.

                “First things first... we need to save Kyuhyun!” YuMee said spiritedly. “Even though he’s such a jerk, but he’s a part of our team, we don’t leave teams behind!!! That’s always my principle!!!”

                Leeteuk and Henry smiled at her appreciatively.


AiMEi: ANYEOOOONG!!! Here another update fufufufuuufufuuuu so we can see what "HeeSica is all about. I think she's too fishy... hehehhe if you know what I mean. 

So... what will happen next? Will they be able to break the wedding? Can they find the next gem? (even though you already know about it), What will happen next??? STAY TUNED!!!

Comments are reallly loved T-T

BTW... how's the edit picture above? XD