Prince Kyuhyun

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                “HEY! Let me out of here!!!” Henry yelled.

                His voice echoed through the corners of the place. It was really creepy, considering the only light that illuminates the whole place were small barred windows on the top middle of the boxed room. YuMee and Henry were dragged into some underground jail or what they call ‘dungeon’ and then threw them in that boxed room.

                “Whatever happened, I’M INNOCENT!!!” Henry yelled again. YuMee just stared at him from behind.

                If truth to be told, it was YuMee who should panic even more because she’s in jail with some guy. Oh God... whyyyy??? Henry pounded on the door.

                “Is there some way we could get out?” YuMee asked. Henry looked at her.

                “Maybe... no one gets out less than a month” Henry said.

                “But we need to get out!” YuMee stomped her feet. “It’s bad enough that I got in this world... let’s not make it worst!”

                “Then what should we do?” Henry asked and sat down.

                “Escape!” YuMee said firmly. Henry laughed.

                “No one could escape” Henry said and sat down on the bed near them. YuMee wasn’t about to give up though... yuMee looked at the doorframe to see if there’s any weakness.

                She could see a little twinge in the doorframe.

                “If we could kick this firmly, the doorframe will give up its hinges” YuMee said. Since the door is made of wood, it’s possible that the door would break.

                “Errr, I’m not going to break any prison” Henry said. YuMee looked at him in disbelief.

                “What? I thought you’re going to help me?” YuMee asked.

                “Well... I’m going to help you in this city, but not in this prison... I don’t want my head off!” Henry said.

                “Aish! FINE!” YuMee said and looked at the wooden door.

                BAM!

                BAM!

                YuMee kicked the hinge. Henry observes her carefully as she keeps on kicking. After a while, YuMee kept on kicking but the thing is, she made only a small effect on the door. Henry was getting uneasy to see her like this.

                BAM!

                BAM!

                BAM!

                “Uhm... I think you need to give up...” Henry said cautiously. YuMee glared at him that he flinched in fear.

                BAM!

                “This...need...great... force!” YuMee said through breaths. YuMee withdraws a couple of steps and hits the door with her arm.

                SBAM!!!

                She flinched in pain.

                Henry was getting worried, she’s hurting herself. It was then YuMee was about to move backwards again to get a better aim when she tripped backwards and stumbled on Henry. Her hand darted towards Henry’s right arm, something happened.

                Henry was taken aback to the part she touched. A blinding light escaped from a part of his arm, it gave a full illuminating glow that blinded YuMee’s sight. Henry struggled and touched his arm to prevent more light from escaping. Soon as the light died down, he looked at YuMee’s figure... she’s fainted. His eyes fell on the accessory on her neck... Henry gasped.

                “She’s... the Jeweller...”

...

...

                YuMee’s senses began to work as she smells a faint scent of lilac and lavender. Then she slowly opens her eyes and found a cream coloured roof. She felt very comfortable and she noticed she was on a soft bed with a thick woollen blanket covering her. She felt dazed... maybe she dreamt everything that happened. But then... why is the room so unfamiliar.

                YuMee gets out of the bed and surveyed her surroundings. It was a huge room with 3 large windows on her right, then there was a dresser near those windows, a chandelier on the roof, a warm carpet, 2 night stands on either of the bed, and there were 3 doors. The room was like a hotel room... she wondered how she get there. She looked at herself and she was wearing a long silk dress that could be a sleeping dress.

                How in the world did she get there?

                YuMee strides to the door nearest to her. She opened it and revealed another large room with a couple of book cases and a study desk with an oil lamp. She closed the door and went to the other door, she opened it and it revealed a hallway... YuMee peeked from left to right until where the hallway ends. And out of curiousity, she steps out of the room to see more of the place...

                Maybe she’s in a hotel? This really looks like a hotel. But... what on earth is she doing there?

                She followed the trail of the hallway’s carpet. She doesn’t know where she’s going though... she hasn’t spot a single individual on her way. The hallway was also decorated with marble plinths that hold what looked like expensive flower vases and on the walls were different paintings of flowers. Soon as she reached the end of the hallway, she turned right. She moved on, but on the left side of the hallway... it was a beautiful view. An open window that shows several kinds of breath-taking flowers and plants.

                YuMee got excited and searched for the way to the garden and eventually, she found it. She gave a sigh of beauty... it was really beautiful. She couldn’t imagine such garden would exist. She stepped out even though she’s not wearing any shoes just to feel the atmosphere around.

                What she did not know... there was someone around, watching her.

                “The Jeweller... the princess of all princesses, hero of all heroes, goddess of all goddesses, blessed beyond perfection, pure in innocence, a voice with command...” YuMee hears someone spoke. She turns around to see a guy with elongated ears... “Well... for me, there’s nothing special in you”

                “Y-you!” YuMee said... everything was not a dream afterall... this guy... was the very first guy she met on the forest.

                “I beg you not to be aggressive in front of me” He said, his clothes were very different from time she met him. This time, he was wearing some luxurious garments, with a blue cape on his shoulders. Then a coronet on his forehead that depicts of command.

                “Who are you?” YuMee placed her hand on her chest and took a step back.

                “My name... psh... is none other than Prince Kyuhyun... future ruler of Cio City”

 

 


AiMei: Anyeong guys!!! So you have met Prince Kyuhyun ehehe (it's obvious thoug XD) But my question is... what is... what did jsut happen to Henry when YuMee touched his arm? Find out!!! :D

COMMENTS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO LOVED