Gemnification

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                YuMee’s eyes widened! No wonder she felt so relieved when he saved her the other day from some dark deathroyers. He was a gem!!!

                Leeteuk raised his lance to the only deathroyer left, His wings was at the ready to fly.

                “You shall not lay a hand on her!” Leeteuk said in a very charming voice.

                “So... you showed your face at last!” The deathroyer said and raised his claws.

                The deathroyer went to attack Leeteuk with his claws, but Leeteuk just evade it easily. He grabs his lance and pierced it towards the deathroyer who screamed in agony and exploded in black smokes. Henry and Kyuhyun coughed while YuMee stares at Leeteuk with awe.

                Leeteuk has an amazing pair of wings! It was white and feathery! His clothes were in black and his hair was quite long with a tail, and colored blonde.

                “T-thank you... L-Leeteuk-ssi” YuMee said, Leeteuk turned to her then at Henry and Kyuhyun.

                “So you are the Jeweller” Leeteuk smiled and showed his dimple. He kneeled before her and kisses her hand. “I am the 1st gem, Diamond. I am glad I have found you. Now we can embark on a mission to find the other gems as well”

                “Err... well this is awkward... please stand up” YuMee said and Leeteuk stood up.

                “Hey Kyu! Where are you going?” Henry’s voice caught their attention.

                “Back to the city!” Kyuhyun yelled. Leeteuk flew in front of Kyuhyun and spread his wings to prevent him from going any further.

                “No Prince Kyuhyun” Leeteuk said. “The deathroyers swarmed to whole place”

                “Then I must find my family” Kyuhyun said stubbornly.

                “Your family escaped... they are no where to be found” LEeteuk said, Kyuhyun glared at him.

                “How can I be so sure about this?” Kyuhyun groaned.

                “You have to trust us... your family had made you come with the jeweller because the other gems can also protect you.” Leeteuk reasoned. “I have known your family long since you were just a child”

                “Come on Kyuhyun” Henry said softly. “We can redeem the city after the Jeweller unite all of the gems”

                Kyuhyun stood frozen before Leeteuk’s searching gaze. He looked at YuMee who was also looking at him with a soft gaze.

                “What made you think she can find all gems?” Kyuhyun asked bitterly. “The previous jeweller... failed” With that, Kyuhyun just turns his back on them. “You don’t know what I’m feeling right now”

                Everyone was silent... The wind blew against their skins. YuMee frowned at Kyuhyun.

                “Hey... at least you know your family’s okay and you belong in this world. Your family knows you’re there, whilst mine don’t know where I am right now” YuMee blurted out. “I’m not even sure if I’m gonna see them again...” Henry took pity of YuMee, he wanted to comfort her... but Leeteuk glared at him that he just resisted it.

                Kyuhyun stood rooted in front of Leeteuk and sighed. Henry went close to him and pats his shoulder.

                “We can redeem your city... we just have to trust our Jeweller” Henry said softly.

                “I hope you’re right about this” Kyuhyun said and Leeteuk smiled. YuMee looked at all of them, Leeteuk went close to YuMee.

                “Do you know other gems?” YuMee asked, hoping that Leeteuk knew the others. Leeteuk shook his head sadly.

                “We were reborn... we do not know each other unless the Jeweller find us” Leeteuk said. YuMee shook her head sadly, she really wanted to have a good starting of their journey. “But first, I must accept you as my Jeweller and you must take me as your gem.”

                “How... how do you do that?” YuMee asked and looked at Henry who just shrugs. Leeteuk smiled.

                “All you have to do is to touch my gem orb and I have to touch my slot place on your necklace, this is called the gemnification” Leeteuk said. “Good thing you have already found me”

                “Why? Does it matter much?” YuMee asked.

                “Since I am the 1st gem... I must be the one who open all the slots so that the gemnification will occur to the other gems” Leeteuk said, YuMee raised her brows. “So are you ready?”

                “Will it hurt?” YuMee asked.

                “No” Leeteuk said. “Are you ready...”

                “WAIT—I’m nervous!” YuMee said, catching her breath. Kyuhyun sniggered.

                “Don’t worry, it won’t take much time” Leeteuk said. “Are  you ready?”

                YuMee nods then slowly raises her hand towards Leeteuk’s face, he on the other hand lifted his hand towards her neck. His fore finger lighted with bluish colour... Henry was awed.

                YuMee felt her necklace was warming... she looked at Leeteuk’s face... it was really assuring... but there is something... so much intriguing about that face of his... It was pretty and melancholous at the same time. YuMee wonders why...

                Henry and Kyuhyun couldn’t see clearly since YuMee and Leeteuk was covered with blinding light. She felt herself lifted into the air... light blinding the surroundings. In front of her was Leeteuk with wide-spread wings... but what made her shock was... he’s !!!

                YuMee’s eyes widened! She was also !!!

                Good thing is that Leeteuk has his eyes closed, feeling YuMee’s hand on his right cheek where his gem orb is. The blinding light covers the parts where he and she shouldn’t see... Then YuMee felt a strange surge of energy coming to her.

                “I offer my self to you, dear jeweller” Leeteuk’s voice echoed in her ears...

                In a second... she felt hitting the ground, in complete dress. Leeteuk opens his eyes and smiled. YuMee feels her necklace. Just then there’s something on one of the necklace’s slot... YuMee raised the necklace to see one slot was filled with a half gem. YuMee looked at Leeteuk’s gem orb... it was also cut in half.

                “We are one now, my Lady...” Leeteuk said. “I am yours to rule”

 


AiMei: OMMOOOO~~~~ so that's how the necklace thing work!!! :DDD Imagine... having Leeteuk saying that to you !!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS ARE SOOOO LOVED!!!