Diamond

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                They have reached the end of the tunnel and found themselves back in the forest, how far from the castle, no one knew. There was no one around except for some shrieking sounds in the distance. Henry and Kyuhyun looked at YuMee.

                “What’s the next plan?” Kyuhyun asked.

                He seemed willing to be cooperative.

                “Let’s throw in some suggestions?” Henry asked, looking at Kyuhyun and YuMee.

-silence-

*chirp chirp*

*Cricket cricket*

                “Well I guess no one has an idea” Kyuhyun scoffed, rolled his eyes and began treading.

                “Where are you going?” Henry asked.

                “To my city” Kyuhyun said shortly.

                “Wait! Don’t go!” Henry runs after Kyuhyun and YuMee followed them. Henry held Kyuhyun’s back and Kyuhyun turned to look at him disdainfully.

                “Then you expect me to just walk away???” Kyuhyun said.

                “Not really” Henry said softly, terrified at the gaze that Kyuhyun gave.

                “Then leave me alone!” Kyuhyun jerked off his arm and started walking again when—

SWISH~~

                Some shadows were surrounding them like a tornado, preventing them to walk any further. The wind is like a sharpened razor that cuts the leaves in pieces. YuMee, Henry and Kyuhyun were huddled together, unable to make further movements.

                “What’s happening?” YuMee asked, Henry took her under his arms to protect her.

                “Deathroyers found us” Henry grits his teeth. The wind stopped and revealed 5 cloaked dark Elves.

                “Well well well... what do we have here?” A nasty sound came from one of the cloaked elves.

                “I see a pretty unusual lady with you, boys” another one said. YuMee held onto Henry. Henry held her tighter.

                “Why have you attacked my City?!” Kyuhyun demanded. One of them looked at Kyuhyun and broke into a creepy smile.

                “Well, we have a word that our Jeweller arrived. We must have her... at all cost” He said.

                “It was a pretty city, really... but... sorry, we haven’t found the Jeweller so... we kind of spawned it with our community.” Kyuhyun tensed at the deathroyer’s word.

                “You didn’t...” Kyuhyun said softly. The rest of the deathroyers laughed.

                “Yes well, we just did.” One of them said unpleasantly.

                “Hand us the Jeweller and you shall not be harmed” One said nastily. “Unless you get in our way” Kyuhyun looked at YuMee.

                YuMee got nervous all of the sudden... she knows Kyuhyun hates her and there’s a possibility that he might smack Henry and give YuMee away with these creepy Elves. Kyuhyun gazed at her... She gazed back.

                “Kyuhyun...” Henry shot a warning tone.

                “Come on, Prince Kyuhyun” Jeered one deathroyer. “What’s a city without a Prince?”

                “Kyuhyun, I’m warning you” Henry said dangerously and held YuMee much tighter.

                Kyuhyun seemed to be searching something in YuMee’s eyes... that it made her heart bumped.

                Suddenly, Kyuhyun grabbed his sword from his scabbard and attacks the deathroyer. Henry was amazed and YuMee was shocked.

                “I have to help him!” Henry said.

                “No! Keep her safe!” Kyuhyun yelled as the deathroyers hissed and attacks Kyuhyun. The other deathroyers went for Henry and YuMee.

                Henry too grab a sword and have YuMee at his back, protecting her from every attacks that the deathroyer hits. Kyuhyun on the other hand fights the 2 deathroyers in difficulty, they are fast and strong!

                It was then, one deathroyer manages to hit Kyuhyun.

                “Agh!” Kyuhyun held his right arm which was already bleeding.

                “Kyuhyun!” Henry yelled, distracted. “OOOMFF!” One deathroyer kicked him on the chest.

                The deathroyers cackled and laughed at the state of the 2 male elves. YuMee couldn’t stand this... she stood up and glared at the deathroyers.

                “If it is me you want, take me! Don’t harm them!” YuMee said.

                “N-no!” Henry yelled that the deathroyer hit him again. Anothero ne just cackled and looked directly at her.

                “We don’t take hostages... we kill” he said and he bared his claw-like nails. “Prepare to die, Jeweller!” YuMee closed her eyes, waiting for her doom.

SLASH-SLASH-SHASH-SLASH!!!

                “You disgust me...” An unfamiliar tone said, YuMee hears wing flapping. When she opened her eyes, she sees a man with a very large pair of wings, having a lance on his arm.

                To YuMee he was very familiar...

                “Who the heck are you to interfere with us???” The deathroyer said... 4 deathroyers wwere down.

                YuMee’s heart pounded... he was the guy who saved her the other day!

                The guy smiled charmingly... then YuMee noticed it... on his cheek, a crystal-like orb that shines as the sun hits his face.

                “I am Leeteuk, the supreme leader of the Gems... for I am the Diamond”

 


AiMei: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So we finally have our Leader!!! :D

OMG!!! Kyuhyun defended YuMEee!!! is that possible? Wonder what'll happen next? stay tuned!!!