Lost

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                After for several waling and well... talking, Henry and YuMee reached a huge blue gate with high walls supporting it. There was a watch tower on either side of the gates and flags are waving proudly on its stances. YuMee looked in awe, she has never seen a gate this big... let alone to see the palace gates in Korea.

                There were 2 guards, standing upfront, holding what looked like spears and wearing iron armors and helms. They looked huge!!! Like those guys who does wrestling for YuMee’s perception. The 2 guards spotted them and immediately put their spears upfront.

                “Who goes there?!” Said one guard.

                “Hey Allen, it’s me, Henry” Henry said. Immediately, the guards withdraw their spears but they glared at YuMee. YuMee got intimidated by the built of these two that she moved a littled near Henry.

                “And what sort of mutant is this?” The other guard asked, YuMee just kept shut, she was trembling from the looks of these guards and just smiled at them sheepishly.

                “She’s with me” Henry said simply.

                “That’s a girl?” One guard asked and simply looked at YuMee from head to toe.

                YuMee got angry but she’s holding herself.

                “Hehehhehe... she got herself in a terrible experiment lately, that’s why she has to expose herself to the sun!” Henry said.

                “Oh, no wonder her ears are abnormal... anyway, get in. The prince was looking for you” YuMee was about to yell when suddenly Henry grabbed YuMee and placed a hand on to prevent her from yelling, now all they hear were muffled noises.

                YuMee wanted to give her piece of mind to that guard but Henry was holding her very tight. YuMee glared at Henry as he lets go of her.

                “Hey, we don’t want to have a commotion here, the rule’s a bit strict in here” Henry said.

                “Hmmp!” YuMee crossed her arms, but she immediately forgot her anger as she sees the scene before her.

                The city was large and from their standing, they could see the whole city. It was amazing, considering how in order the houses and different buildings are. On her side were some sort of travelling inns and it goes until the end of the block. Then she could see a magnificent cream colored castle in the middle of the city and a fountain in it’s front,

                Henry noticed her gaped mouth and chuckled softly.

                “This is Cio City” Henry said.

                “Wow...” YuMee said in awe.

                YuMee and Henry continued to walk. The individuals who were passing by we staring at her in surprise, the women were wearing long dresses and has a fan covering their mouths. The men were looking weirdly at her.

                “Why are they staring?” YuMee asked, Henry keeps on looking forward.

                “Well... beside your weird ears, is that your clothes” Henry said. “They might think you’re a cleric-harlot”

                “Cler—what?” YuMee frowned.

                “A healer slash e” Henry said. YuMee blushed and suddenly became conscious of her clothes, she looked down and looks at what she’s wearing. A hoodie and shorts. “Where did you come from anyway?”

                “F-from Seoul, Korea” YuMee said.

                “Is that a food?” Henry asked.

                “No, it’s a city in Korea!!!” YuMee said.

                “I haven’t heard a country named Korea...” Henry said. “There’s the Tourist helping hut!” Henry pointed at a large building made of sand stone.

                They got inside, of course only a few individuals were there. Henry went to the desk and beckoned YuMee to come with him.

                “Uhm... hello, I got a person lost from Korea” Henry said smoothly. The lady on the desk looked at him in disbelief then at YuMee who waved at her sheepishly.

                “There’s no city nor country named Korea” The lady said blankly. YuMee frowned.

                “That can’t be right” YuMee said. “I came from there” The lady sighed rather irritated and grabbed a map from her back and showed her.

                “Tell me where Korea is” The lady said and laid the map in front of her.

                YuMee was shocked to find the map was completely different. There were like 6 different country apart from each other and it doesn’t resemble the map that she’s familiar with. YuMee looks for any country or city named Korea, but no. There was none.

                “This can’t be...” YuMee said as reality hits her, she walks outside the establishment completely dazed. Henry treads behind her.

                “YuMee?” Henry spoke softly. YuMee dropped down, feeling the hurt inside her. She doesn’t know what to do in a foreign land...

                “Oh Henry... what should I do now?” YuMee asked, thinking about her family, her friends, and even her school. Henry stood by her and gets her to her feet.

                “Then... let me help you” Henry said softly, YuMee was shocked to hear this from a stranger.

                “B-but... I just met you” YuMee said.

                “I know this is crazy” Henry said. “But let me help you, let’s go my lady” Henry smiled widely.

                YuMee felt a great gratitude towards this person. She never knew that chivalry is present in this kind of situation. Good thing she met this elf guy rather than that guy who met first. It’s twice this day that someone helped her and she’s really thankful!

                “So, where are we going?” YuMee asked. Henry pointed at the direction of the castle when suddenly galloping horses were heard and going towards their direction. Henry and YuMee stood still as one the horse men stopped in front of them. One of the horsemen stepped down and pointed his sword at YuMee.

                “You there, you are under arrest by order of our Prince Kyuhyun”

 

 


 

AiMei: How do you find the story so far? Hehehe, why do you think YuMee is arrested? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!

COMMENTS ARE SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED :)