A walk through the forest

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                The sun was rising and the early creatures were already on the move for their daily lives instinct. The four refugees were also on the move for travel and in search for the remaining gems. And as usual, Kyuhyun stays behind a few steps away from them... as though they have a uncontrollable disease.

                Leeteuk was the one leading the way... since he’s the leader. YuMee and Henry walks close by him.

                “Oppa...” YuMee started. “Where are we up to?”

                “Somewhere near...” Leeteukl said softly.

                “Somewhere near? Can you be more specific?” Kyuhyun blurted. Leeteuk shot him a glare.

                “I don’t think you have a place to speak” Leeteuk said. “Seeing as you are not fitted to speak in place” YuMee was quite shocked to hear this from them. Henry gave a nervous laugh.

                “Errr... let’s just ehm go on” Henry said awkwardly.

                The four continued walking in silence. Only the sound of their foot steps sounded. YuMee looked around for any sign of individuals, but it seemed that they were the only ones walking there.

                “Well... this is awkward” Henry spoke. “I’m not used to this silence”

                “You never WERE used to silence” Kyuhyun spat out.

                “That’s why you LOVE me Kyu!!!” Henry said cheerfully as he tries to hug Kyuhyun.

                “Shut up” Kyuhyun said and pushed Henry away from his face. YuMee smiled as she remembers her best friend, Min Young.

                “You two are really close... *sighs* I miss MinYoung” YuMee said.

                “Neh! We were like childhood friends!” Henry said. “Well, I was born the servant and He was born the prince” YuMee was taken aback.

                “Err... I see” YuMee said.

                “Ah! It never really matter, we spend our time together creating ruckus around the kingdom. His father always get me punished—but Kyuhyun always protected me” Henry said.

                “Yeah right, and I’m the one who gets punished in place for you” Kyuhyun said.

                “We are like brothers!!!” Henry raised his hands to elaborate his joy, but Kyuhyun seemed grim.

                “Until he revealed that he’s a gem, we’re not brothers anymore” Kyuhyun said. It gave a strong impact on the others. Leeteuk glared at Kyuhyun while YuMee was taken aback. Henry’s sight was more pitiful... but nevertheless, he gave a weak smile.

                “It never really matters if I am a gem... I always treated you like my brother, Kyu” Henry said weakly.

                “Well, I don’t anymore” Kyuhyun said, YuMee got enough.

                “YAH! What’s wrong if he’s a gem?!” YuMee said, she forgot that she was the Jeweller. Kyuhyun smirked.

                “Have you forgotten, you were the reason why I hate gems?” Kyuhyun said “That means, I hate you too” Leeteuk was aggravated by his words that he summoned his lance out of nowhere and assaulted Kyuhyun.

                “Apologize!” Leeteuk said, pointing the lance’s tip on Kyuhyun’s neck. To everyone’s surprise, Kyuhyun remained really calm.

                “What if I don’t?” Kyuhyun spoke testily, Leeteuk couldn’t kill him if he wanted too. YuMee went in between the two and broke their contact.

                “Yah! This is not the time to act like this” YuMee said as she separates the two. She looked at Kyuhyun with disbelief. “I know you’re upset, but could we just work this out? It’s not like we have done something to you”

                “You didn’t do anything... yet” Kyuhyun said, and with his final words, he made a move on, leaving the others behind.

                YuMee didn’t know that Kyuhyun’s hatred wasn’t directly to her... but it’s because he was a gem. Leeteuk cold only glare at Kyuhyun... he couldn’t do anything to that brat no matter how much he wanted to.

                “Let’s go” Leeteuk said and leads the way. “I could feel the next gem in a few miles”

                “Hyung, you could feel the other gems?” Henry asked, amazed by that fact.

                “Yeah... when they are far, I could feel their presence, but when they’re near... that sensation disappears, unless I take a look deep inside them” Leeteuk responded.

                “Omo~~ that’s amazing!” Henry said in excitement “Which gem do feel right now?”

                Leeteuk looked forth and closed his eyes. YuMee an Henry watched as Leeteuk concentrates on his aura. Then.... there was something coming out from his skin... white waves began to spread all over his body. Then, Leeteuk opened his eyes.

                “Ruby... the fire gem” Leeteuk said. YuMee frowned.

                “Fire gem?” Leeteuk nods.

                “Well you see—“

                “HEEEYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”

                Kyuhyun’s voice echoed the surroundings. YuMee and Henry looked at each other, then in a second, they began running towards where Kyuhyun had gone. Leeteuk followed them too.

                YuMee’s heart pounded... she’ll feel guilty if something happen to Kyuhyun even though he’s a jerk.

                As soon as they reached the place...

                “YAAAHH Let’s go!!!” Kyuhyun was struggling to get off the grip from some elves. YuMee surveyed the elves... they don’t look like deathroyers.

                “Hey! Stop that!!!” YuMee yelled. Henry and Leeteuk get their weapon on the ready.

                The elves looked at the three smugly.

                “Don’t interfere!” One of them spat. “We have to have this prince for our lady”

                “No! That’s my companion!!! Let him go!!!” YuMee went towards the ‘bad’ elves and fisted them. The bad elves just pushed her. Leeteuk and Henry became angry that they were about to get revenge when—

*PUNCH*

                Kyuhyun punched one of the Elves. YuMee looked at Kyuhyun, his eyes was blazed with fury.

                “I don’t care if I hate her but it’s never proper to hit a lady” Kyuhyun said.

                “WHY YOU—“ Leeteuk and Henry came in and shushed the other elf.

                YuMee was amazed by what Kyuhyun said... even though he was all cold and hate towards her, he has still a soft spot inside him.

                “Well they don’t look like deathroyers” Henry said. “What did they told you?” Kyuhyun shrugged.

                “Hmm... they know I’m the prince of Cio city... and they said that their lady wants to marry me” Kyuhyun said. The others just looked at Kyuhyun with a blank expression. “What? I’m telling the truth!”

                “That’s right~~~” An icy and sneaky voice spoke. YuMee, Henry, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun turned to where the voice spoke.

                A woman with long dark hair that reaches her waste, wearing a red dress made of fine silk that bares a little of her chest, Her face was elegantly drawn like of those perfect women, almond eyes with dark orbs, straight nosed and her lips was plumpy.

                “Who are you?” YuMee spoke. The woman smiled.

                “I am... lady HeeSica”


AiMei: Sorry for not updating fast: you know... break seasons :)

So now back to the chapter... Kyuhyun is a real brat, but there's a hope for his heart calm down right? And... who is this lady HeeSica? Hmmm I think most of you know who "she" is >:)