Saving the brat--I mean Kyuhyun

The Gem's Jeweller

 

In the town nearby...

               

                “Ah... isn’t sooo beautiful?” Lady Heesica commented at the scene while holding onto a rope that binds Kyuhyun. They were in some bridge over a pond, staring at the beautiful scene of the place before them. They were in some big hanok (traditional Korean house) and by the looks of this place, the owner must be pretty big time.

                “Yah! I’m a prince, you should treat me with royalty!” Kyuhyun complained as he struggles to break the binder. Lady HeeSica gave the sweetest smile to him.

                “You will be treated as royalty as soon as you marry me!” Lady Heesica said and does a random dance... “Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby!”

                “Why would I marry someone like you, besides, I’m engaged!” Kyuhyun said. Lady Heesica stopped dancing and glared at him.

                “YOU. WILL. MARRY. ME” She said, Kyuhyun was surprised to see flames in her eyes.

                “Whyy?” Kyuhyun sighed. “Whyyy mee???”

                “As I said it before, I like you, sooo shut your yap!” The lady said and went back to her weird dance routine. “And to show my love  to you, I will show you my love dance!”

                “What?”

                “Oh oh oh-oh padeul saranghae!” Heesica made another weird movement. (Refer to snsd’s oh heheh) “Mani-mani—Hae!!!”

                “Will you stop doing that!” Kyuhyun demanded “It creeps me out” he complained as he tried to break off. HeeSica seemed unpleased.

                “YAH!!! I’ve worked hard with that dance you know!” Heesica growled. Kyuhyun sat down on the wooden floor. Just then a servant in a traditiona Korean hanbok came in. She bowed before Heesica.

                “Agassi, your bath is ready” The servant said not looking at Heesica.

                Heesica was delighted about this news.

                “Come on, sulky Kyu, let’s bathe!!!” Heesica said in the most sinisterly horrifying voice. Kyuhyun’s eyes bulged from it’s sockets.

                “Ani~ ANI—MMMMFF!!” Heesica dragged Kyuhyun using the rope while kyuhyun was being dragged, face down on the ground.

...

                “There!” Henry pointed to the nearest city that came to view as Leeteuk carries YuMee and Henry by hand, flying by air.

                “Good—unh! You both are heavy!!!” Leeteuk grunted.

                “It was hyung who suggested to just fly!” Henry said.

                “Neh!” YuMee nodded.

                “I thought you two are light since you’re young!” Leeteuk said when—one of his wings disappeared! “Uh oh...”

                “Hyung... what’s—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~”

                Henry, YuMee and LEeteuk screamed as they fall!

                “Noooo~~~ I’m waaaayyy too young to diiiieeee!!!” Henry yelled as he flailed his hands as though he was trying to fly.

                YuMee on the other hand feels the gravity pulling her body from midair. She felt the blood in her veins rushing in excitement and fear. It was as though in slow motion she looked at her companions falling with her. They were nearing the ground when...

                Leeteuk unleashed another form of energy and they stopped in midair, in a few seconds, they were dropped with a slight bump.

                “Ooommmff!”

                Henry rubbed his bum and glares at Leeteuk.

                “UWAAAA~~~ grouuuuund!!!” YuMee hugs the earth ground. Leeteuk brushed the dust on his robes.

                “Remind me, NEVER to let me fly with you ever again” Henry said sarcastically.

                “Come on guys” Leeteuk rolls his eyes. “We have a brat to save”

                With that they went into the city, it doesn’t make a difference with CIo city, but Cio city was more in order than this one. YuMee was given a travelling cloak by Leeteuk so that she’ll be covered and no one would see and recognize her and notice her difference.

                “This is Oene City, known for its shipping ports to different countries.” Henry said brightly.

                “I didn’t know you were a tour guide or something” YuMee mocked. Henry rolled his eyes.

                “Me and Kyuhyun used to come here whenever His father has some negotiations” Henry said. “This is an open city, but if you talk about safety, this one is second best, Cio city is the first”

                “Ohhh it’s nice here, and the people seemed festive” YuMee said. Leeteuk shrewds his eyes and looks around.

                “That’s because of that” Leeteuk pointed at the biggest notice board. YuMee and the guys approached the notice board which has Lady HeeSica’s face printed on it.

 

                                                I, lady HeeSica, queenka of Oene city, invite you for my wedding tomorrow~~~ it will be held in the most wonderful house, which is mine, BE THERE OR SUFFER MY WRATH!

                                                P.S. Tell my other suitors to stop dreaming on me, so they can suffer in their own failure for not being cool enough to be my boy friend. And girls, you’re lucky I’m getting married so your boyfriends will not turn their eyes to me. Sooo ccciiiiaaaao *winks*

               

                YuMee looked at the board with a blank expression.

                “What kind of notice is that?” Henry pointed at the board. “And what the heck is queenka???” Leeteuk smacked Henry’s head.

                “Yah, mind your mouth” Leeteuk commented. YuMee frowned.

                “How come she knows the queenka word?” YuMee muttered.

                “Huh, did you say something?” Henry asked.

                “Uhh—nothing! Come on, let’s go to his house! He might keep Kyuhyun there!” YuMee said and they moved on.

...

                “Sulky Kyu~~~ the water is ready!” HeeSica said, theye were in some sort of bathing area. Like those in hotsprings and public bathing house combined together. Kyuhyun still has his clothes on since he was binded. He was settled on the corner of the room but it was near the pool.

                “No, there is no way I would take a bath with you!” Kyuhyun yelled. Kyuhyun felt disgusted with this elf even though she is a woman. He felt something is sooooo wrong with this.

                Heesica raised her brows.

                “Dearest, come and join me~~~” HeeSica said as she went to the nearest pool of water, she was still in her dress.

                “Well... that’s kind of ironic. I can’t and I won’t” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Heesica smirked at him.

                “Chinja?” Heesica went down the pool with her dress on, her back on Kyuhyun’s view.

                Just then, she removed her dress revealing her . Kyuhyun’s eyes widened! Even though he’s disgusted, he can’t bear to witness this! HeeSica’s a woman and he doesn’t want to peep on her! But he can’t deny that HeeSica has milky white skin like his and HeeSica’s very slender compared to YuMee’s semi plump look. Kyuhyun felt himself blushed and as HeeSica turned around revealing half of her flat chest—wait... how come she has flat chest?

                Kyuhyun frowned at her, even though a lady is flat-chested, but one can still see a small plump on the chest area... but this elf...

                “Like what you’re seeing?” Heesica smiled seductively as she placed her hands on the poolside and rested her head on her palms.

                “No” Kyuhyun said, still blushing.

                “You know, you’re one weird elf” Heesica said flatly, there was a tinge of boredom in her voice.

                “And why is that?” Kyuhyun snapped.

                “Because you know... other male elf would fall head over heels on me as soon as they catch a glimpse at me” Heesica said thoughtfully “But you’re different, that’s why I like you” Kyuhyun smirked evilly.

                “Because I’m not an easy elf” Kyuhyun said.

                “Really?” Heesica said. “If I show my body to you, would you fall for me?” Kyuhyun gasped at the idea.

                Heesica was slowly emerging from the water, her hair covers her are, Kyuhyun kept his eyes closed. Just then...

                “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!” An explosion came that Heesica immediately grabbed her dress to cover her body.

                Kyuhyun coughed and then open his eyes.

                “Yah! Let our companion go!” YuMee said bravely. Heesica was mad.

                “Hmph! Why do you want him sooo bad?!” Heesica growled. Just then her face relaxed. “Are you his fiancée?” That question got the others frowning.

                “What” YuMee and Kyuhyun said in unison.

                “You ARE his fiancée!” Heesica grunted. “And for that, I... must DEFEAT YOU!!!”

                Her eyes glowed that blinded everyone. Soon as the bright light goes away, HeeSica was now in a red armoured dress that reaches on her knees, black boots, and she has a blazing sword on her hand. She looked really terrifying!

                “We will DUEL for his heart!!!” Heesica raised her sword towards YuMee.


AiMei: This is soooooo weird XD this one just came to me, I guess I'm watching too much anime Xd HAHAHAHA But who will win?! the real question is... HOW WILL YUMEE WIN THIS?!

Wait for the next update XD

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!