Outbreaks

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                In several hours, YuMee was now fully dressed like one of them. YuMee found herself inside some room which according to the chamber maids was the Royal Family tea room, sitting at the three-seat white and soft sofa.

                Feels like a prisoner.

 

                Just then, she hears foot steps echoing. YuMee stands and looked to see who just arrived... it was Prince Kyuhyun. He seemed as smug as ever and he seemed to be enraged about something. Kyuhyu surveyed YuMee from head to toe, YuMee frowned at him and looked away.

                Kyuhyun gets close to her slowly, YuMee bowed her head down to avoid his gaze.

                “You think you’re so special” Kyuhyun said harshly. “You think you deserve this kind of treatment”

                YuMee frowned even more. Everything this guy says made no sense! Why does he hates her so much?

                “You’re only treated like this because you are the jeweller... but to me you’re just a simple ordinary commoner with no special purpose to why you exist” Kyuhyun smirked, of course YuMee was offended, her respect for this guy just gone downhill.

                “Wae?! Who are you to say those things to me??? You don’t even know me!” YuMee yelled.

                “Oh I know more about you and the jewellers before you” Kyuhyun said and scoffed. “Thinks highly of themselves; letting other people to sacrifice themselves for the jeweller’s life”

                YuMee has nothing to say about this... how could this guy be this harsh? More over... why is he being like this? She has nothing against him and yet here he is... being the jerk and telling her how dreadful she is when she hasn’t done anything yet.

                “You disgust me” Kyuhyun said.

SMACK!

                Kyuhyun had his face turned sideways while feeling the stinging sensation on his left cheek. YuMee was also shocked with what she just did... But nevertheless she didn’t felt any regret for doing it. For her, he has no right to tell her something as outrageous as that.

                Kyuhyun placed his fingers on the spot where she hit. He felt it burning with pain... and yet... he seemed so calm. He faced her... she stands there looking directly into his eyes bravely. But there a hint of fear in his eyes...

                “You had slapped me...” Kyuhyun said and stepped closer to her. She withdraws... Kyuhyun harshly grabbed her wrist, YuMee couldn’t budge... his strength was greater than hers...

                “UUHHHNN!!!! LET ME GO!!!” YuMee shouted feeling the tightened grip on her wrist.

                “Do you think I’ll let you get away with that?!” Kyuhyun said even though his voice was smooth, it was dangerously harsh.

                YuMee felt fear again... coming from his aura was very strong. She couldn’t help but to fear this guy... Just then...

                “Let go of her!” A friendly voice said as someone tears off the prince from YuMee.

                Henry was standing between her and Kyuhyun, he was facing the prince with a fierce gaze. YuMee just stays behind him... afraid of something might happen between these 2.

                “Henry” Kyuhyun said softly.

                “Kyu...” Henry said. “I won’t allow you to hurt her”

                With that answer, Kyuhyun scoffed.

                “Why? Do you not know what’s in it for all of you gems?” Kyuhyun said, he was angry... henry looked at YuMee...

                “Yes... I know and I accepted it...” Henry said.

                “You’re willing to die for her?” Kyuhyun said again.

                “No matter what happens, I will stand and protect her” Henry said, YuMee doesn’t know what to do...

                “Psh... you’re willing to be a slave?” Kyuhyun said.

                YuMee was dumbfounded by his question... why would a jeweller make someone a slave? YuMee can’t understand anything...

                “I was born... to submit myself to the Jeweller... my life is hers... her life is ours” Henry said softly...

                Just then sound of a chiming bell echoed across the room. Kyuhyun suddenly get alarmed by this... also Henry. It seemed something is going on...

BONG!!!

BONG!!!

BONG!!!

               

                “Deathroyers!” The 2 men said in unison. Henry looked at YuMee then at Kyuhyun. Just then... someone was running towards the room. The door opened revealing a lady younger than Kyuhyun about a year or two.

                “ShinAe!” Kyuhyun ran towards her and hugs her.

                “You’ve got to get out of here” She said, she was perspiring. “Come on, we have a secret passage around this room...”

                “How did they come in?” Kyuhyun asked, his expression was worrisome.

                “I do not know...” ShinAe said as she s the walls inside the room, searching for something.

                “What is happening?” YuMee asked softly, Henry turned to her.

                “Deathroyers are foul creatures of the dark... they are corrupted and their soul is as black as their hearts... no Elves can really go against them” Henry said. YuMee looked at Kyuhyun’s expression that seemed to blame her.

                It was then, the wall moved and revealed a dark tunnel ahead of them.

                “Go on, save yourselves!” ShinAe said. Kyuhyun went towards her... “No, Kyu you have to go with them!”

                “How bout you?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice was trembling.

                “There’s no need to get worried on me...” ShinAe smiled. “You have to go... the kingdom will wait for you”

                “But...”

                “GO!!!” ShinAe said then looked at Henry and YuMee. “My lady... I know this is not yet goodbye... but please fulfil your destiny... and all will be well!”

                With that, ShinAe pushed the thee into the dark pit and closed the passage...

                “SHINAE!!!” Kyuhyun yelled, his voice echoed in all corners of the dark tunnel...

                


 

AiMei: Mianhapnida!!! Sorry for the super late update!!! T-T 

Hmmm... why do you think Kyuhyun is really harsh towards YuMee? And who is ShinAe? Find OUT!!!!

COMMENTS ARE SOOOOO LOVED!!!