Henry the most loyal prince servant there is

The Gem's Jeweller

 

                YuMee looked up, she was blinded by the light of the sun which had the man’s face covered in silhouette. The man was also an elf judging by his elongated ears. He wears large white scarf around his neck along with a long white cape. Underneath, he wears black clothes and has a silver belt-like thing around his hips that seemed to be carrying what looked like a sword.

                “W-who are you?” YuMee asked. The man did not speak, he was looking at her. She couldn’t decipher his expression.

                He didn’t speak for a few moments then in an instant, he walks away. YuMee pulls herself together to follow this man. But in an instant, the man vanished as she blinked.

                “Thanks...” YuMee mumbled, staring into the spot where the man disappeared. YuMee was about to move on when she hears a voice in a distance.

                “Prince!!! Prince!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!!”

                The voice was drawing near. All YuMee could hope that this one could help her... but she also hopes that he’s not one of those dark shadows. She hears footsteps, so she remained in her spot. As soon the sound was visible, she looked at her back, revealing a guy 17 or 18 years of age; wearing some kind of vest and loose trousers.

                “Eh?” He said. He’s seemed surprised to have encountered her. He doesn’t seem want to speak another word.

                “Can I ask you something?” YuMee took a step forward but the elf guy also took a step backward. He was being cautious. “Err... where am I?”

                The guy elf frowned and took another step away from her. His expression says: ‘take another step closer, I dare you!’ one. YuMee shrugged and took another step closer to him. The elf guy recoiled a step again.

                “Look, I’m some what lost and I don’t know where I am and you—“

                “STAY BACK!!!” The elf guy said and made a kung fu position ( you know... one arm raised onto the sky, one leg folded to his other leg)

                “—not even helping” YuMee said and frowned. “What are you doing?”

                “I told you to stay back!!! I know karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, and 28 more other dangerous words!!!” The elf guy said and YuMee just stared blankly at him, thinking that this guy seemed crazy.

                “I—“

                “SHHHHHSSS!!! I know the ancient technique of origami!!!” The elf guy said still in his kung fu position.

                “Origami? Paper folding?” YuMee was getting amused by this guy.

                “What do you want from meeh?

                “I need to know where I am and where is the nearest town” YuMee said in an irritated tone.

                “Really? Why didn’t you say so?! Come on I’ll take you there” He said and smiled widely at her. YuMee just gave him a you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me expression.

                Soon as they sets foot on the opposite direction, the elf guy was never-ending conversing with her so fast that she didn’t even catch a single word. He was talking about something like potions, magics, about how the city’s rules should be, and even about going to the bathroom to wash his feet.              

                “—so the next day we went to the court—I forgot to introduce myself. The name’s Henry, Henry the most loyal prince subject there is, what’s yours?” Henry... so that was his name, He’s been talking for about half an hour already.

                “Hello Henry, the most loyal prince subject there is, my name is YuMee” YuMee smiled and he smiled to then he continued blabbering. “Aren’t you looking for the prince?”

                “Oh... the prince? Nahhh he can take care of himself” Henry said. “You need me more than him. He’s quite the raucous prince there is, a few moments ago, we kind of... get the toilet of a certain restaurant explode” YuMee widened her eyes.

                “Yeah... definitely raucous” YuMee said. “And evil”

                “Well... you just can’t say no to a prince’s wish. You know being the heir to the throne” Henry said in an agreeable matter.

                “I guess that’s true... where are we anyways?” YuMee asked.

                “You’re in Yodel forest, outside the city walls of Cio” Henry said. YuMee widened her eyes.

                “You’re kidding, right?” YuMee said, thinking that she’s not in Korea scares the hell out of her.

                “Nope, I’m serious... why don’t you know then?” Henry asked, YuMee was still in shock.

                “I woke up and found myself here...” YuMee said.

                “That’s weird... the elves who just woke up in a complete different place are the drunkards. You know they find themselves in streets, shops and even in trash bins” Henry said thoughtfully and then looked at YuMee. “Did you get yourself drunk?”

                “No!” YuMee shook her head fervently. “I’m underaged!”

                “So?” Henry looked at her in confusion.

                “Underaged can’t drink liquors” YuMee said.

                “Reall? Weiiiiirrrd” Henry said. “Is that why your ears didn’t grow?”

                                                               

                                                                                ..........................

 


AiMei: AHAHHAHAH So what do you guys think? HEHEHE So she had met henry in a... uh... unique way hehehehe. She's going to the city, what more events do YuMee has to go through? Subscribe to find out!!!
COMMENTS ARE LOVED MUUUAAAAHHH