Junhyung's confession

Ljoe, You Thief!

You felt it. For the first time in a long time, you felt it. The last time you remembered that you were feeling this way was when you were four and your parents left to the States to develop their company, leaving you in the hands of a trusted friend.

This feeling was daunting. It was the loneliness. You couldn't blame anyone since it was purely you who sent the person who brightened up your days all the time.

"But I miss him." you pouted as you looked out from your room, only to be staring at Ljoe's room. *Why does he have to be some important person that has control over my parents?*

Then it struck you. From the beginning, Ljoe had always been suspicious. You had once asked him why he had to move out and he diverted the question. Even you had briefly mentioned that your parents had left you money to rent that apartment.

The other time when you asked him why he still was in senior year when he was 19 and he was soooo sensitive to the subject, to the point that he snapped at you for no reason.

Following it was the events that happened the day that you were forced to bring Ljoe to that Haetmonim.

Ever since, Ljoe was not contactable. It wasn't only him. Teen Top, his group of friends seem like they were avoiding your calls. And that one person you haven't called was Junhyung.

You jumped out of your bed as you reached for your phone, your heart pounding against your chest nervously. *Please answer your phone!*

It took a while for it to get connected and started ringing, and as it continued to ring, your bit your lips nervously. The ringing stopped as you held your breathe.

"Annyeonghasayeo?" Junhyung spoke and your eyes lited up. "JUNHYUNG AH! IT'S ME! EUN JI!"

Junhyung blinked as he looked around his room to make sure no one was around.

"Yah Eun Ji," Junhyung spoke, his voice much softer, partially audible. "Why did you call me?"

"Well, I called Minsoo oppa, the number was engaged. I called Chunji oppa and his phone number in use or something like that. And as for Ljoe-shi..." Your voice trailed off when you mentioned about Ljoe. "He picked up once if I'm not wrong and I started going on about how I was sorry and then the line got cut off before I could finish what I had to say. I couldn't reach him anymore. And as for the rest, they were simply like Minsoo oppa."

Junhyung softened as he questioned, "Why Eun Ji? Why would you do that? Although I don't know you very well, I know it goes against your morals to do this."

You were close to blurting out everything when you remembered that what you would be telling him would only cause your parents to lose everything they every had. "I don't know." You lied as you sat on your bed, your hand clutching tightly on the bed sheet. You hated to lie and neither were you good at that.

Junhyung sighed. As much as he felt bad for his hyung, this was something good to be honest. From the day he met you at the apartment, it was love at first sight. You simply caught his attention and sent his heart racing although your hair was in a mess and you were wearing casual clothing that day.

"So, I'm guessing you know who Ljoe is?" Junhyung asked and you frowned, "I was supposed to know?"

Junhyung was puzzled at your question. *What is she talking about? She was the one who single-handedly brought Ljoe to Haetmonim.*

But he didn't probe further. This was benefiting him so he shouldn't just let his chance slip away. "Eun Ji ah, are you free right now?"

Your eyebrows pinched together at his sudden question. "Yeah I am, why?"

Junhyung's smile widened as he tapped his fingers along his desk. "Can you come out for a while? I want to go on a date with you."

 

[ Yeah, it's a meaningless chapter with boring contents plus the fact that I updated so late probably brought the tone down. I'm a fail author. I just don't understand why people can enjoy my stories. Though I have to admit, my previous stories were done with much much much more effort. I'm still trying to figure out the contents of my story, how to properly lay out the problems and of course, the ending. Basically, I merged a cliche plot into this so as to make my story a bit longer. And for the fact that tons of plots came in yesterday, I may be able to update often. Given if I have the time. It may be my hols' but like I have other things to do.

For example, doing volunteer work. >< Anyways, BTOB CAME AND I COULDN'T GO T.T

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING:D]