Dodge ball

Ljoe, You Thief!

"Slowpokes. What were you guys doing this morning that it took you soooo long just to come down to the lobby?" Chunji winked, obviously hinting that they all knew that we were doing something dirty this morning. 

When Ljoe and you obviously didn't.

Changjo hustled and Ljoe whacked his head real hard at the ridiculous attention we were getting. Let's say Teen Top just so happened to be all in Jeju doing business works over here which sounds highly suspicious and so they called up last night after that romantic date, annoying Ljoe to allow you to go with them for a game of douche ball.

You always admired people who could play douche ball and when Teen Top asked to have a game of douche ball you instantly said yes. But Ljoe being all protective and stuff was whining the whole morning since he knew how good Teen Top was for douche ball. Especially CAP.

"Let's go guys." CAP smirked, the ball in his hands. He bounced it up and down before eyeing Ljoe and you. My, you could even see Ljoe gulp at CAP's super ultra confident smile.

 

"Did I make a wrong choice coming here?" You whispered to Ljoe, tightening your grip on his arm and Ljoe nodded violently. "YAH AHN DANIEL, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY TEAM!" Ljoe threw the ball towards Niel and he caught it. Ricky cheered, "Hyung! Join us! I don't want to be the only one on Byunghun hyung's team!" 

So in the end, this was the groupings:

CAP, Chunji and Changjo. 

Ljoe, You, Ricky and Niel.

"It's not fair that all-" You couldn't even complete your sentence when a ball when flying fast towards you. You shrieked as you made a bare escape. The ball hit harshly onto the glass door, causing the glass to vibrate. Did I mention that we had no choice but to play douche ball at the squash court?

"YAH CHOI JONGHYUN!" Ljoe yelled and Changjo faked a smile. "The game's on." Ljoe hissed as he caught the ball, sending it roughly towards Chunji. Oh dear, before you know it, the opposite team kept on aiming the ball at you and the ball was just flying so fast.

"Noona, you wanna throw the ball?" Ricky asked as he held out the ball. You grinned as you took the ball in your hands. Sure it was your first time playing douche ball but just watching how rough the boys were, you had no choice but to throw the ball with all your strength. The ball flew and...

It landed at a spot where no one was even close to. Your cheeks flamed in embarrassment and Ljoe chuckled at your actions. "Noona!" 

CAP smirked, realizing that you were utterly hopeless at douche ball. Great, now the boys were using even more force to get the rest out. So this was their strategy, huh.

"It's not fair!" Ricky whined as he pointed to the squash court. It was just CAP and Changjo on the opposite team against Ljoe and you.

"I am so doomed." You muttered as Niel decided to hype up the game by throwing two balls in the squash court. CAP and Changjo got hold of the ball and soon both balls were flying towards you. And they still said that the golden rule was for the ball to go below waist level.

Ljoe didn't even have the time to react when one of the ball hit your forehead while the other hit your stomach hard. You fell back due to the impact and winced at the pain.

Ljoe quickly rushed towards you and lifted your hand away from your forehead. There was a huge swell your stomach was throbbing due to the strength.

Chunji gasped while Ricky quickly ran in and shouted at CAP. What nerve he had. Niel too, started shouting at him. The only other person who bothered to help you beside Ljoe was Changjo. "Noona, I'm really sorry I threw the ball a bit too high..." He rubbed his neck sheepishly as the rest continued to squabble among each other.

"Yah." you started but the rest didn't hear you and continued to squabble. "YAH!" Ljoe yelled and his voice cracked terribly at how loud he yelled. Since you guys were all in the squash court, his voice echoed even louder. 

Ricky gulped at Ljoe's loud shout. "Noona's trying to talk to us." Changjo pointed out and everyone quickly walked over.

"Noona, are you alright? That idiot hyung didn't even see who he was throwing the ball to." Ricky muttered and CAP gave him a glare. You shook your head and chuckled, "Guys, I'm fine. Just a little bruise, that's all." You gave a grin and Ljoe shook his head. *You're too nice for your own good.*

"I still think both of you should apologize." Ljoe hissed and CAP bowed, "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to win the game desperately."

"So did I.." Changjo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. You smirked, "But the game isn't over yet, is it?"

Ljoe gaped at what you just said. "Are you kidding me? You just got severely hurt and now you expect me to continue the game?"

You nodded and poked his arm, "I know you'll take revenge for me."

--

"Kyaaa! That was a wonderful game!" Chunji grinned as Ljoe scowled. Oh how can one imagine CAP to go easy on Ljoe even though he should be feeling guilty of throwing the ball towards you?

"I still remember Byunghun hyung's face. IT WAS EPIC~!"  Niel laughed and Ljoe mentally punched Niel's face many many times.

"Nah, I still found oppa stunningly handsome throughout the game." You looked at Ljoe and he pinched your cheeks, flirting at his own will.

"Urgh this couple. Haven't you guys gotten enough from last night?" Ricky coughed between words and you gushed at those words.

"Didn't you see? She's walking perfectly fine. That means he either didn't do it or she already lost her-..." Chunji didn't get to complete his words when CAP smacked the back of his head. Understanding what Chunji meant, your neck started turning hot and you really felt like you had a fever.

Ljoe blatantly admitted, "We didn't do it. We didn't even have enough sleep last night since we only came back at like 5am. And then our little Eunji decided to stay up to watch the sunrise. That's why we're so tired now."

CAP smirked, "Tired trying to do what?" Chunji groaned, "See hyung! I'm not the only one who thinks that way!"

You giggled, "We went on a midnight date to the amusement park. It was pretty and it was the best date I ever received.. Not that I had been on another date before." You said the last sentence so softly, it was almost not audible.

Just that moment, a call came in and everyone continued teasing you at the fact that you hadn't had a date beforehand. But while they continued talking, Chunji noticed how Ljoe's face hardened and his voice turned shaky. The minute Ljoe hung up, he looked at Chunji. Chunji asked, "What's wrong?"

Everyone kept quiet when they noticed the atmosphere wasn't so right. Your smile faded when Ljoe sounded.

"My sis has been kidnapped and the kidnapper wants me there."

 

[ Ultra late update but I hope none of you would ever forget the storyline and I doubt I'll be able to continue to update this story or the next story anytime soon but nonetheless, keep anticipating my updates~! Thanks for subscribing:D]