Breaking News

Ljoe, You Thief!

 

You woke up feeling a bad headache well, results from a hangover. You rubbed your eyes sleepily as you sat up on your bed. Just as you were about to get off your bed, your palm rubbed against a rough surface. You blinked as you held out the mask that Ljoe left behind.
 
"This isn't my mask." You brushed your hair with one hand while holding the mask in the other. You looked at what you were wearing and indeed, you were still in your evening gown that you wore last night. The only thing that was missing was your own mask.
 
You quickly changed into a more comfortable outfit as you opened the door. You wanted to get a glass of water when you noticed a set of keys on the dinning table. A post-it beside it.
 
' Forget me. And I'll never forgive you. '
 
Your eyes widened as you ran into your room, only to see a closet that no longer had his clothes. His belongings were also taken away. "LJOE YAH." You exasperated as you stared at his room.
 
"You should've left something for me..." you mumbled as you crumbled down. Your tears were trickling down like no end as Ljoe's set of keys were the only thing you had left. "I understand if you won't forgive me. But at least... Let me remember you..."
 
You didn't know why, your legs started moving as you ran out of your apartment, leaving the door open. *Jebal Ljoe, tell me you would be here.*
 
 
 
He tapped his fingers on the edge of the window still, his eyes fixed on your window. His butler muttered, "Sir, we should get going now.."
 
"Kaja." Ljoe sighed as he faced the front. The car started up as the butler stepped on the accelerator. Ljoe had made his butler stay with him throughout the night as he couldn't bear to leave the apartment, this longing feeling to stay there beside you. 
 
Just as the car passed by the entrance of the apartment, you ran out, panting, the keys and the note in your hands. You looked right and left but there were no signs of Ljoe.
 
You crouched down as you crushed the note, feeling the tremendous pain in your chest, the feeling of disappointment and guilt. *He'll never forgive me..* You bit your lips as you tried your best to hold back those tears. "Why do I care? He's only a friend. A friend." You nodded, trying to convince yourself with that fact. 
 
Obviously that didn't work. After all, you knew in your heart and even said it before - you fell in love with this guy.
 
 
 
Your hands hung low as you looked at the ground, afraid to show anyone your puffy red eyes since you couldn't help but burst into tears when you realized telling yourself you didn't like Ljoe didn't work. You walked in your front door as you closed the door behind you.
 
"Eun Ji ah." A voice called out as you looked up, immediately falling backwards due to shock. He quickly grabbed your wrist and skillfully pulled you back up. "Wow careful, Miss Clumsy."
 
Junhyung chuckled as he ruffled your already messed up hair. He frozen when he realize that red puffy eyes. "You cried."
 
You pushed away his hand and looked away, using your fringe to block the side where Junhyung was looking.
 
"It's because of him." Junhyung asked as he cupped your face and gently pulled your face towards him. You stumbled forward as up you gulped. Your face and Junhyung's was just a few inches apart.
 
You quickly got the idea of what Junhyung was intending to do when he arched forward,his left hand wrapping round your waist, pulling you towards him. You panicked as you tried to look away but his right hand was basically guiding your lips to his.
 
In a loss of what to do, your lips came into contact with his. You pursed your lips tightly as Junhyung continued to your bottom lip, obviously asking for entrance. *This is wrong. This is extremely wrong. I love Ljoe and only Ljoe.*
 
Your eyes turned into slits as you opened your mouth slightly and when Junhyung's tongue rolled in your mouth. Instinctively, you bit his tongue, hard enough for him to pull back and wince at the force.
 
He stuck out his tongue as he fanned his tongue that was obviously bleeding now. Bitting his tongue was simply not enough as you found your right hand flying right on his cheek. "Do not ever kiss me as you please. It only makes me think that you're trying to divert my attention. You obviously knew that I like Ljoe! No, I love him! And you still did that to me!" You glared as you flung open the front door, eyeing Junhyung.
 
Junhyung opened his mouth to apologize when you cut him off, "Leave. I don't need someone who goes around kissing people in my house."
 
"Eun Ji..." He tried to start as you walked off, leaving the front door wide open for him to go out. * I wanted to remove that pain from you. I wanted you to love me as much as you love Ljoe hyung. I may not be as rich as Ljoe hyung but I can provide you a much happier future. Eun Ji ah, you should give up. Ljoe hyung... Ljoe hyung...*
 
He whispered the last few words as he closed the front doors behind him.
 
"He's getting married."
 
 
 
 
 
[ Sorry for the late update! Been busy with volunteer work recently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)] P.S, my 12th chapter on 12/12/12.