Drunk

Ljoe, You Thief!

After you made that confession, Teen Top had to leave, leaving you with your parents at that company dinner. You sighed and hiccuped, tilting the wine glass in your hands, giggling as you drowned yourself with the tenth glass. It wasn't a lot actually, it's just you had a weak tolerance when it came to alcohol.

No, to be correct, you hardly drink alcohol since you can't seem to enjoy the bitter-sweet taste. But now, you were drinking so much that your parents were getting worried.

"Eun Ji ah, drink lesser a bit." your mother urged as she kept a smile on her face while facing business partners. You giggled as you placed the wine glass back on the table and clapped your hands while cheering, "GOOTH ONE OMMMAAAA!" (Good one omma)

Your dad gave you a sharp look as he was getting ticked off by your attitude. You were starting to gain attention since you were speaking very loudly and you were cheering for no practical reason.

"Hwang Eun Ji!" Your father hissed and you pouted but continued to giggle. "It's not like anyone~ Anyone would know I'm your dauter~(daughter) Since I have this mask~! I love you appa~!" You laughed as you continued to talk to yourself. Your father and mother looked at you crossly and was about to bring you back to the car when someone came up to them and started talking about partnership with their company.

You continued to drink on when you noticed your parents walking away with the guy who came up to talk to them.

"Hey lady, a little bit too high huh?" a familiar voice cooed as he sat beside you, pouring himself a drink. You frowned and stole his glass away, "Ladies first." He looked at you in amusement as you continued to drown yourself with more and more alcohol.

"Lady," he continued as he hung his hand around your shoulder. Your eyes turned into slits as you looked at him while continuously trying to maintain your balance even though you were sitting down. "Ljoe..."

His eyes widened as he gulped. *She found out?! Screw it! I thought she was drunk and I'm also wearing a mask! How is this possible!!!*

"You sound like him... My Ljoe..." You mumbled as Ljoe heaved a deep sigh as your tears trickled down your face. Ljoe looked at you in shock as he nudged you, "Yah, gwenchana?"

You broke into loud sobs at his voice, "Ljoe ah... I miss you so much..." You mumbled as you bawled into your fists. Ljoe gulped as he looked around him and indeed, everyone was looking at him in the accusing way.

"I didn't make her cry!" Ljoe blurted but he sighed, realizing that he was the reason why she was crying.

"Hey hey, don't cry." Ljoe patted your head. You whined as you threw your arms around him, clinging tightly onto his neck. "Ljoe ah... Mianhae... I really didn't mean to send you to that lady... I didn't have a choice..."

Ljoe softened as he felt his shirt getting damper and damper. "I don't blame you, Eun Ji. No matter what you do, you should know that I'll never blame you. You did something right, I was supposed to go back anyways. It's just, staying with you for so long made me feel more reluctant than ever to go back. And seeing that you were the one who handed me over to Haelmoni, I thought you wanted me gone for good. And that's why I left.. I'm sorry Eun Ji ah."

You clutched onto his shirt as you inhaled deeply into his shirt, it was the scent that Ljoe carried. But you were too drunk to realize that you were actually holding onto Ljoe. You didn't even know what you were doing as you fell asleep on Ljoe's shoulders.

 

Ljoe carefully placed you down onto your bed as he looked at your pained expression. Although you were sleeping, you looked like you were having a terrible nightmare. Ljoe looked at you, his heart burning.

He bent down as he removed his mask and placed it beside your bed. He gently brushed his hands against your cheeks as he felt sparks going down his spine. "I'm sorry for avoiding your calls. I'm a real big bastard, causing you grieves. Eun Ji ah, saranghae." Ljoe looked at you with tearful eyes as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

He looked back at you once before closing your bedroom door. He couldn't bear to look up as he placed the house keys on the dinning table, leaving a post-it beside it.

 

[ Short update and I'm really really really tired from volunteer work although it's only been two days since I started>< Hope you enjoyed the chapter~!]