Midnight Date

Ljoe, You Thief!

You rubbed your both palms on the hot chocolate before you, looking absolutely depressed. Ljoe on the other hand, couldn't be bothered to get your attention since he had been trying to do so, hours ago.

"Yah." Ljoe pushed your head backwards in a playful manner and you looked at him with tired eyes. "Are you suffering from jet lag?"

You looked up and rolled your eyes, "Babo. I only travelled on the plane for 45 minutes and there isn't even any time difference from Seoul and Jeju. Oppa, did you even study hard during high school?"

Ljoe shrugged, "Who knows? I might just fail SATs again and then I'll have to retake one more year while you're in university, flirting with guys when you're a married woman-..."

You covered your ears immediately, knowing how far Ljoe would go on and on about you being married to him. "How I wish that was true." You mumbled, slightly teasing him. Ljoe's jaw dropped as he pointed at you accusingly, "So now you're saying that you want to get another guy, huh?! No no no! I'll pass SATs for sure! For sure!"

*There it goes again. The childish Ljoe has appeared once again.*

"Eunnie~" Ljoe cooed and you shudder at his aegyo. "Never use aegyo, oppa." You shook your head as Ljoe pretended he didn't hear that. "We should go to the hotel room now, you know. It's getting late." Ljoe smirked and you could tell immediately what this Ljoe wanted to do. He's raging homones. Urgh.

"It's... It's only 11pm!" You answered almost immediately and a bit too loudly, causing others to stare at you. They chuckled, knowing you guys were newlyweds. Somehow, it was common.

"Eunji." Ljoe's voice turned serious and you gulped. "Oppa, how about you go back first? I feel like walking around a while more." You beamed and Ljoe chuckled, "I won't force you, so where shall we go now? I just realized we never really had a date."

You looked at Ljoe with bright eyes, "So we're gonna have a midnight date? My, that sounds exciting! You could buy me big teddy bears, we could go on a rollercoaster, or gaze at the stars~"

Ljoe adored your cute actions. Sure he so wanted to get back to the hotel room since he was quite tired but for you, he was willing to stay awake through the night and go on a midnight date as you please.

"Ah wait! It's impossible to go on a rollercoaster right now.. The theme park already closed for the day.." You pouted and Ljoe tapped his chin lightly, pretending to be in deep thought. He noticed how disappointed you look and couldn't help but break his 'surprise' to you.

 

"OMG. OPPA I LOVE YOU!" You screamed in delight and Ljoe rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, only because I managed to get you in a theme park at night."

Ljoe prepared during the day, getting his personal butler, Donghyun to book the theme park through the night. It was a thing all girls dreamt of, being in a theme park alone with your loved one. Apparently, this guy made it possible.

"I want to go on that!" You pointed out, jumping on the spot, grinning at the high speed roller coaster that was doing a test-run. Ljoe smirked, "You sure about that? I can tell you, you'll be screaming your head off."

You pouted, "I bet that YOU'D be screaming your head off." Ljoe crossed his arms, "Fine then, loser shall grant a wish for the winner."

"Deal."

---

"I hate you I hate you and I hate you." You muttered. Ljoe held tightly onto your small hands as he placed them in his pocket. Your fingers wiggled in his pocket, acting rebellious.

"Yah. If you hadn't cheated, I would've won!" You groaned and Ljoe shrugged, pretending he didn't know a thing you were saying.

The roller coaster reached the peak and Ljoe looked at you. You kept your eyes focused in front, preparing your heart for the worst ride of your life ever. Ljoe relaxed his hands from the pole before him and reached out for your face. Slowly, he held your jaw and tilted your head towards him. You blinked in shock.

Ljoe bit your bottom lip the minute the roller coaster went down. Your mind turned blank as Ljoe immediately pulled back and you screamed in shock when you realized how fast the roller coaster was speeding downwards. And through the scream, Ljoe heard you say, "I hate you Lee Byunghun."

Oh how he much he enjoys teasing you.

"So what's your wish.." You asked in a soft voice, hoping Ljoe wouldn't hear you. Ljoe stopped walking as he held tight on your both hands, making you face him. You looked up and he showed an affectionate smile. "I want you to stay still for as long as I please."

*What a weird-...* Before you knew it, Ljoe bent down and kissed you, slowly and tenderly. Ah, that was what he wanted.

*Childish oppa.* You smiled through the kiss as you kissed him back. You could feel how Ljoe's lips twitched upwards when you did.

 

The both of you enjoyed a heated kiss session under the stars, none of you wanting to break the kiss. A simple date that would be a prominent memory in his and her heart. It was the first official date. Let's just hope there'd be more dates like that, shall we?

 

[Sorry for the late update~ Gah, I need to practice on how to write fluff. My hiatus would be extended. To maybe half a year? Mian and bye bye~]