Revealing a little more

Ljoe, You Thief!

You panted as you looked at Ljoe who was having difficulty catching his breathe. "Y-yah... What was that for..." you wiped away sweat droplets as Ljoe did the same.

"Eun Ji ah," Ljoe started and you looked at him. "If anyone comes up to you and asks you about me, tell them you don't know what they're talking about."

You frowned as you opened your mouth to questioned when a voice sounded, "Oppa?" You blinked as a girl around the height of your waist ran up to Ljoe and hugged his leg.

"Oh? Jin Hee? What are you doing here?" Ljoe bent down as he ruffled the little girl's hair.

"Lee Byunghun-shi, I suggest you come home with us." the same male who was hot on your heels just now was standing before you. Confused, you just watched everything.

"I don't know who you are talking about." Ljoe spoke and he scoffed. "Really? Then may I know how you know our missy, Jin Hee?"

Ljoe lightly pushed the little girl away and continued, "I think all of you mistook me as someone else. Please, I have better things to do then talk to a stranger."

Just as the guy wanted to say something, Ljoe yanked you beside him, his arm enticed around your waist. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Do you mind? I have plans with my girlfriend."

Your jaw dropped as Ljoe pulled you away.

"OPPA!" the little girl called and you turned to look at her when Ljoe used his hands to make you look forward. "The girl..." you muttered and Ljoe ignored your words.

*Lee Byunghun-shi, even your dearest Jin hee doesn't work on you?*

 

The moment the both of you were close to the apartment the both of you shared, Ljoe released his grip around you and somehow, you felt empty without it. *Get a grip, Eun Ji. He didn't mean anything when he held you.*

Still, you couldn't forget that warm hands that emitted around your waist.

"I'm sorry for using you today. Forget about it. He probably wouldn't stop disturbing me since he found me so I'll find a place to move and as for you, you can have the whole apartment when I leave."  Ljoe spoke and you felt a lump in your throat. You gulped, feeling a dry sensation in your mouth.

This was the last thing you wanted to hear right now. Just one and a half month and somehow, the thought of Ljoe disappearing for good, the thought of not being able to argue with Ljoe daily... It was frightening.

"W-waeyo?" you croaked and he blinked, "Don't tell me you have some lingering feelings on me?" You shook your head though inside you knew your answer was exactly the opposite.

"Well then, I suppose that this news should make you feel delighted, am I right?" Ljoe glared at you and you showed a fake smile. He walked off when he saw the smile but when he faced his back towards you, he didn't know why he felt his chest all stuffy and tight. He knew better that he never wanted to leave the apartment but he didn't know why he had such lingering feelings. It wasn't like him to feel sad about this.

 

Your phone rang and you answered it. Your eyes widened as you looked at Ljoe who continued walking. "Neh araso. I get it." you spoke as you hung up the phone.

"Ljoe-shi!" you called out as you ran towards him. He turned around and stared at you.

"Can you follow me somewhere?" you asked avoiding his eye contact. He looked hesitant but nodded after a while.

As the both of you walked beside, occasionally, your hands would brush against him, sending sparks down your spine. Unknowingly, Ljoe felt the same thing. The both of you would feel the slight disappointment the minute the both of your hands part.

You coughed awkwardly and Ljoe spoke, "Erm, do you really don't feel anything when I said I would leave?"  And then, the atmosphere became more awkward than before.

"Forget about it." Ljoe coughed and then he asked, "Where are we going?"

"Oh yeah, I needed to go back to school to get my books. I just wanted you to come along and see something. I thought you should take a look at it yourself." you rubbed your hands awkwardly as you continued walking.

"Byunghun ah." an old fatigue lady spoke and you bowed at the sight of her. She nodded approvingly as Ljoe glared at you.

"Haetmonim," you greeted and she smiled as she kept her eyes on Ljoe.

"What did you do, Hwang Eun Ji?" Ljoe spat, his voice harsh and cold. You flinched but you didn't reply. You didn't have a choice when suddenly your parents called you up, begging you to bring Ljoe back to school and that was when you realized, Ljoe wasn't any other ordinary rebellious teen.

"HWANG EUN JI!" Ljoe yelled when he was yanked away by two muscular men.

"I'll help your parents, as agreed. Thank you for taking care of my grandson for so long." the old lady spoke as she patted your arms before walking off towards the car that Ljoe was pushed into.

 

Your phone rang as you answered it. "Annyeonghasayeo, Hwang Eun Ji here."

"Baby, I'm so glad you picked up. Listen to me, I need your help. The guy that lives with you, Lee Byunghun-shi? He's someone really really important and appa wishes that you'll listen to me and bring this guy back to school or else our company would face worse consequences that its already facing."Your father spoke. You had mixed feelings as you tried to digest everything. Your father who hardly calls you up, called you for a favor and this favor was to betray Ljoe?

Also, why was Ljoe so important that if you didn't bring him to school, your parent's company would face severe consequences?

"Eun Ji ah, this is the first time appa is ever begging you. Please." Your father sounded desperate and afraid, something so unfamiliar, something you had never heard from your mighty father that never showed a weak side.

Not knowing why, your mouth spoke before you could think.

"Neh araso. I get it." you hung up the phone. Just by looking at Ljoe's back sent your heart racing. This feeling, you knew what it was.

*It must be guilt. I'm sorry, Ljoe-shi... You might even want to move out when you realize I betrayed you but I don't have a choice.*

 

But she didn't know that the actual reason why her heart was racing. Surely, guilt contributed a tinsy little bit of why her heart was racing but that wasn't the main reason. I'm sure everyone else knows the reason.

It was love.

 

[ Sorry for the late update!;D]