Epilogue II

Ljoe, You Thief!

 

 
HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL. THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS NOT THE FINAL. THIS IS. SO READ ON AND I LOVE YOU ALL HAHAHA
 
---
 
You watched as Ljoe approached and you literally held onto your breathe. *LEAVE YOU IDIOT! HE HAS A WEAPON IN HIS HANDS!!*
 
The next few actions came really fast and your vision blackened right at the part where Ljoe was approaching you.
 
Wait, so are you alive or dead?
 
---
 
"Eunji. Hwang Eunji."
 
*Hwang? What happened to me becoming a Lee?*
 
You blinked several times as your eyes adjusted to the bright lights shining right at your eyes. You squirmed as you squeezed your eyes. Your throat felt dry and rough and you simply couldn't speak.
 
"She's awake!! Thank goodness! This is simply a miracle!!" Cheers could be heard and you opened your mouth to ask about Ljoe but there was no way you could speak with such a bad sore throat.
 
"Noona!! Do you know who I am?" Ricky screamed and you winced at the tone. And you could see clearly how he was whacked by CAP for shouting in a ward.
 
You reached out and wrote on his hand 'Ricky'.
 
Ricky brightened and started bouncing around and your lips tugged upwards.
 
You looked at everyone and saw everyone smiling except for... That person at the corner.
 
Soon, everyone became silent as they notice your attention on him. Niel nudged him and gave him the 'shh ' look as he ignored Niel and walked forward.
 
You smiled weakly at Chunji who looked even more gloomy than ever. Before you could even reach out to him, the words fell hard on you.
 
Your eyes widened and tears slipped down your face. From someone who was deprived of water continuously shed tears.
 
"Ljoe left us. He died while saving you."
 
---
 
"Eunji? " there was a solemn voice from your right side as the person patted your hand as you adjusted your vision to the bright light.
 
Your throat felt worse than ever as you stared at the person before you. Tears gathered in your eyes as you looked at him.
 
Longingness. Love. And all other emotions channeled towards him.
 
"Oppa.." you mumbled as you hugged him tightly, soaking his shirt in your tears.
 
"I thought I lost you.. I dreamt that Chunji said you left me and.. And I..." you hiccuped as Ljoe patted your head lovingly. "Babo ya. I will never leave you. Ever. You brave girl. Thank you for being so brave. Thank you so much. I really love you, Eunji."
 
You smiled and whispered, "I love you too. "
 
[ PLEASE DO NOT BE CONFUSED HAHA. The first part was meant to make you feel all angst before I mentioned on what actually happened. Cliche, I know and I can't help but write cliche stories because I have to keep on writing and I simply don't have time to think of sweet lovely and unique plots as I'm always rushing to update.
 
I'm not blaming anyone since it is my fault that I am simply not putting enough effort for my stories but I just want all of you. All of you that had commented update soon to remember I have personal things to attend to. I have school, project works etc. It's impossible for me to juggle everything at once.
 
IMPORTANT:
Okay so basically for what I said in the previous chapter, I'll be writing a story on SEVENTEEN but I am currently thinking of a unique plot which isn't coming in. And I'll give credits to ANYONE who inspired me to think of a unique plot.
 
It's simple, you just have to dm me your idea and if I can get inspired by your idea, I will credit you.
 
An idea or an inspiration could be coming from like something so simple such as "It was raining today at my area." "I ate chicken with a group of friends today. "
 
Thank you for helping me;)]