Mental Breakdown

Ljoe, You Thief!

Teen Top - The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MATzD5IAIok

---

You smiled the minute you woke up, today's the day when you start your most important year. Your senior year in high school. You inhaled deeply as you stepped out of your room. Your smile faded when you saw Ljoe in front of you, his bed hair simply an eye sore.

"What are you doing awake?" you looked him up and down as he raised his eyebrows. "And then why are you awake?"

You rolled your eyes, "Going to school. My senior year. How about you? Going to college?" He blinked as he walked into the toilet, closing the door behind him.

"HEY I WANTED TO USE THE TOILET!" You yelled as you looked at the clock. Ljoe had better come out soon or there's a chance that you'll be late for school. Ljoe stuck out his tongue behind the door but of course you wouldn't know that or else you would've yelled at him.

So this was how you were adapting to your life. Basically the both of you were bickering day and night.

Ljoe came out of the toilet, his face looked fresher than before but that didn't mean you didn't found him irritating.

"You're slow. I'll be late for school." You gently pushed him aside as you rushed into the toilet. "Ajumma, I want food." Ljoe called out as you shouted after rinsing your mouth, "I TOLD YOU I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

"So do I. Come on, it won't hurt to give me some food." Ljoe tapped his fingers on his chin as you rolled your eyes. "But it'll hurt if I'm late for school." You ran in your room and shut the door. Dusting your uniform, you slipped on your nicely ironed uniform.

You grabbed your bag as you walked out of the room.

"OH MY HOLY ."

You blinked several times as you stared at Ljoe before you. "YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL?!" You gasped as you walked towards him and continued, "AND YOU'RE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME?!"

"Ajumma, you do not make a handsome guy wait for you. Hurry up, or else if we're late, you're gonna yell at me once again." Ljoe pushed you as you stumbled forward.

"W-wait! I don't get it!" You tried to question him further but he had his ears plugged in.

"Yah Lee Byunghun!" you shouted right beside his ear and Ljoe frowned at what you just called him. "Yah. Didn't I tell you to call me Ljoe?" Ljoe asked as he plugged out one of his ear phones.

"Well, you wouldn't listen to me! So mind explaining?" You crossed your arms in a frustrated look.

"NOONA!" a familiar voice shouted across the road. You turned to look at who called you when you realized, only Ljoe's friends called you noona.

"Ricky ah!" you waved as Ricky beamed. He looked at the road for cars once more before sprinting across the road.

"Noona, going to school with hyung?" Changjo asked and you nodded. *That reminds me, I must as well asked them.* "Changjo ah, did your hyung retained or something? Why is he still in high school? Plus why is he attending my school? I mean like I never saw him in my school before." Changjo looked like he was going to reply you when Ljoe shot him a look.

"Er... Noona... I..." Changjo looked between Ljoe and you. You felt so curious, you couldn't help but ask Ricky. "Ricky ah, do you know why?"

Ricky gulped as he was caught up in a tricky situation right now.

"I retained, happy? I transferred over to this school because of personal reasons. I'm sure I don't have to report that to you, ajumma." Ljoe glared as he walked off without you. "Woah, why is hyung so mad?" Niel, who just arrived, asked. You looked at Ljoe's back, your mind questioning the same thing. Sure, Ljoe could be nasty at times but somehow when he argued with you, he didn't look as mad as this time.

 

[ Sorry for the late update. I know it's quite short but I have reasons why I can't update as often as previously. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter:D]