Warning

Ljoe, You Thief!

The first day of school ended pretty quickly and you were about to walk out of the gates of your high school with your best friend, Shin Hye, when it started pouring.

"Yah Shin Hye ah! Let's go back to school first!" you ran back to school while covering your head with your hand. "What do we do? If the rain doesn't stop soon, I'm afraid I can't go with you to the library." Shin Hye sighed as she looked at how heavy the rain was pouring.

"Eh? Wae?" you stared at the rain and somehow, it didn't look like it was going to stop raining soon.

"Mianhee but I have piano lessons." Shin Hye apologized as she bowed and you nodded, "Araso, you should go now before the rain gets heavier. You have an umbrella right?" Shin Hye beamed and nodded, thankful that you allowed her to leave without you.

 

    You waited, for a whole long one hour but the rain just seems to get heavier and heavier.

"Ajumma, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice sounded. You turned to look at that person, and obviously, the only person who would call you ajumma would be Ljoe.

"I didn't bring my umbrella and I've been waiting for the rain to stop." you puffed your cheeks and pouted. Ljoe's lips twitched upwards as he looked at your depressed look.

"Okay, bye ajumma." Ljoe joked as he took his umbrella and left the school. "YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! LET ME FOLLOW YOU HOME!" you exasperated and Ljoe chuckled, "AJUMMA, DON'T GO AROUND SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT! I HAVE AN IMAGE IN SCHOOL!"

"YEAH AND THIS ONLY SHOWS HOW HEARTLESS YOU ARE TO GIRLS!" you yelled and Ljoe stopped. You raised your eyebrows at how those words could actually stop him from leaving you behind.

Ljoe walked back, a significant smirk on his face.

You moved back as you noticed how close Ljoe was walking towards you.

Suddenly, a strong grip pinned you against the wall as Ljoe arched forward. Ljoe looked deep into your eyes as he turned his gaze to your lips.

*Damn it, those lips. Ajumma's lips suddenly look tasty. Damn, what am I thinking?! It's probably because I haven't eaten anything since morning.*

Before you could even think of anything, your eyes shut itself on its own, letting Ljoe laugh at your reaction.

You shot him a look as your cheeks started burning up. *WHAT WAS I THINKING?! WAS I EXPECTING A... A KISS?! YAH, HWANG EUN JI, GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF!*

"Ajumma, let me warn you, if you're asking me to be nice to girls, I would only become feisty with them. So my dearest ajumma," Ljoe whispered as he cupped your face in his palm, making you flinch at his actions. "Be lucky I've always treated you like a guy."

With a smirk, he walked out into the rain, leaving a space on his right. You stood there, stunned by his words. So were you supposed to be happy with what he said? Were you supposed to be relieved that he treated you like a guy to begin with?

"YAH MISS HWANG! I'M LEAVING!" You snapped out of your thoughts as you ran towards Ljoe. As Ljoe and you walked back to the apartment, Ljoe was getting soaked from head to toe as he kept the umbrella leaning towards his right side so that you'll get sheltered. You didn't notice that as you kept on walking, your eyes fixed in front.

*This ungrateful ajumma. She should thank me that I'm getting soaked for her.*

 

The both of you arrived in your apartment, one drenched and one perfectly dry.

"Ljo-... Omona! Why are you soaked? I thought you were being sheltered by the umbrella!" You gasped as you reached for his hands when he held your hand away.

"I'm bathing first." Ljoe stated as you noticed how he was shivering and you felt a pang of guilt. And that's when you noticed Ljoe had always kept the umbrella leaning towards your side.

You smiled and the fact that he said he treated you as a guy all along was forgotten. You placed your bag in your room and changed your clothes before going into the kitchen to prepare something warm for Ljoe.

Ljoe was busy drying his hair with a red towel when he noticed you were sitting beside the dinning table with a guilty expression. Ljoe was about to walk back to his room when you looked up.

"Oh! Blockhead!" you called and Ljoe turned around.

"I boiled hot chocolate for you. Sorry for getting you drenched." you bowed as you made your way to the toilet when Ljoe yanked you back. You looked at him with wide questioning eyes.

"I got drenched because I wanted to. Do not misunderstand." he growled. You blinked and nodded innocently.

"I don't drink hot chocolate." he stated as he walked back to his room. You sighed as you drank the hot chocolate yourself. Nowadays, Ljoe is getting touchier and touchier each day.

Wait, if he was getting touchier and touchier to you...

That would also mean he was getting feisty with you...

And if he was getting feisty with you...