Danger

Ljoe, You Thief!

You wore mini shorts with a yellow tank top and a vest that showed your perfect S-line and you looked at yourself once more in the mirror. You smiled confidently at your attire. *Perfect.*

You were about to leave your room when you spotted the slightly dusty perfume by your bed. You made a face before spraying a slight perfume on your wrist and rubbing it on your neck.

You walked out and was immediately greeted with cheers.

*Not bad, ajumma has a body.*

"Woahhhh~ Noona's y in tank. Wear that more often, will you?" Ricky smiled as he hung his hands around your shoulder. You were faced with comments when one of which caught your ears.

"You're wearing perfume?" You looked around to see who said then when you noticed it was Ljoe. He was the first to notice that.

"You smell great." Junhyung joked and the rest cracked up. You giggled at his comment as you walked out. Ljoe glanced at your back as he couldn't help but feel annoyed. More of it, he was annoyed at Junhyung.

"I was the one who noticed it first." Ljoe pouted as he closed the door and locked it securely. He walked behind the rest with his hands in his pocket, sulking the whole time. He felt a strong urge to pull you away from Ricky and Niel's arms but he couldn't. Because if he did, you would just think he's insane.

"Ljoe ah." Chunji started as he walked beside Ljoe while the rest continued to talk to you like no end. Ljoe looked at Chunji for a moment before looking at you again.

"Yah Ljoe." Chunji continued and Ljoe frowned, "Wae?"

Chunji crossed his arms, a significant look showed on his face. "Don't get too close to that girl."

Ljoe felt a little bit startled by his words. "Why? She's great to hang out with. I mean like, she doesn't know much about me than me being a rebellious student. She's safe."

Chunji chuckled, "Apparently, that is the problem. Have you thought that if, if she happens to find out everything and somehow, the relationship you have with her is apparently, more complicated than you thought of, what would happen? You clearly know what they're capable of. If you really care about her, you know what to do."

Ljoe stiffened. Did he really care about you? He hadn't think that far since you were like the person that always relieved his stress. When he was annoyed, frustrated, unhappy, just talking to you or arguing with you did the trick. He would have temporarily forget about his problems.

"Omona! Those guys!" somebody squealed when Chunji immediately handed Ljoe his hat. Ljoe quickly yanked it over his head but you didn't notice that.

"Let's go." Junhyung hurried with a serious tone as he hailed a cab instead of taking the bus. The eight of you took two separate cabs as only the guys knew what was going on. As for you, you were simply forced to take the cab, thinking that they were lazy to take the bus.

"Oppa, can you please explain again, why are we in the cab?" you groaned as you glared at Ljoe who was sitting beside you. Junhyung laughed from the front seat, "You see, our prince charming behind prefers to sit in a cab." Instantly, you nodded in understanding while Ljoe gave Junhyung an accused look. Junhyung ignored it and kept his eyes on the road.

"Erm, may I ask something?" the taxi driver suddenly asked and you replied before the rest could reply, "Anything ajusshi."

"Aren't you from the newspaper? The guy with the hat." the taxi driver asked and Ljoe's eyes enlarged. You looked at Ljoe questioningly when Chunji blurted, "Nothing like that. This guy would never appear in the newspaper. Take a closer look, ajusshi." Chunji spoke with a firm tone as he glared at the driver. The driver immediately brushed off the subject and continued driving.

"Chunji oppa, can you please tell me what happened just now?" You asked as you got off the cab. Niel looked at Ljoe suspiciously and Ljoe just walked away.

"Eun Ji ah, it's nothing big. The driver said, didn't he? He apologized for thinking that Ljoe looked like some person on the newspaper." Junhyung said and Chunji nodded. CAP scowled at what Junhyung said, instantly understanding what happened.

You shook your head, "I understand that part but it's when Chunji asked the ajusshi to take a closer look. It was like the ajusshi made eye contact with Chunji and suddenly flinched. And then, the whole topic was never brought up again." Changjo was amazed at how you noticed the small details. Surely, you were observant.

"Noona, you're like Byunghun hyung," Ricky commented and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Me?!" you pointed to yourself and Ricky nodded, "Yeah you. I mean, Ljoe is the type to notice small stuff and if I was in your cab just now, I doubt I would realize that the ajusshi flinched or anything. i mean it's not my problem so I seriously wouldn't care. And this amazes me."

You laughed as you shook your head in amusement, clearly not accepting what Ricky said.

"You make pointless statements, you know that?" Niel patted his head before walking off.

"Yah hyung!" Ricky scowled before running after him. You laughed as you ran after them.

"Hyung, do you think everything would be fine?" Junhyung asked and CAP shook his head, "That guy. We all know him better than he knows himself. He... He's acting too nice to her. This is really dangerous."

"Let's just go." Chunji stated when someone grabbed onto his wrist.

"Ya-..."

"Chunji ah, where is Byunghun-shi? You guys had enough fun already. It's time for him to come home." he spoke and everyone kept quiet. CAP eyed Junhyung, and Junhyung eyed Chunji.

"He's gone." Chunji stated before kicking the guy in his stomach. The guy who was groaning in pain now, wore a black suit and sunglasses.

Chunji, CAP and Junhyung immediately ran towards you guys, planning to tell you all.

"HYUNG, RUN!" Junhyung yelled and Ljoe blinked, confused of what was going on.

"LEE BYUNGHUN-SHI!" a shout sounded and instinctively, Ljoe reached for your hand and started running as fast as he could.

"Ljoe-shi..." you tried to stop him but his grip got tighter, as if he was afraid you would be snatched away.

 

[ Happy belated birthday, sweetie. Sorry for the late update. I had to do some volunteer work recently. But that didn't mean I forgot about Ljoe's birthday. Ljoe oppa, you should accomplish your dreams soon:D]