Epilogue

Ljoe, You Thief!

 

 
Ljoe stepped onto the accelerator, the white van just before him. His heart pounding recklessly. *Eunji ah, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm sorry.*
 
With thoughts of his little sister and you, he was determined to teach Donghyun a lesson. He was so angry, he had no idea what he was capable of doing.
 
On the other hand, you could see Jin Hee tied up weakly to the other corner of where you were and you thought of ways to get towards her. It was almost impossible to even get Jin Hee to wake up since your hands were cuffed to the metal pole behind you.
 
You looked at the driver's seat and saw Donghyun driving with a smile on his face. Those type of eerie smiles that gave anyone else goosebumps.
 
He was blasting music so loudly, it was almost impossible for him to hear things coming from the back. "Lee Jin Hee." You whispered as you stretched your legs and used your toes to nudge her. Jin Hee stirred in her sleep before squinting in the dark to see you.
 
She opened to speak before you hushed her. Quietly, you pointed to Donghyun in the driver seat, urging her to keep quiet. She nodded before smiling. You sighed as you looked at your surroundings for things to pick your handcuff so that you could unlock it.
 
Your eyes lighted up as you remembered about your earings. Slowly, you bent down so that your hand could reach for your earing. Just when your fingers held onto the earing, the van went over a bump.
 
"Unnie!" Jin Hee gasped as she saw blood oozing out of your ear lobe. You quickly sat up as Donghyun stopped the van and looked back. You quickly faced your face to the other side so that you couldn't see your ear lobe that was bleeding.
 
"Shut up you es." Donghyun cussed as he turned down the music and started the van again. You squeezed the earing in your hand before turning your hand so that you could reach the handcuffs. Slowly, you tried to unlock it.
 
Click.
 
The sound of the handcuffs being uncuffed got his attention. Jin Hee's eyes widened as she watched Donghyun look back as you frantically kicked the back door. *Jebal..*
 
Donghyun stopped the van as he got out of the car. You looked back at Jin Hee and realised she was still tied up. Frustrated, you went towards her the minute the door open. You and Jin Hee froze.
 
"Smart huh, trying to escape? Mrs Lee, I suggest you don't do anything funny or I just might do something to the both of you." Donghyun threatened.
 
Your heart raced in fear as you watched a BMW car drive towards you guys. You squinted as you tried to take a look at the driver driving. *Please save us. We need your help.*
 
Due to the light's reflection, you couldn't see who was in the car until Donghyun turned back and swore. "Lee Byunghun followed all the way here."
 
He saw the car stop and he yanked you  out of the van. You tried to resist but he was too strong.
 
"UNNIE AH!" Jin Hee screamed in fear as she watched Donghyun take out a knife from his pocket.
 
Ljoe got out and stopped the minute he saw that Donghyun got a knife right beside your neck.
 
"Stop it Donghyun. Give my wife and my sister back." Ljoe spoke in a low and soft manner. The type of tone he only spoke when he's extremely pissed.
 
Donghyun ignored Ljoe's calls as he brushed your hair, caressing your face. "I never knew I could be treated normally until you came. Your sweet smiles were drugs to me. I even took pictures of you whenever I could. I have your kindergarten pictures too. You cutie pie." You shrudded at his tone.
 
You could see how Ljoe stepped forward each time Donghyun was in his own word and you prayed really hard that he won't get hurt.
 
"LEAVE YOU BASTARD. DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMING CLOSE TO ME." He shouted as he pressed the knife tightly against your neck. You could feel the blood coming out from your neck as you tried to remain as calm as possible. Which was not possible.
 
"Oh god Donghyun shi please calm down." You tried to converse as you watched Ljoe run towards him. *NO IDIOT. DON'T COME CLOSE! HE HAS A KNIFE. *
 
The next few actions happened very fast. So was it a typical happy ending or a sad ending, I'll leave it to you all to figure out.
 
[ I planned it to end in a way that Ljoe died but I thought it was too cruel to keep on killing my main characters!! Okay thank you so much for your constant support and even though I lost inspiration to continue this story and constantly update chapters without sincerity, you guys had always supported me. Thank you so much and I love you guys;) 
LASTLY, I'M PLANNING A NEW STORY STARRING SEVENTEEN, THE TRAINEE GROUP THAT'S DEBUTING IN JUNE. SO PLEASE DO SUPPORT THAT STORY THAT I'LL CREATE IN APRIL / MAY! ]