Lovers' Bickers

Ljoe, You Thief!

Poke.

"Yah Lee Byunghun shi, is this how you treat your wife?" You pouted and Ljoe showed his really clear 'I-am-very-pissed-now' look.

You frowned and glared at him, "I didn't know I was getting married to you till yesterday!" Ljoe raised his eyebrows and snorted, "I believe that from yesterday till today, there was more than enough time for you to call me up. Or at least, text me."

You sighed at Ljoe's words, it was obvious that he wouldn't forgive you so easily after you got everyone to hide this from him. All of a sudden, Ljoe pinched your cheeks and you winced. But that didn't stop him from pinching the other side. 

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN SHI!" 

"YES MRS LEE EUNJI."

You froze at what Ljoe just called you. "Right... I'm a Lee now.." you muttered as you shoulders fell. You were still feeling hyped up in fooling Ljoe and didn't think about you losing your young adulthood so soon.

Ljoe quickly released your cheeks and poked your forehead, "Lee Eunji is a really beautiful name, so smile, alright?" You rolled your eyes at Ljoe's way of comforting. "I believe it's only because you're a Lee that's why you're saying so."

Ljoe tapped his chin, considering your words and nodded, "Hmm, you got a point there."

"Yah!" You yelped and Ljoe chuckled at your expression. "Araso, I get it. Eunji's a beautiful name, that's why."

You literally had your jaw hanging low as you gaped at his way of comforting. "Oppa, I suggest that you should comfort people more   often. Seriously? Eunji, a beautiful name?"

Ljoe shurgged, "Eunji is a beautiful name." And those words sent you hyped up. You bit back a smile as you felt the common butterfiles fluttering in your stomach whenever you were with Ljoe.

"Sir, madam we're here." Donghyun, Ljoe's personal butler announced and gosh, he so wanted these two lovebirds on the airplane and gone right now. It took him so much EFFORT to not groan at their mushy words. *Blinded in love indeed.*

Ljoe opened the door and was about to get out when you spoke, "Hey you're not much older than Ljoe oppa isn't it? Sooooo, I can call you oppa isn't it? Donghyun oppa, annyeong!" You grinned and Donghyun's cheeks flushed pink at your aegyo. "Madam, you musn't do this. I'm just a butler-..."

"Ayy, oppa don't be like that. Ljoe oppa will call you hyung too right?" You eyed Ljoe and he pointed to himself, his eyes wide. You nodded and glanced at him.

"But he's a butler-..."

"He'll call you hyung in a matter of time, bye oppa, thanks for the ride!" You waved as you got off the car. Leaving Ljoe pissed off and with all the luggages.

"Yah Hwang... I mean Lee Eunji! Carry your own luggage! Why on earth is it so heavy?!"

---

You flipped through the fashion magazine that laid on your lap while Ljoe continued yelling at you for your actions. Protective, he is.

"Shhh..." People hushed but Ljoe continued. You growled as you turned to tell him to keep quiet but there was a real tall stewardess bending down, gently telling Ljoe to hush up.

You couldn't help but feel jealous at his interactions with the stewardess.

"I'm sorry, sir but can I ask that you quieten down as you are disturbing the other passengers on board."  The stewardess said politely and just when Ljoe wanted to diss her off, he noticed how you were frowning at how the stewardess and him. 

Ljoe smirked as he signaled the stewardess to come closer as he whispered into her ears. You fumed red in the face as he interacted with the stewardess so intimately before you. 

The stewardess smiled as she walked off. Ljoe sat back in his seat and placed his Beads headphones on. "Yah!" you shouted and everyone turned to look at you. You bowed a little, feeling apologetic for your loud voice but hissed, "Lee Byunghun!"

Ljoe heard you but pretended he didn't, feeling happy that you knew how he felt like when you were overly friendly in his sense towards a butler.

You yanked Ljoe's headphones off and glared at him, "Don't pretend you can't hear me." You growled softly and Ljoe chuckled, his eyes closed.

"If you continue to ignore me, I'm gonna scream really loudly that there's a molester here-..." Ljoe quickly opened his eyes and covered your mouth, "You really think of amazing ideas!"

You yanked his arms away, "Who asked you to flirt with that stewardess when your wife is just here!" Ljoe rebuked, "Then who asked you to flirt with Donghyun!"

"But I didn't whisper mushy words to him like you did to her!" You roared when the stewardess came back. Surprisingly, she placed a glass of orange juice on the foldable table before you and Ljoe. You blinked several times as Ljoe grinned in triumph. "Yeah, getting two glass of orange juices is considered flirting."

You fell back down onto your seat and mumbled, "Teasing me is your hobby, isn't it?"

 

[Late update but I'll be on a one to two month hiatus. Says on my status the exact dates that my hiatus would end!!]