Housewarming

Ljoe, You Thief!

Ljoe flung the door open as he stormed in, mumbling, "This is so unfair! So I have to give up my bed to an ajumma?!"

You rolled your eyes as you walked in and closed the door.

"Yah ajumma," Ljoe called and you looked at him with raised eyebrows. Ljoe chuckled, "Woah, she even responded to ajumma." You shot him a look and urged, "Continue please. I do have better things to do than talk to some blockhead."

Ljoe stood up with a flabbergasted look, "BWOH? REPEAT THAT."

"Please, get to the point, blockhead." you said once more and Ljoe fumed at your words but continued, "I'm inviting friend's over."

*Not bad, he bothers to tell me.* You nodded as you went in your room. Ljoe glared at you as he muttered, "And to think I even bothered to tell you-... AIR HEAD!" He emphasized the word 'Air head', so that you could hear him.

So now you're stuck with this rude ajusshi all because you couldn't reach Mr Choi's phone. The both of you even went to the police to settle this but the police said that the both of you do not have a choice but to stay with each other as stated on the form.

 

You had ears plugged in while you were studying Economics when loud cheering noises could be heard. You frowned as you yanked your earphones out of your ears. The thing you hated the most is that you were disrupted while your concentrating.

You stormed out but halted as you looked at the person before you in shock.

"Oh my, did we disturb you? I'm sorry... They were having so much fun that they didn't notice how loud they were." the guy before you bowed as you looked at him stunned.

He looked at you expectantly for a reply before you snapped out of your thoughts and smiled, "Oh no, it's not a problem. Are you that blockhead's friend?"

He looked confused for a moment until he heard Ljoe shouting at you for calling him blockhead. He laughed and nodded, "Yes, I'm that blockhead's friend. I'm Junhyung, nice to meet you. I heard you're his tenant." Junhyung arched forward as he whispered into your ears, "Good luck with this guy, he's not an easy one."

You giggled and Ljoe stopped eating his chicken wing as he glared at the both of you.

"Hyung, eat before I eat yours!" one of his friends shouted and Ljoe turned his attention to the chicken wing before him.

"Yah hyung, leave some for her." Junhyung snatched one away from one of them as they scowled. Junhyung smiled as he handed one to you. You thanked him and bit into chicken.

"N... Noona, I'm Changjo." Changjo stuck out his oily hands as he waited for you to shake his hands.

You rubbed your neck awkwardly as you were about to shake his hand when he pulled away, "Ahahaha! Noona, do you think I'm that ill-mannered? We can shake hands later." Changjo winked and you laughed at that. Ljoe looked at you when you laughed, he couldn't help but smile at you sweet laughter. Somehow, it was your little laughter that could make him feel better.

"I'm CAP." one of them said and the rest continued to greet you. You felt a lot more comfortable with the presence of Ljoe's friends and you were having so much fun that you didn't realize Ljoe was taking note of your actions. And when you did, Ljoe would pretend nothing happened.

This was how the second day between Ljoe and you passed.

 

[Sorry for the late update! I was recently addicted to a game that I shall not mention and when I tried to update something, I can't concentrate. So I'm really really sorry that this chapter isn't one that you'll be really satisfied with. Thank you for commenting and subscribing!:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIEN CHANGJO! #ALIENCHANGJO]