Not so friendly...

Ljoe, You Thief!

He woke up and he noticed, you were laying on his legs. He rolled his eyes as he kicked you off the couch. You rubbed your eyes sleepily as you rubbed your forehead that was directly kicked by him.

"Yah. What are you doing in my house?" He asked and you frowned, "What do you mean by your house? I rented this place." His eyes widened as he stared at you, "Don't lie. I rented this place too!"

You sat up straight as you argued, "But that's not right! I was sleeping at night when you suddenly barged in at 3am in the morning!" he stood up as he glared at you, "That means you had been sleeping on my bed! How dare you! I rented this house yesterday night from Mr Choi!!"

You stood up as you looked in his eyes, "I RENTED IT FROM MR CHOI TOO!"

He arched down as he looked straight into your eyes, "Don't think I won't hurt a girl. Leave. Before I call the police." You rolled your eyes at his threat as you stormed back into your room and took the letter that showed the form that you had to sign in order to rent the apartment.

"See!" you exclaimed as you shoved the piece of paper into his face.

He snorted as he dug in his pocket before shoving a similar piece of paper in your face, except that it was a little bit more crumpled than yours.

You read his form and grinned, "Look! It says that you would be living with another tenant as well! Wait..." Your smile faded when you re-read that sentence. You immediately snatched your form from him as you read what yours said.

"I WAS CHEATED!" you yelled as you slammed the piece of paper on the table. On his and your paper, said that the both of you would be living with another tenant.

He gasped as he looked at the paper himself. He groaned as he ruffled his hair, frustrated. For a minute, you forgot about your frustration as you couldn't help but look at his messy hair. *Somehow, he managed to pull off that purple hairstyle so well that my... My heart accelerates...*

"What are you looking at?" he snapped as you immediately looked away, blushing.

He rolled his eyes, "I am going to take the bedroom. Sleep on the couch or whatever. I don't give a damn. I'm so going to call Mr Choi and you are so going to move out of my house."

You groaned, "Lee Byunghun, right? Please, I rented this house first and I'm going to fight for the rights. As for you, you're gonna sleep on the couch if you're the other tenant because I already occupied the room that has a bedroom. Too bad, be a gentlemen and don't whine."

He was boiling mad now. Firstly, you called him by his real name plus the fact that you used informal speech to someone who was older. He knew he was older than you because your particulars were stated on the form. Secondly, you were ordering him around. Thirdly, you thought that you would be able to control him.

"Miss Hwang," he started, trying his best to control his temper, "I'll prefer it if you called me Ljoe even though you are far close to being my close friend and I doubt you'll ever become my close friend," You were about to rebuke when he continued, "AND, I believe I'm older than you. I'm 19 and you're 18. It says on both forms. Therefore, you should use formal speech with me. ALSO, I don't really care about being a gentlemen. Like it a not, I'm a badass kid."

You took a deep breathe as you tried to keep your temper down.

"Okay. Lee-... Ljoe shi, I'm sorry for using banmal to someone who is only one year older. And I'm pleased to tell you, I don't want to be on close terms with you either because, after we settle this issue, we'll never see each other again." you lifted your chin in confidence as Ljoe eyed you.

*This ajumma. Great! I don't want to see your ugly face either!*

*This ajusshi. And to think I thought he was good looking with his purple hair! Plus I even saved him from his high fever! No sense of gratitude!! Jeez!*

 

[ How did you guys find it? Thank you for subscribing:D I would appreciate it if there would be a little bit more comments... I mean I updated and there was only one comment from my loyal sub, I update daily (most of the time) because I hope to brighten up your day somehow when you read the update. Each chapter usually takes up 1h or more so just that little words you say except from "update soon" would make everything worth while. Yeah, don't be offended by this. I just want to tell you what I feel and I believe, other authors feel the same. ]