Narcissistic

Ljoe, You Thief!

[ Did some changes to the previous chappy!! Sorry for last minute changes and late late late update!!!]

---

You squeezed Ljoe's hand tightly as he glanced at you with tired eyes. "Jin Hee would be just fine, alright?" You rubbed his hands soothingly, trying your best to cheer him up. [With references to Chapter 7: Revealing A little more]

"Hyung, what did the kidnapper say again?" Niel looked at the many monitors before him and tried to analyze the situation once more. Like any other kidnapper, this kidnapper requested that no police was involved. So being the capable Teen Top, they naturally had everything set up before them as they tried to guess where Jin Hee was.

"He said that Jin Hee was with him and-..." Chunji raised his eyebrows as Ricky gasped.

"And?" CAP probed. Ljoe tapped his forehead with a frown, "And he said your wife is next." Ljoe ruffled his hair as everyone gaped at him. Ljoe refused to tell them anymore of what the kidnapper had said beforehand as he was afraid the kidnapper had his eyes on him.

"But she's our sister-in-law!" Ricky yelped and Changjo kicked things around. CAP clutched his fists tightly, "So is Jin Hee safe?"

Ljoe rubbed his eyes tiredly and shrugged, "There was no mention whether she was still... Moving." You buried your face in your hands, the situation was hopeless and just after marrying Ljoe, this kidnapper was now threatening him. And this is the life of rich people, getting threatened so often.

"Madam," Donghyun bowed as you looked up, noticing that everyone was staring right at Donghyun and you. "Please cheer up, I'm sure Missy would be fine." Donghyun handed a glass of homemade milkshake and you gave a meek smile. "Thank you, oppa."

Ljoe stared at Donghyun and you repeatedly, back and fro. "Donghyun," Ljoe's sudden low voice caught everyone's attention. "From now on, stay one meter away from Eunji." Chunji rolled his eyes and Donghyun was at a loss of what to say. Niel knocked his hyung's head and you literally laughed out loud. 

"Seriously? Our dearest Ljoe is jealous at this moment?" You laughed and Ljoe frowned, "I mean it. Each time you come too close to her, I'll cut 10000 won (appr. $11) from your pay."

At that moment, the phone started ringing and everyone grew silent. Niel kept his eyes on the monitor before him as you quickly placed your milkshake down while staring at Ljoe's phone. "It's him." Ljoe announced while everyone had a earpiece on.

"Yeobosayeo Mr Lee. I decided to tell you a little more of what I want so you could hmm, be mentally prepared." He chuckled and Ljoe clenched his fists in anger. "About?" He said through gritted teeth.

The man gave a narcissism laugh, "Jin Hee oh Jin Hee~" The guy whistled as a loud cry could be heard. Ljoe yelled while your eyes widened. "GIVE MY SISTER BACK."

"Jin Hee ah, what do you think I want from Ljoe?" The guy paused for a moment as the cries became silent. Ljoe panicked as the guy continued, "Nothing. I don't want anything from him. I just want things from his wife, simple." 

You froze as your hand started to shake tremendously. First, hearing that this guy kidnapped a six-year-old was scary enough and now, this guy said he wanted you and only you. "Eunji ah." The kidnapped spoke in a totally different tone, a soft, caring and loving tone. You gulped, *That voice. That familiar voice.*

"Eunji ah, I never ever blamed you for what you did to me." the guy continued and each time he carried on, Eunji shook harder. She started bitting her finger to the extent that her fingers were bleeding. "Eunji!" Ljoe gasped as he yanked your fingers out of your mouth. You screamed in pain as the guy continued, "Eunji, I love you."

The line went dead as you screamed continuously with tears flowing down your cheeks. "HWANG EUN JI!" Ljoe shouted as he tried to calm you down. Nothing would calm you down, nothing.

Not when you just heard your first love's voice. The one that you were the reason why he died. Choi Si Yeon. 

 

[ Plot getting messy but don't expect the next few chapters to be a fluffy one~! Here comes her emotional breakdown>< I felt like I was going crazy planning the rest of the plot. The ending of the plot or rather close to the ending, which is this situation freaked me out a lot. Shall not give much hints so continue to read on!!]