Jeju (Part 1)

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(______ POV)

It almost 1 week after i met Donghae and Mrs. Park and other people in the mansion. This day, i will back in Jeju Island, because there will be a festival and Mrs. Park, invites me. But because i remember what Donghae say that his not comfortable if someone was on their mansion. So i decide to stay only for 1 day. While i'm on the ship going to Jeju, my cellphone ring and i saw that Yoona calling me.

"Annyeong." I said.

"Hey girl! Where are you? Can we go in the mall today? I'm so bored here..." Yoona said.

"Yoona sorry, i can't go." I said.

"Eh??? Why?"

"I'm going to Jeju today."

"What! Why did you invite us?"

I can't answer Yoona question.

"Oh? I see. You want and your prince charming have a privacy. Hahaha!" Yoona said.

"Uhm... Is like that. B-but.-------." I cut my word when Yoona speak.

"Well, don't deny. So enjoy on your prince charming. Bye girl. And goodluck." Yoona said and hang the phone.

I just simply smile and think what reaction of Donghae if he see me again on his mansion. And i just remember again the smile on his face before i leave on his mansion.

(Donghae POV)

I was on the garden of the mansion to see everything of the preparation for the festival. When Mrs. Park come to me.

"Donghae."

"Yes. Mrs. Park?"

"Do you remember _____? The girl that you brought here?"

"Hmmm. Yeah."

"She will come today? I invite her to come and celebrate the festival with us."

"Mrs. Park, if someone come even i don't invite or know that person. That person are also welcome here if you know that person." I explained to Mrs. Park.

"By the way, where is she?" I added.

"She will call later if she already in the pier." Mrs. Park said.

"Just tell me if she already in the pier i will picked up her." I said voluntary.

I saw what Mrs. Park reaction, she suprised on what i said.

"Are you sure Donghae? Ken or Styfen can picked up her on the pier?" Mrs. Park said. But, i'm still saw her suprised reaction.

"Yes. I'm sure on that." I said surely.

I don't know why i want to picked ______ on the pier. Even i'm uncomfortable with her. But when _______ leave my mansion. I don't know why i want to stay on the guest room where in she stayed for 1 day. There times that i always thinking her.