Ending (Part 2)

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

1 chapter to go before the ending... Be ready yourself for my brand new fanfic "BE MRS. CHO KYUHYUN." I will post the link later.

===========================================================

(Donghae POV)

When the MC told me to start my confession, i was looking all the people who watch and the camera was pointed to me. I take a deep breath then i start to confess.

"I met a girl in Jeju, but she leave here in Seoul. She take a vocation in Jeju that time, but she had accident when i met her in Jeju. Even i feel uncomfortable on her and i give her an ungentleman and unkind personality of me, i never saw on her face a angry and she never judge me even i'm irritating her. She still have on her face sweet and innocent smile. When she need to go back in Seoul, because maybe her parents are worried on her. When she back already in Seoul, i noticed myself that i always hang in the guest room in my house where in she stay for awhile, every morning i wake up something was missing on myself. 1 week after, my nanny told me, that _______ will be coming to celebrate the festival. I told to my nanny to tell me, if she will in the pier because i want i'm the fech her. When she already arrived in Jeju i quickly fech her when i saw her that she on the waiting area i quickly hug her and i whispered on her that i'm happy that she come back again. When we out in the waiting area i'm hold her hand, while im holding her hand i feel that i'm the luckiest guy on earth. For me, she is the perfect woman to me."

I stop my story when the male MC ask me where is the girl.

"She was here in Seoul, but she did not answer my call."

"So why she back in Seoul?" The female MC said.

"When we are already house and we both taking a rest, unexpected visitor come and it was my first loved, the one who also reject my proposal to her. I grab the hand of the girl and we both confronted my ex girlfriend and i said that she is my Mrs. Lee Donghae soon."

Then all the people scream. And even the two MC was suprised on what i say.

"OMG! I love your confession." The female MC said.

"Who is that lucky girl? Can you mention her name?" The male MC said.

"The girl i love was ________________________." I said her full name.

"__________, if where are you now, Donghae was here in Seoul just to confess his true feeling for you. Please love him back." The male MC said.

"Okay. Donghae thank you so much for telling your romantic and unique story."

Before i left the stage, i look the big screen on my back then the camera was rotating all over the audience. Then the 1 camera, roll up in the 3rd floor then i saw a girl who standing in the railings and it was __________, who with a teary eyes.

Then i quickly run out in the stage and i shout her name.

(________ POV)

When i heard the confess of Donghae, i teary my eyes then Yoona and Taeyeon started worrying about me.

"_______, are you alright?" Yoona said.

Taeyeon and Yoona hug me.

"Girls. His confess." I said.

They loosed their hug to me.

"What? Who?" Taeyeon said.

"The guy who speak confess right now is the guy that i tell you." I said.

"Oh my. Let's go. He need to see you." Yoona grab my hand and pulled me in. Then we stayed in the railings in the 3rd floor. We waving our hands to see Donghae but he never see it. So we wait the camera roll up on us. When the camera roll up through us, then exactly Donghae look on the screen and saw me. He run out through the stage and i heard he shout my name. I leave on my position to meet him wherever we meet him.