Forgiveness

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

1 week after the festival in the mansion. I was thinking deeply when i call ______ to say that i'll be in Seoul or not.

Suddenly someone disturb me, the door of my bedroom open widely and it appears Jessica.

"What are you doing here?" I said to Jessica.

"I'm here to get you from her?"

"How many times that i need to tell you that me and ________, we'll getting married soon. And _______ is the Mrs. Lee Donghae soon?" I said to Jessica.

I saw Jessica who raised her eyebrow then smirk.

"Come on my honey. I know your marriage to ________ is not real. it just a role playing."

"What do you mean?"

"Let say, i heard from someone. That you using ________ to avoiding me. You and _______ play as fake couple. She can't never be Mrs. Lee Donghae and she can't defeat me. Because, i know you still love me."

When i heard what Jessica said, i don't know how to answer on what she say.

She's right i'm just using ________ to play us, as fake couple. But deep inside of my heart, i love _______. I saw all the things i want to a certain girl and that things was already to _________. Even i'm not sure if _______ has the same feeling with me, i will still continue to confess on her.

"Yeah you right. Even _______ and i play as fake couple. I deeply fall in love to her. For me, she is the perfect woman."

"Uh? Perfect woman? If she really loved you why she is in Seoul? Is it because she doesn't love you?"

"She loves me. That's why i'm going to Seoul tomorrow to confess and to propose on her. I love her with all my heart."

"NOOOO! You can't do this. I'm the only one who can be Mrs. Lee Donghae and not her." Jessica angrily said.

"Even i'm not a pefect woman for you, i'll be a perfect wife for you. I will do all you want." Jessica added.

"Sorry Jessica. I'm not your destined man. Maybe you find it from the other guy."

"NO! Donghae... I want you." Jessica kneeled, begging me and cry.

"Donghae, i regretful that i leaving you that time. Please give me a second chance. I'm begging you." Jessica added.

I pity on her. I noticed that she repents that she leaving me.

I kneeled on her front and hug her.

"Jessica, i'm pity on you. You do not rack up yourself. Just look around then you will see the guy that destined for you." I said.

I still heard that Jessica's cry. Jessica hugging me back. I left her to hugging me, because i know this is the last that she can hug me. After a few minutes of hug between us Jessica confronted me.

"I know that I was not perfect girlfriend to you. Hope you always remember that i really love you. I set you free. I wish you and _________ all the best." Jessica sadly said.

I smiled on her and said,

"Thank you Jessica. I always remember that. Thank you." I simply said.

"When you will go in Seoul?" Jessica said.

"Tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? You should go in Seoul as soon as possible. Maybe as of now, someone already courted ________."

Jessica's right. I should move faster. ________ doesn't know that i'll be in Seoul. I looked to Jessica and thanks her again.

I'll buy a ring in Seoul. I want have a beautiful ring for ________ and should be special. I said on myself.

====================================================

Hi guys! Sorry if im not update this fanfic last day. I was doing an important thing. Sorry! By the way, i will doing new fanfic same title but that will not Mrs. Lee Donghae... Can you help me to choose who is the right guy to be the remake of my new fanfic "BE MRS. ____________?" (same story but there will be more exciting situation, the guy will be more evil? but not really an evil and the story will so long not really very long maybe more than 30-35 chapters...) CHOOSE ONLY ONE BELOW... (thank you) If you already choose just post your answer on my wall or post your choose in comment box... (the voting will be end on Sunday 5:00pm - Manila time) Thank you again! And vote wisely:)

- Cho Kyuhyun
- Kim Jonghyun
- Lee Taemin
- Lee Sungmin
- Choi Siwon
- Park Jungsu (Leeteuk)
- Kim Heechul
- Kim Ryeowook
- Choi Minho
- Lee Jin Ki (onew)
- Kim Kibum (Key)