PART 2 - Goodbye ="(

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(______ POV)

I was holding the Jessica's diary, and i suprised when Donghae saw me that i hold Jessica's diary. I quickly apologized on him but i suprised when he get the diary on my hand and shouted me. When he also saw the box of their picture. I apologized again on him but he just walked away. Suddenly i fell my tears went fell down heavy. After a few minutes of cry i decide to leave the mansion. I fix my things and go to the kitchen room and i talked to Mrs. Park. I just pretending that i received an emergency call from my dad in Seoul, so i can leave the mansion. When Mrs. Park said that she will tell it to Donghae, i stop her i decide not to know Donghae that i will leave. When we already aboard i saw in the side mirror that Donghae chasing us and i heard that he called my name. Styfen ask me.

"Ms. __________, are you want to stopped the car? Sir Donghae, chasing us? I think he wanted to tell you something?" Styfen polite said.

"No. Just continue driving." I ordered to Styfen.

I'm sorry Donghae i think this is good for us. I will try to forget you and please try to forget me. I saw Donghae who stopped to chasing us and he kneeled down. I wanted to stop the car, hug him but i decide to leave for good. Even it's hurt to see him like that i'm still saw my pride.

(Super Junior POV)

- HEECHUL PART -

We went to Donghae mansion, we remember that today is a festival in the place of Donghae. All of us are happy to see each other. Then, i'm so excited to see Donghae and the Mrs. Lee Donghae soon. Yesung saw me that i smiled.

"Heechul-hyung, why you smiling?" Yesung said. Then, all of them looking at me.

"Nothing. Maybe all of you got suprised. If you saw Donghae later together his Mrs. Lee Donghae in future." I said.

All of them, suprised on what i said.

"WHAT!!!!! Mrs. Lee Donghae on the future?" Leeteuk-hyung said.

"So... Monkey do you know that?" I said to Eunhyuk.

"No hyung." Eunhyuk said.

"GOD! Don't tell me his talking about the girl that he saw on Pear Sapphire Blue Ocean Beach?" Eunhyuk added.

"You go it monkey." I said.

Then the other was doesn't know what we talking about.

"Hyung, share it on us. We really don't know what are you talking about Donghae-hyung and the Mrs. Lee Donghae in future."

"Don't worry evil kyu. You will meet the future Mrs. Lee Donghae of fishy." I said.

When we are already on the mansion, we quickly greet all the people who already in the mansion. Then, we saw that Jessica was  also there who look in bad mood.

"Hyung is that Jessica Jung? Donghae ex-girlfriend?" Siwon said and pointed Jessica.

"Yeah. She's here? Did Donghae know that?" Sungmin said.

Then Jessica saw us they she nearly on us. I tap the shoulder of Eunhyuk.

"Hey monkey come with me. Let's find Donghae." I said.

Then Eunhyuk told to the rest of the member. Then Leeteuk said,

"Find him. Then, we will entertain Jessica." Leeteuk hyung said.

Eunhyuk and I went get inside of the mansion then we saw Mrs. Park.

"Hi! Mrs. Park? Where is Donghae?" I said.

"He was on his room." Mrs. Park said.

"Where is the girl named _________?" Eunhyuk said.

"She already back in Seoul. She received an emergency call from his Dad in Seoul." Mrs. Park said.

"But i'm just curious why Donghae chased _______ car when she leave lately." Mrs. Park added.

"Chased?" Eunhyuk and I said.

"Yeah. When Donghae can't chased the car he went back here with a tears." Mrs. park said.

"Okay. Thank you Mrs. Park." I said. Eunhyuk and I run on Donghae room.

When we knocked on Donghae room. No one can answer. Eunhyuk slowly open the door of Donghae room. When we enter the Donghae room, it's messy. And we saw Donghae who was on his bed. He look like a kid on his situation. We comfort him.

"Fishy. I mean Donghae. If you really love her, confess on her. Maybe she waiting that you are the first one who confess on her." I said.

"Yeah! I agree what Heechul-hyung said. The guy should the first one who confess to his loved one. Don't think that she not like you. I think she also like you. Even you being arrogant on her when the first time she come here. You never saw on her face that she mad at you. Right?" Eunhyuk said to his best friend.

"Now, you should get down because the other are waiting you." I said.

"But Donghae, we have a problem." Eunhyuk said.

"Eh!? What problem?" Donghae said.

"Jessica was here." Eunhyuk said.

"What we should do?" Donghae said.

"Hmmm... Don't worry i'll be handle it. I'll the one will answer if Jessica ask about _______." I said.

"Thanks hyung." Donghae said to me.

"Let's go down." Eunhyuk invite.

"Hyung i'll be next. I will fix myself first." Donghae said.

"Okay." I said. Then Eunhyuk and I went to the others.