There's no one can replace her on my heart

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Jessica POV)

I saw the Super Junior member but i saw Heechul-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa get inside of the mansion. Then, i come nearly on them and i talked to them. After a few minutes Heechul-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa come to us but they did not greet me.

"Heechul-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa are you two blind? Don't you see me? I'm here! HELLO!" I said irritated.

"Oh... Mianhae Jessica." Eunhyuk-oppa said. Then i waiting the apologized of Heechul-oppa but he still ignore me.

I caught plainly.

"Heechul-oppa!"

"Oh. Donghae why did you took long?" Heechul said and avoiding his name when i call him.

"Sorry hyung. I do something important." Donghae said.

"Hi oppa." I greet Donghae-oppa and i wanted to kiss him but Heechul blocked me.

"So Donghae? Where is your future Mrs. Lee Donghae?" Heechul said with a sound of excitement.

Then i looked all of them. I saw that all of them are so excited to see them. I'm being avoiding of them.

"Oh. So oppa, where is she? Why she not here?" I said to Donghae with an raised eyebrow.

"She back to Seoul, because she received an emergency call from his dad. But she will be back maybe on the another day." Donghae-oppa said.

"Really? Maybe her father doesn't like you?" I said then i laugh.

"Shut up! Jessica!" Heechul-oppa said.

"Why? Maybe my instinct are true. Donghae-oppa don't marry her? I'm here. I can be your Mrs. Lee Donghae. I'm the perfect Mrs. Lee Donghae for you. Not that cheap girl." I said.

"AISH! Jessica! Donghae doesn't need a girl like you. _______, was already on Donghae's heart." Heechul-oppa said.

"Yeah Jessica... Heechul-hyung right. _______ already own my heart. And there's no one can replace her on my heart." Donghae-oppa said.

All of them scream. I walked away after i heard what Donghae-hyung said.

"That cheap girl was ruined my life to Donghae. You will pay this everything _______!." I said on myself.