The Diary

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae POV)

After the kiss between me and _______ i don't know how to face her after that incident.

I was on my room and thinking how to face her. I decide to call Heechul-hyung.

"Annyeong?"

"Hyung? It's me Donghae."

"Ahh fishy! Why did you call?"

"Yah! Hyung don't call me fishy."

"Oh yeah! Whatever... Well... Why do you call me? If you need your monkey his not here?"

"Hyung!!! I'm not looking for monkey. I need your help."

"You need my help? This is the first time that you need my help. Everytime you need help you always tell to monkey."

"Hyung are you gonna help me?"

"Okay! Tell me."

I tell to Hyung about ________. Starting i see her on the beach until i kiss her.

"Yikes! Jessica returned after she rejected your proposal and now she wanted to be Mrs. Lee Donghae? And you said to Jessica, that ________ is gonna be Mrs. Lee Donghae soon? WOW! Your problem are so hard to solve."

"Hyung? What should i do. ________, has no feeling to me."

"Even me, i don't know how to solve your problem. Maybe, you and _______ play as fake couple then when Jessica back to states and then, stop making fake couple to _________."

"Do you think that your idea can solve my problem?"

"Fishy! That is the only my idea for your problem. I can't promise to you that my idea can solve your problem."

"I understand. Thanks Hyung."

"Goodluck fishy. Bye."

"Bye."

After my conversation to Heechul-hyung i decide to do the idea that Heechul-hyung said.

(______ POV)

I'm still standing on front of Donghae's room. Mrs. Park, calling my name for twice.

"_______. _______?"

Then i looked at her. I saw that she worried after the confrontation to Jessica and kiss between me and Donghae.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Mrs. Park."

Then Mrs. Park simply smile and whispered me.

"How's the kiss?"

I don't know how to answer her question. I feel the lips of Donghae that are still on my lips.

"Then, confess on him." Mrs. Park said to me then leave.

"Confess on him?" I said whispered.

"Wait! Mrs. Park what do you mean?"

"You know what i talking about."

"I don't get it Mrs. Park."

Mrs. Park give me a simply but meaningful smiled.

"If you really love somebody just go for it." Mrs. Park said simply then walked away.

"If you really love somebody just go for it?" I repeat what Mrs. Park said. Then, before i go to my room i looked again the door of Donghae room then i simply said,

"Thank you..." Then i go to my room.

When i already on my room, i seated on the sofa that near on my bed and i saw a small drawer. Because on my curiousity, i open the small drawer. And i saw an old box. I open it and i saw a pictures and memorabilias of Donghae and Jessica. And i saw an old diary. Because on my curiousity on the diary i read it quietly. It's all about how Jessica meet Donghae until they become an couple then how Donghae propose on her then she rejected Donghae proposal.