FINAL ENDING

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae POV)

Because lot's of people who around in that floor i can't go up through the 3rd floor then i saw ________ who came down.

I shout her name.

"________."

Then _________ saw me, all the people step beside and they give us away.

I saw _________ with a teary eyes, i walk slowly on her. When i was on her front i hug her tightly and she hug me back. I whispered on her ears.

"I love you. I'm sorry if i'm not telling my real feeling for you. I was afraid that you rejected me. But i now, i will face whatever it will be result. The mot important things, that you already know that i love you." I said. I loosen the hug between and wipe her tears.

"I love you ________." I said with all my heart.

"D-donghae, i'm sorry. I should the one who confess to you. For the first time that i met you, i deeply inlove with you then i realize one day that i should confess to you but i was scared maybe you don't like me or you don't have feeling to me. But now, because you already confess with these thousand people who already watch us. Donghae, i love you so much."

When i heard what ________ say, that she also love me, is like a music to me that i wanted to hear every second of my life.

I hug her again then she hug me back. Then, every people who watch us they shout.

"Kiss. Kiss."

"Kiss her."

But before i kiss her, i get the box on my my pocket then i kneeled down on her and i open the box.

"________, i know this is fast for you but i want you to be mine forever."

I saw ________, suprised on what i do.

"________, can you BE MRS. LEE DONGHAE?" I said.

"Donghae, you don't how much i happy today. Yes i do. I can be your mine forever. And i'm ready to be your Mrs. Lee Donghae."

When i heard that, i get the ring on the box then i wear it on her ring finger and stand up.

I touch her face then i simply touch her lips. I slowly nearly my lips on her lips.

I give her a gently kiss that's perfect for a perfect girl like her. All the people who watch us applaused us.

(_________ POV)

When i came down, i saw Donghae who can't move because of those people. But when Donghae shout my name all the people step side and give us way.

Donghae come nearly slowly to me.

He hug me and hug him back.

Donghae whispered on my ear that he scared to confess me because he think i rejected him. I also tell him that i also scared maybe i'm not sure if he has feeling for me. But because i already heard his confession, i never scared to confess on him that i love him too.

I suprised that he kneeled down on my front i know he gonna ask me if i marry him i always be answe i do and i'm ready to be his Mrs. Lee Donghae.

"________, can you BE MRS. LEE DONGHAE?" He said with a sincerity voice.

"Donghae, you don't how much i happy today. Yes i do. I can be your mine forever. And i'm ready to be your Mrs. Lee Donghae." I said with full of happiness in my face.

Donghe wear the ring on my ring finger then he slowly stand up.

He touch my face then he simply touch my lips. He slowly nearly his lips on my lips.

He gave me a gently kiss. A kiss that was enough that i feel his love that was true.

~ THE END ! ! ! ~

===============================================================

Hope you like the ending. Thank you so much for subscribing and liking my 3rd fanfic. Hope you still like my other next fanfic. As of my promise here is the remake of my fanfic (Be Mrs. Lee Donghae) ---> "Be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun" hope you love, liking and subscribe to my newest fanfic. Thank you very much!

Link of "Be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun" http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32792/be-mrs-cho-kyuhyun-chokyuhyun-superjunior-you