She is a attractive girl

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae POV)

I saw _______ who come out on the guest room and she was looking at me. I got irritated on her when i saw her that she wearing the old clothes of Jessica.

"What are you doing here?" I said on her.

_______, can't answer my question.

"Are you deaf?"

"Uhm... N-no..."

"So what are you doing here?"

"I want to see the looks of your mnsion."

"Lizzy!" I shout one of our maid name.

"Yes sir?" Lizzy said.

"Please take a tour this girl." I pointed _______.

"Yes sir."

"Miss please followed me." I heard what Lizzy said to _______.

I see ______ give me a innocent stared.

When i saw that stared my heart was beating fast that i never feel before even to Jessica. _______, has a charisma and she so attractive girl.

'What are you thinking about Donghae. Remember, maybe she look an innocent in outside but in inside she is a user. Remember she is an stranger.' I though on myself.

'How can that beautiful and innocent girl can be a user? I never saw any anger on her eyes when she talk to me. And infact she say thank you on me because i save her life and she owe me.' Another though on myself.

When i was on deeply think, i saw that the sun came out.

"Now, she can back home and never come back anymore here." I said.

(______ POV)

Lizzy tour me in the garden and i looked up one of the window and i saw the figure of Donghae who stand up back on the window.

'Even Donghae treat me a bad or show his arrogant nd ungentleman personality on me, i can't get to be mad or angry on him. I don't know why.' I though on myself.

Then suddenly the sun came out. My happiness while i'm here in Lee Mansion changed into a sadness. I dont want to leave first, maybe because i wanted to get know Donghae more.

While Lizzy and I walking to the garden someone called us and it was Styfen one of the guard of the mansion.

"Miss ________. Sir Donghae, was calling you. Please meet him on the living room immediately." Styfen polite said.

"Okay. I'll come." I said on him.