Ending (Part 1)

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(_______ POV)

We one of the shopping store when we heard the voice of MC through the speaker on the shop.

"Good afternoon everyone. Are you ready to confess your love story?" The male MC said.

All the people scream and shout yes.

"Wow! They are all excited. Even me, i'm so excited to hear all their story. How about you partner?" The female MC said.

"Yes. I'm ready. So partner, let's started the event." The male MC said.

"Who want to be first?" The female MC.

All the people said me, choose me.

When the MC choose the first couple to tell their story, all the shopper stop and listen on their love story. Even Taeyeon and Yoona was stop and seriously listen on their story. While me, I'm listening also but something remind me on their love story.

Maybe after 1 1/2 hours, it's almost more than 10 couple was confess and tell their love story in that event.

While us, was on the clothing shop.

Then, the female MC said,

"You know what partner our next person who will confess his love story is all the way in Jeju Island. He went here in Seoul just to confess his love to the girl that he loved."

"Wow! All the way from Jeju?" The male MC said.

When i heard that the next person who will confess was from Jeju, i was curious if it was Donghae?

"Hey __________, do you hear it? The next person who will confess is from Jeju?" Yoona said.

"Yes i heard it."

"Maybe it's your............" Taeyeon said, but i quickly cut her next word. I know that she wanted say maybe the next person who confess his love was Donghae.

"I think he will not doing that. He is so busy to his work." I said.

"But __________, maybe......." Yoona cut her word when she saw me that i raised my eyebrow.

"Hi! What is your name?" The female MC said.

"I'm Lee Donghae."

"So Donghae, you are from Jeju? Right?" The male MC said.

"Yes."

When i heard the name of the next person who will confess his love on that event, i quickly stop and my heart beating fast.

"So can you tell love story." The female MC said.