Times Square

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

~ JESSICA FLASHBACK ~

I was in the restaurant thinking what Donghae said that he gonna marry to _________. When i heard a voices on my back. All the voices that i heard on my back was really familiar to me then someone call their name.

"Hey! Heechul-hyung why did you took long?" A voice said. I put out my face powder then open it and i saw all the guys in my back was the Super Junior.

I want to leave that time when i heard one them mention about Donghae and _________.

"I can't believe that Donghae said to Jessica, that he gonna married to _________." One of the SJ member said.

"If i not mistaken Donghae only say that he gonna marry to _________ just to avoiding Jessica."

"Yeah! He said that only. But you see what happened last week. Donghae got serious to marry _________."

"The one problem is, _________ was in Seoul."

"_________ doesn't know that Donghae likes her."

"Do you think _________ also like Donghae?"

After what i heard on their conversation i got a power to talk and confronted Donghae. Even i heard some fact that Donghae already inlove to ________. But Donghae doesn't know if __________ loves her.

When i was in Donghae mansion, i confronted him. Every word that Donghae said about _________. I saw Donghae how he is serious to __________. Even though he did not know he that woman love him back. I do everything, i begging, i kneeled down to Donghae just to love me again but my entreaty on him was helpless. I decide to give him up and give to _________. Because even i want to fight my love for him i'm still the loser because Donghae loved her very much.

~ END of FLASHBACK ~

(________ POV)

I was on my deep sleep when i awaken buy a phone call of my friend Yoona, i quickly answer her call.

"Annyeong?"

"Hey girl. I guess you are still on your bed?"

"Yeah right! So why do you call me?"

"Taeyeon-unnie invite us to shopping today. Are you come in?"

"Uhmmm.. What time?"

"Hmmm... Before lunch. Are you gonna come in?"

I think i should come so i can unwind my mind and i can easily forget Donghae.

"_______?" Yoona said on other line.

"Huh?"

"Are you gonna come in?"

"Yeah. I'm come."

"Okay. See you in Time Square. Bye."

"Okay. Bye."

When i put my phone on the table on my side. I quickly get up from my bed, wash my face then prepare my breakfast.

Then i clean the table and go in the bathroom to take a bath.

After a minute of taking a bath, i choosing on my wardrobe which clothes i can wear.

Then i quickly go out to my condominium and go to Times Square. When i already Times Square i saw Taeyeon and Yoona who waiting me.

"Hi girls! Sorry i'm late." Isaid apologize.

"It's okay. So let's start shopping." Yoona said who reall excited to go shopping.

Taeyeon and I nodded. And we are already inside of Times Square and we started to go shopped.

==========================================================

About on my remake of this fanfic here's the PARTIAL RESULT (this result can be changed if you voted)

Please post on my profile wall or even in the comment box. Thank you for voting!

As of: 9:30PM (Manila Time)

- Cho Kyuhyun = 5
- Kim Jonghyun =
- Lee Taemin =
- Lee Sungmin = 1
- Choi Siwon =
- Park Jungsu (Leeteuk) =
- Kim Heechul =
- Kim Ryeowook =
- Choi Minho = 2
- Lee Jin Ki (onew) =
- Kim Kibum (Key) = 1