Jeju (Part 3)

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(_______ POV)

I'm still in suprised when Donghae hold my hand. We both walking until we reach the exit of waiting area. I saw lot's of people stared on us and some of them whispered and there's a couple said.

"Wow! They look so perfect couple." The couple said.

After i heard that, i looked to Donghae face and i saw that his happy. Smile and smile. He still hold my hand. His hand was so warm and soft.

When we are already in the parking lot. I'm the one who loosen the holding hand. Suddenly, Donghae looked at me.

"Why?" He said.

"Uhm... Just curious why you are so sweet to me. You are not like that before." I said.

He smiled and said,

"You think i'm arrogant and ungentleman person when the first time you meet me. But, i'm sweet and gentleman person especially if someone changed my mood." He said.

"What do you mean." I said. I'm not getting his point.

"Before i met you i'm cold person, who never trusted to anyone, arrogant and ungentleman. But after i met you, you changed it all. I don't know how. Even i mad you and i shouted you, i never saw in your face a little mad and angry. Why you are not mad at me even i'm being arrogant at you?"

"Because you i owe my life to you. For saving my life."

"Is that only the reason?"

"Hmmm... Yes." I said. But i wanted to confess on him but i don't know how to tell it.

"So let's go in the mansion Mrs. Park was waiting for you." Donghae said.

After he heard that i owe my life on him for saving my life, i saw that he dissappointed on what i say on him.

He open the door for me then i get in.

(Donghae POV)

_______, loosen the hold of our hands and tell why i'm beiing sweet on her. I tell her everything from the beginning until i met him. I ask her also why she never mad at me. When i get ______ answer i'm little bit dissappointed on her answer she just only say that she thankful to me for saving her life. But i don't like to heard that anymore i wanted her truly feel for me. I don't know if we both the same feeling for me.

When i'm driving we never been talk. The silent between us are so long until we reach the mansion. When i stop the car, i quickly out and taked to Ken to help ________ to get her things on the car. Then, i quickly go inside of the mansion. Mrs. Park greet me but i avoid her then i go inside on my room.

(_______ POV)

I suprised when Donghae get out on the car and talk to Ken then he quickly get inside of the mansion he never help me and he never give me a stared. When Mrs. Park, greet him, he just avoid it then go to his room.

When Ken help me Mrs. Park greet me and ask why Donghae was on bad mood.

"______, why Donghae was in bad mood?"

"Uhm... I don't know." Even i wanted the truth. I can't. So i keep it us a secret.

"When i told Donghae that you will come here. He just happy when he heard it."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Actually, he volunteer to picked up you. But i told him that Ken or Styfen can picked up you. But, he simply said that he wanted to picked up you."

When i heard Mrs. Park explained why Donghae is the one who picked up me. I feel a guilt on my heart.

You see ______, you are so stupid! Look what you done? Donghae volunteer to picked up you meaning he feel something for you but you never tell him your feeling on him. Pabo! Don't you see how he hold your hand and how he give treatened you lately. I said on myself.

"_______? _______?" Mrs. Park said.

I looked to Mrs. Park.

"Are you alright ______?" Mrs. Park in worrying voice.

"Yes. Maybe i'm tired because i have a long hour in the ship going here." I said for an excuses.

"Ken and Lizzy please accompany _____ on the guest room where in she stay last week." Mrs. Park said.

The two nodded and accompany me to my room.

=========================================================

[A/N] OH NO! What will happen to ________ and Donghae. A too early quarrel...