The Past

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae Flashback)

When i was in college when i met my 1st love Jessica Jung. We are Juniors that time. Our relationship was exactly 3years. The day when we celebrating our 3years anniversary i decide to propose on her suddenly she rejected it and she said she's not ready to have a long commitment. She decide to broke up on me. On the past year i never trust to other people except for my families and friends. That's why i'm being arrogant on the other people. Now, a girl named _________ ruined my peaceful life. But i think she is very different to Jessica. Even i shouted her before she fainting and when she wake up lately i never saw that she mad or angry faced at me.

(End of Flashback)

(_______ POV)

After Eunhyuk out in my room i fell sleep but after 30minutes of falling sleep i was wake up of my hunger. I saw a pitcher on the side of the table but there is no glass.

"How can i drink water if there is no glass?" I said on myself. I took the water without glasses.

Someone open the door and i saw the guy who help me.

"Sorry, if i took the pitcher. Uhm, because there is no glasses." I apologized. But the guy are still stand on my front and shook his head.

"By the way, wh-what is your name again?" I said to the guy.

"Lee Donghae." The guy said simply.

"Mr. Lee Donghae. Thank you so much for helping me. I can say if you did not see me maybe i'm death right now. I owe you my life." I said and bow at him.

"If the weather will good tomorrow you can go. I don't want you to stay here for long. I feel uncomfortable with you." Donghae seriously said.

"I understand."

"Good." He said.

"I will told to Mrs. Park to brought food here." He added.

"Thank you again Mr. Donghae." I said.

"Don't mention it." He said and leave the room.

After 15minutes an old woman come in on my room with carried a tray of food.

"Good afternoon Miss. How's your feeling?"

"Uhm... I'm good than lately."

"Glad to hear that Miss???"

"Uhm ________."

"Miss ______, i'm Mrs. Park the nanny and the one who take care of this mansion."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Park."

The old lady smiled at me.

"Miss ______, here's your food. Sir Donghae say you should eat so your energy will be back."

"Mrs. Park just call me ________."

"Okay _______."

"Hmmm. This food so delicious." I said to the old woman.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. Mrs Park."

"By the way, where i may? Is this place are still part of Korea?" I added.

"Yeah. This place are part of Jeju Island. You are here in the mansion of Lee."

"Oh... This is the first time that i seen this place. I really don't know this place."

"______, where you from and how you come here?"

"I was from Seoul. Me and my friends having a boating tour. We really don't know that there was a typhoon that will come today. When we are in the middle of our boating the wind blow and i fell down through the sea. When i wake up i saw myself on the beach where in Donghae saw me." I said to Mrs. Park.

"Are you talking about the Pearl Sapphire Blue Ocean Beach?"

"Uhm. I think. But i just curious why Donghae shouted me when he saw me on that beach?" I said with a curiousity voice.

"That Pearl Sapphire Blue Ocean Beach, was owned by the family of Donghae. Donghae doesn't someone trespass in all their property. But i just curious on him. Actually he never help someone or brought a stranger in this mansion. This is the first time he brought  stranger like you." Mrs. Park explained.

"Really? Mrs. Park?"

"Yes."

"But why he so arrogant on me and he so ungentkeman. I don't have any against on him. Actually, i thanks him for saving my life but i don't really understand his personality."

"_______, i'm the way will say sorry on you on what Donghae show you his arrogant and ungentleman. But, Donghae was really a good, nice, sweet, gentleman and very kind man previously. But after the incident between him and Jessica he changed a lot he become arrogant, ungentleman and he never trust to other people." Mrs. Park said.

"Donghae and Jessica? Who's Jessica?" I said.

"Uhm... Forget it ______." Mrs. Park said.

"Oh. I did not notice that you already done to your meal." Mrs. Park added.

Mrs. Park removed the tray on me then she leave the room. I just curious on what Mrs. Park said previously. Who's Jessica on Donghae life? Is it Donghae ex lover? Or what?...