She need to go out here immediately.

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae POV)

When i already in the mansion i carried out the girl that i see on the beach.

"Donghae who is she? And what happened on her?" Mrs. Park said.

[Mrs. Park is the nanny of Donghae and who take care the Lee Mansion in Jeju Island.]

"I don't know her. I saw her on the beach this morning and when i shouted her. What she doing here, she just fainting on the ground. I decide to brought her here." I said.

"What Donghae? You shouted her? Aish~~~ I never teach you to shouted to anyone especially for a girl."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry Mrs. Park. Can you help me to brought here on the guest room?"

"Ken and Styfen help your Sir Donghae, to brouht the girl in the guest room. Sujin and Lizzy help me to brough the medicine kit in the guest room." Mrs. Park said.

When i already brought the girl in the guest room, i saw Mrs. Park that she brought the medicine kit and followed by Sujin and Lizzy who also brought an old dress of Jessica.

"Ken, Styfen and Donghae, go out first. We will changed the clothes of the girl." Mrs. Park said.

Ken and Styfen quickly out the room. But me, i'm still stand on the side of the bed.

"Donghae?" Mrs. Park called me.

"Uh?"

"I said go out first." Mrs. Park said again.

"Why she need to wear Jessica's clothes?" I said.

"Donghae, i don't have a old clothes. Look my body on her she's y and while me." Mrs. Park said.

"How about Sujin and Lizzy?" I said.

"Sujin and Lizzy has no old clothes. So i decide to wear her the old clothes of Jessica. So, can you go out now?" Mrs. Park said again.

I followed her order. I closed slowly the door and walk to the hallway. I take a deep breath and think deeply.

"Why she need to wear Jessica's old clothes? This situation make my day in bad mood." I said.

I get my phone and dialed Eunhyuk-hyung number.

"Annyeong?"

"Can i talk to Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae?"

"Speaking. Who is this."

"It's me Lee Donghae."

"Oh? Donghae. Why did you call me?"

"Can you go here? Someone's need your help. I'll pay your home service and your time."

"Hahaha... Don't pay my time just pay my gasoline. Your mansion are so far from here."

"Whatever. Just go immediately here. Okay hyung?"

"Is this emergency?"

"Yeah. An emergency."

"Okay. I'm on my way. Bye and see you later."

"Okay. Bye."

After i talk to Eunhyuk-hyung i went to the living room and seated on the sofa. I closed my eyes and think deeply.

"She need to go out here immediately. She can't stay here for long." I said. I'm talking about the girl.

===========================================================

[A/N] This is my 3rd fanfic hope you like it and thanks for reading my 1st and 2nd fanfic.