The event: Confession of Love Story

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

ATTENTION: 1 Chapter to go and this fanfic will end. Don't worry this fanfic will be having a remake. As of now in partial result as of 8:30pm and until now. (YOU CAN VOTE UNTIL TOMORROW OF 5:00 PM)

- Cho Kyuhyun = 10
- Kim Jonghyun =
- Lee Taemin =
- Lee Sungmin = 1
- Choi Siwon =
- Park Jungsu (Leeteuk) =
- Kim Heechul =
- Kim Ryeowook = 1
- Choi Minho = 2
- Lee Jin Ki (onew) =

- Kim Kibum (Key) = 2 

===========================================================

(______ POV)

Yoona, Taeyeon and I was in a Chinese Restaurant inside of Times Square located at 3rd floor, even i almost full. I'm still feel a strange on myself.

"Hey _________, are you alright?" Yoona said when she noticed i hug myself even i wear her jacket.

"Uhm... I'm still feel strange on myself." I said.

"________, i think you are still lack in rest i think we should go home. So you can take a rest." Taeyeon said.

But someone whispered on me not to go home.

"Ne~~~ Taeyeon, i want to stay here in Times Square i miss shopping." I said, but i don't know why i said those word even i wanted to take a rest.

"So... What we waiting here? We should enjoy our time in times Square." Yoona said.

"Hey, i saw in a banner lately that today, there will be a activities in 2nd floor." Yoona added.

"What is it?" I said.

"Confession of your love story." Yoona said.

"Ah! I remember, that event was today." Taeyeon said.

"I don't get it. Can you explain it to me." I said.

"That event is for the couple you should tell your love story and blah blah blah." Yoona said.

"I think we should go on that activities. Even single person are also invited. It's up to you if you want to tell your love story." Taeyeon said.

I was think if we should go in that event. I wanted to hear some love story from other people. And i also wanted to share my love story about in jeju with Donghae.

"Hey _________," Yoona said.

"I want too but i want to go shopping." I said.

"Okay. Even we not to watch it we will heard their love story because i heard it will open to the public who are in Times Square. So everyone can heard it. Just to inspire." Taeyeon said.

"They said also, it's lived. So even you are in home you can watch it." Yoona added.

I just nooded. When i get my bag, i was looking my cellphone. But my cellphone was not on my bag.

"_______, what are you looking for?" Yoona said.

"My cellphone."

"I never see you lately since now, that you came out your cellphone." Taeyeon said.

"Keep remember _________, where did you put your phone." She added.

I close my eyes and suddenly i remember that i put my phone in my side table in my room.

"Oh! I forgot to brought my cellphone." I said.

Taeyeon and Yoona laugh.

The we left the restaurant.we peek for a just a few minutes to the event, we saw that was lot's of people who want to share their love story. Most of them was couple and the rest was single. The event was not still started.

We decide to go shopping.

(Donghae POV)

After i buy the ring i was noticed that there was a big stage and lot's of people their. I just confuse why they are all in that place. And i noticed that lot's of couple. Because on my curiousity i ask one couple who very sweet to each other.

"Uhm. Excuse me may i know why there's a lot of people who gathering here?"

"There will be a event called Confession of your Love Story, you know tell your story about your love life." The couple said.

"Even you are single you can share it also." They added.

I give them a smile, then i say thank you on them. When i leave the place, i heard that my phone ring. And i saw on the screen and it was Eunhyuk-hyung.

"Annyeong?" I said.

"Donghae! Did you propose on her?"

"Not yet. I was here on the Times Square buying a ring. But i have a big problem hyung."

"Problem? What is it?"

"I don't know where she live."

"You are so pabo hae! You said last week ______ call you?"

After what Eunhyuk-hyung said, i remember that _________ call me.

"Oh yeah! I remember. Thank you hyung for remembering that."

"Aish! Hae... What are you doing now? Call her. Bye!"

"Thank you again hyung. Bye."

"Oh! Pabo hae. You have your phone why you never use your brain? Call her?" I said on myself.

When i dialled her number her phone keep ringing. Then, my cellphone get lowbat.

"S***! Why now? Arrrgh!"

I looked around if there is any cellphone shop or charging station but because there's a lot of people in that floor, i decide to ask again the couple.

"I think you should not waste your money to buy new battery. You should confess through here." The guy pointed the event.

"But the girl that i love was not here? How she know it?"

"Look around you there's a lot of camera. This event is live. So even she's not here in Times Square it's live via satelite. So she can watch you on TV." The girl said.

When they say it was live i grab the chance to confess my love through TV even i wanted to say on her in personal.