BIG PROBLEM: I don't know where she live (-0^0-)

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Super Junior Member POV - except Eunhyuk and Donghae)

Text mesages from Eunhyuk.

"Finally, Donghae will go in Seoul to catch his Princess. Let's give him a goodluck. Ooops! I almost forgot he will invited us to his upcoming wedding. Hehehe!"

When we received the messages of Eunhyuk. We quickly sent a message to Donghae.

"Goodluck for your mission in Seoul." - Leeteuk-hyung.

"You can do it fishy! If you not be ready yourself because i will fry you. And heebum will eat you." - Heechul-hyung.

"Hae, congrats! Do you want one of your main dish in your wedding is my Beijing fried rice?" - Hangeng-hyung.

"I love you fishy." - Yesung-hyung.

"Yah! Fishy! Because you getting married the #1 couple EunHae are now on down. KangTeuk will be on top. Well, congrats!" - Kangin-hyung.

"I thought me and nari will the first getting married but i was wrong, you are the first will get married to us." - Shindong-hyung.

"Fishy! Finally, EunHae is out. EunMin is in. But i know monkey is still #1 in your heart. But don't worry i will take care your monkey." - Sungmin-hyung.

"Huhuhu! I'm so sad fishy because there will no more EunHae. But eventhought EunHae are still in our heart and mind." - Eunhyuk-hyung.

"I hope god blessed you and your be Mrs. Lee Donghae soon. God bless you hyung." - Siwon.

"Hyung, congrats in advance for your wedding." - Ryeowook.

"To my bestfriend, even you are the hyung i'm like a hyung to you. I wish you all the best and congratulation." - Kibum.

"Hyung! What i can say to you? Well, congrats in advance, i hope i'm the one who first met her. I think i'm the first one who getting married in our group. Hehehe! Goodluck hyung." Kyuhyun.

"Congrats Donghae!" Zhou Mi and Henry.

(Donghae POV)

Few minutes before my board in Seoul, i received a text from my hyung just to say congrats and wish me luck. Because on their text, i got full a power on what they say.

When i was already in board in Seoul, i decide to go in Times Square to buy a ring for _________. But i have a big problem i don't where she live. Seoul is a big city so i really don't know where she live. I only know she live in Seoul but where in Seoul?

"Aish! Let me it how to find where she live." I said on myself. I continue to walk to get inside in Times Square.

When i was in inside of Times Square, i quickly go in Jewelry shop and ask the sales lady which engagement ring is the most expensive and most indemand. The sales lady get a simple ring which a diamond around of the ring. It's too simple but looks an elegant ring.

"Here's sir." The sales lady  said to me ang give the ring to me.

When i touch all the diamond around the ring i whispered,

"Perfect."

"Miss. I will get this ring." I said to the sales lady. The sales lady quickly followed me. After a few minute the sales lady gave me the box of the ring, i pay the ring to the cashier.

"Sir. Are you gonna propose on your girlfriend?" The cashier said.

"Yes." I simply said.

"Wow! Your girlfriend are so lucky that she has a boyfriend like you."

"But, i was so lucky to have her."

The cashier was simply smile.

When i'm gonna leave the jewelry shop, the cashier and the sales lady told me,

"Goodluck sir."

I gave them a smile.

=============================================================

2chapters to go before this fanfic will end. Here's the partial result for the remake of this fanfic. You can still vote until tomorrow of 5:00pm (MANILA TIME)

PARTIAL RESULT as of 8:30pm

- Cho Kyuhyun = 10
- Kim Jonghyun =
- Lee Taemin =
- Lee Sungmin = 1
- Choi Siwon =
- Park Jungsu (Leeteuk) =
- Kim Heechul =
- Kim Ryeowook = 1
- Choi Minho = 2
- Lee Jin Ki (onew) =
- Kim Kibum (Key) = 2