Patching my heart

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Oh gosh! I'm so very sorry, I should have just stayed home :( Sorry readers LATE update :| Was busy with J4.

Enjoy then chapter :DD

_________________________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

She said she loved me. It's probably just oppa love. *Sigh. Oh man I wish I can just pull her into an embrace.

"Hah, I love you too _____ah, but, just not the same way you love me." I said sadly. (Lmbo, I feel bad now.-A)

"Not the same way?" she said just over a whisper.

"Neh, I don't know if you're going to understand my reasons though."

"..."

"_____ah, are you okay?"

I saw a tear slip from her lashes.

"*Gasp! _____ ah, I-I"

"I understand, you can't love me because you love Sunny? It's okay, I know. I always have."

_____ ah cried as she ran out of her room.

Oh gosh what did I just do?

[My Part/narrator]

"URGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed as he feel to his knees, caressing his head.

"Why?! Why, do I have to suffer so much! I DON'T LOVE HER LIKE YOU _____ AH! SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!!!" He screamed as tears streamed from his eyes.

He tilted his head up and covered his face with his hands.

"I love you."

[G-Dragon POV]

I stood up and left, just like that, my life was ruined.

I have to get out of this place. I got back to my house and laid on my bed tears streaming from my face onto the pillow that _____ ah made me. I took a whiff of it. The scent, it made my heart break more. I have to get away from here, I can't stand it anymore. I grabbed my jacket and a bag and ran out the door. Who knows where I'm going? I don't even know. As long as it's away from here.

"I'm going out mom." I said.

"Wher-." She asked as I closed the door, I just didn't want her to make it harder than it already is.

[Your POV]

I ran, ran as fast as I could, away from the pain, but it was catching up to me, it was faster than me. I cried loudly as I got to my favorite place in the park. The cliff, there was a beautiful sunset. I sat there, crying my eyes out. I can't believe I thought he loved me they way I loved him. Only if he knew how I longed to be in his arms. I stuttered a sigh.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I turned around, to my surprise it was Taeyang.

"*Hic. Yeah. I'm fine." I said as I turned around to wipe my tears away.

"Are you sure? You can always tell me, you're "husband". Haha."

"Hah, yes I can, but just not this."

"Yeah all right then, so did you want to see Ae-cha?"

"...Hmm sure I guess so."

"I'll go get her then. Just wait here." He said as he disappeared into the park.

He came back with Ae-cha in his arms. I smiled at her as she ran towards me.

"Omma! Why did you leave again? Hmph." Ae-cha said as she sat on my lap.

"Haha, ohh, Mianhamnida dear, I was in a hurry."

"To go where?"

"Um, oh, well, omma had to go to work. That's all."

"Ae-cha, omma was just busy okay, don't ask her so many questions baby, she's tired." Taeyang suddenly said.

"Okay appa, but omma can you come home today?"

That was a question that I couldn't answer. Gosh, I would go but I would have to ask my dad too.

"Hm, neh, I think I can come home today." I answered as I gave Taeyang a look.

"Hey baby girl, let's go play." He said as he helped me up.

Ae-cha ran off first, and as I was walking Taeyang pulled me back.

"Hey, are you really sure about this? Can you really trust me that much?" He said as if he didn't trust himself.

"Hah, yes I am, I'm really sure I just have to call home, and yes I trust you that much." I said willingly.

"But why do you trust me, we barely know each other."

"Silly, I can trust you because you have kept your daughter for so long, and from the looks of it you have been a great appa."

[Taeyang POV]

That really did touch my heart. Even my wife never would've said these things to me. Gosh I wish I knew you first _____ ah.

"All right you wanna call now?" I said to her as I stared at her beautiful features.

"Hmm, sure, better call before it's late." she told me with a smile.

___________________________________________

How was it? :D