Tired of hiding

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

To my readers! I love you all :D I barely know you but, life is made of surprises ;)

Please don't stop reading or else I won't be motivated any more. Unnnmmm bye now. Sorry if I keep adding more characters but, I don't think they'll play a very big role in this story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

I got home that after noon and, seriously, couldn't stop thinking about her. She's always been there for me when I needed her the most. For some reason it seems like I have her in my grasp but, it's been too long, I might really have to tell her now. Today, no, I.. not so soon.

I thought about the kisses, they have always felt the same, but I didn't really want them to. I want her, I want her to be mine only. I won't let anyone lay a finger on her. Should I...?

[My part/narrator]

G-Dragon was pulling at his hair in frustration.

"URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, What am I going to do? I love you." He said quietly.

"Why can't I just tell you now and get it over with?" He asked [because I won't let him XD]

[Your POV]

My,my. I really want to keep him in my arms until he's happy. He's so warm, and innocent, but he's changing. He's becoming a man and I can't hold him back anymore. I love you.
Tomorrow, everything is going back to normal, TOP is going back to being kingka. I'm going back to loving G-dragon and he's going back to missing her. He thinks about her all the time, her name echoes in his mind as he looks at me. He must love her that much more than me. Sunny, if you were here now, you'd see how much you meant to him. You should have never ran away.

"*Sigh, well G-Dragon, I really wish you knew how I feel."

Maybe I should just move on, but, no no buts.

[TOP POV]

Tomorrow, I really need to get back into shape or else Sunny will know something's up, she'll kill me if she knows. Wait, I'm a guy why am I scared of her?

*Silence*

"Oh yeah, that." I thought out loud.

Laying on my bed, I thought about what had happened.

"Man, G-Dragon must have had a hard life. I shouldn't be so rough on him then. No, no nooo! Why am I being so soft now? What the heck!! Stupid author." He mumbled under his breath.

[My Part/narrator]

'Stupid TOP!' XD

The next day they all went to school, things went back to normal. _____ ah entered her homeroom.

"_____ ah come over here." A boy said to her.

"Uhh, yeah sure." She said back.

As she was walking over to the boy she looked around to see if G-Dragon had shown up.

"Ummm, d-did you want something Daesung?" You asked shyly.

"Huh? Oh you're a fast walker. Um, yeah I was thinking, are you busy after school?"

"Yes she is, she's very busy after school." a voice suddenly said.

_____ ah turned around hoping it was G-Dragon, but when she saw who it really was, she had disappointed written all over her face.

"What? Were you hoping you saw someone else? Well I'm sorry I came to rescue you then! Hmph" He said.

"Oh no it's not that TOP, you're being silly again. I just haven't seen G-Dragon since well yesterday I guess."

"Bwoh? You haven't seen him for a day and you're already worried? Hah, that's funny."

"No it's not! He always comes to pick me up from my house."

"What if he's sick??" TOP reasoned with her.

"TOP, I'm not stupid, I called him but he never answered."

"What if he's sleeping?"

"He's a light sleeper stupid!!!"

"Oh well then, MY BAD!!! Gosh, stupid author my ear hurts now."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing I gotta get going now."

__________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooo,

What did you think???? lmbo, Stupid TOP >.<"

You're giving me a headache too! aHHA