Hm .

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

What do you guys think ?

I couldn't think of a chapter title, wanna help me?

I'm back (:

It's been too long (:

I HAVE to update .

I lied . ^^" I never updated , or finished this story . sorry . Hah .

_______________________________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

I closed my eyes .

*sigh* What can I do , she already chose me . He can't do anything about it.

He shouldn't. She hates when people force her to do things.

I smiled though. I smiled at how we ended up. So many things have happened and yet, she's still happy with me.

I can't believe it. I'm just so glad to have her. I left the bathroom and walked into her room. She was laying on her tummy on the bed. God she beautiful, my star. My shining star. I jumped on the bed and layed next to her. I watched her sleep. Her lashes were long and her skin was so pale, so flawless. Boy am I lucky, she has it all. I've been laying here for the past half hour it's getting late, I should get some sleep. I closed my eyes.

[Your POV]

I blinked a couple of times and looked up. Hm, where is Ji Yong?

I got up and looked in the bathroom. Not there. Closet? No. Living room? No.

KITCHEN! Aw, no he's not there either. Boohoo, where is he? I walked back up the stairs. I looked out the window. The latter's not there. Did he...he might have. I should just call him.

I grabbed my phone.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Annyong haseyo?" He anwsered.

"Ji Yong ah! Where are you? Hm? I was wondering where you went." I yelled.

"Aha, okay calm down, I'm just going for a walk, look out the window, I'm back and I brought food. Hah, my treat babe." He laughed and hung up.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"So, you were looking for me, eh? Were you worried?" he asked.

"Um, no I was not worried. Actually I was just wondering where you were." I smiled as he pouted.

"But what if I didn't come back?"

"Hah, then I'll just call you. I mean you picked up when I just called you a minute ago. Hah." I laughed now, but really,
if he didn't come back I would cry. I would cry and I probably would never find it in me to love again.

"Are you serious? Why are you so mean? Hm? You were nice a minute ago when you called me. What happened?" He asked rudely.

"Calm down buddy, I still love you. Hah." He crossed his arms and turned around. "I'm not letting you eat anymore."

I giggled and hugged him. "I was just kidding, I would be pissed if you didn't come back, good thing you did, I also wouldn't have anything to eat."

"Okay, I over it. Let's just eat." He said and walked to the kitchen.

I laughed and walked after him.

"Mmmmm, this is goooood." He made faces to show how 'good' he thought it tasted.

I stared at him, "Um, okay. I'm sure it tastes better than my cooking."

I smiled though.

[G-Dragon POV]

I watched closely as she got up and went to the fridge.

This food wasn't that good. Actually I hate it. I don't even know who cooked this but , bleh.

I set down my chopsticks and walked over to her. I rested my head on her shoulders and hugged her from behind.

"I love you." I whispered to her.

She turned around, her face was pale and expressionless.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her, there was a moment of silence.

"I don't know if I can tell you." She finally said.

"Babe, you can tell me ANYTHING. I'm here for you."

She looked at me and laughed.

"Nothing I was just screwing with you I love you too."

"Oh, well that's nice to know."

She was about to say something when someone knocked at the door.

"That must be my dad. I'll get it okay, finish eating." She said and walked out of the kitchen.

[Young Bae POV]

I knocked on her door. I wonder what she's doing at this time. Does she have school today? Or is she busy with her friends? Hm.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry , I just decided to end the chapter here ^^

It must be a bad place to end , I'm sorry .

but hey thanks to everyone who understood me and said it was okay that I didn't write for this story , but I decided that why the heck not do somethin for you guys for once. Hah. So I decided to come back (:

thanks to all the subscribers and commenters ♥If I contacted you about the update . It's because you were a commenter and didn't subscribe or removed your subscription.(: